What's new

Explain your username!

:what: but that is opposite of mine
Exactly, just pulling your leg. It's opposite is just as well gender neutral as deewana. Unless you're used to changing it to deewaani.

These things can get a little awkward sometimes. Last year I met an Iranian girl named Parvaneh, but Parwaana is a man's name where I come from.

Arihant is a Sanskrit word having different meaning within Hinduism and Jainism.

In Jainism its destroyer of inner enemies
In Hinduism its destroyer of external enemies.

Sorry for my first post, which could not explain meaning of Arihant correctly.

In real I choose this username because this word is used in our community very often. This word is first line of our prayer.

Abir in Bengali refers to the redish color of the sky during dusk.

It's a guy's name in Bengal as opposed to the Arabic Abir which is used as woman's name.

Thank you for the confirmation.
However, the Arabic name is 3abiir, beginning with the consonant 3ayn.

The furry, four year old monster. It's also short for "Enough Let's Move On" ;)

But there are other meanings too to it (Elmo | meaning of Elmo | name Elmo)

Elmo \e-lmo, el-mo\ as a boy's name is of Latin, Greek and Italian origin, and the meaning of Elmo is "to love; God's helmet".

Italian form of Anselm and a short form of Erasmus, the name of a fourth-century bishop-martyr who is patron saint of sailors.

The electrical phenomenon sometimes seen in the rigging of ships at sea is called Saint Elmo's fire.

on the battlefield the blood of a martyr turns black after he's gone and has given his life away for the nation. This is where Black Blood comes from. :pakistan:

GUNS-N-ROSES

IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LOVE FOR FAMOUS BAND. Famous late freedom fighter Chandrashekhar azaad is my distant (very very distant actually) relative and he is a one leader i always admired. He always had this philosophy of Guns and roses. meaning if u gave him respect and respected his country he wd give u roses and be nice to u. but he also carried guns for people who hated indians and did not respect indian people.

hence this name, GUNS N ROSES.

Friendly
Being friendly/gay/homo/kiss/makeout/give head/ severe need of dire sexual intercourse with one or more people:

Steve: dude, last night I got friendly with this girl.
Dave: was she hot?

Diego wants to get friendly with Francis.
-------------

Troll
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places.

Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.

A member of a discussion board who masturbates each time his dumb post gets a TU.
Yo man I just got a TU for that post…I should masturbate, again.

--------------------
A position where two people lie alongside each other facing opposite directions with their heads resting comfortably between their partner's butt cheeks
After performing 69, many partners like to turn their backs and relax in a comfy 96, but this is ill-advised after having Indian garlic soup. The results may be grim.

Thoma is Syriac-Aramaic for Thomas; Yosip is Syriac-Aramaic for Joseph: my given names. I am Assyrian from Iraq.

on the battlefield the blood of a martyr turns black after he's gone and has given his life away for the nation. This is where Black Blood comes from. :pakistan:

Blood of a Martyr never turns black- thats the beauty of Shahadat-
There are some technical issue in your user name related to martyr :D-

Friendly
Being friendly/gay/homo/kiss/makeout/give head/ severe need of dire sexual intercourse with one or more people:

Steve: dude, last night I got friendly with this girl.
Dave: was she hot?

Diego wants to get friendly with Francis.
-------------

Troll
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places.

Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.

A member of a discussion board who masturbates each time his dumb post gets a TU.

Yo man I just got a TU for that post…I should masturbate, again.

--------------------
A position where two people lie alongside each other facing opposite directions with their heads resting comfortably between their partner's butt cheeks
After performing 69, many partners like to turn their backs and relax in a comfy 96, but this is ill-advised after having Indian garlic soup. The results may be grim.

:laugh: laugh:

you got two TU so now ? You must be admin :D but then Webby owns and Asim Co-Owns the forum

This is interesting thread!!

My username is not though..

It's just a combination of my first and last name.. A name given by my friends when I started working.. now stuck with me for 14+ years...

Back
Top Bottom