What's new

Expert who predicted Rwandan genocide warns same could happen in India against Muslims

Its already done in 1947 , but some Pakistanis left behind here now they have opportunity to go to the land , which their forefathers voted for . Indian govt should give them one time payment to avail this opportunity. Why to face genocide when they have option to go to a country which is for muslims and by mislims and where everything is Islamic
I am talking about the permanent residency of Pakistan , which they have offered

Yeah in 1947, Pakistan now is ONLY for it's Pakistani citizens

We hate Indians, we hate Hindus really, but all Indians to be honest

Why the fcuk do you think Pakistan will take the burden because India is a communal shithole?

Partition of India was the ONLY legitimate choice,

JINNAH WAS ALWAYS RIGHT
JINNAH WAS A GENIUS

none of the rest of south Asia has anything to do with India and it's internal nightmare

The hate amongst Indians is simply to deep, the burden of history too great

I repeat, if Indians hate each other then break India

Indian Muslims
Indian Christians
Indian Sikhs
Even Indian ethnic states

Divide India then make more reasonable states

STICKING EVERYONE TOGETHER, WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A DISASTER

There are three kinds of people on this thread

1. Pakistanis who side with Indian Muslims
2. Pakistanis who make fun of Indian Muslims
3. Hindus who make fun of Indian Muslims

Sad to see that those in the #2 category are no different from those in the #3 category.

Be on the right side of history by choosing #1 and not being a cheerleader of the genocide enablers.

Fantastic post.

It's a Muslims of South Asia problem.

Bangladeshis better pay attention.

Sad to see that those in the #2 category are no different from those in the #3 category.

Be on the right side of history by choosing #1 and not being a cheerleader of the genocide enablers.

We should all stand agaisnt anyone being oppressed. Even low caste Hindus are oppressed in India

Hindus literally deserve what they are facing in pure land , and I agree you guys need to do Gazwa e hind and get more land.
I bet you will prove yourself in Jihad against hindus

What stopping you in helping and armin Indian muslims in getting armed and killing kafirs and avoid this genocide

I didn't get a notification for this.

Because unlike India, Pakistan refers peaceful solutions, unless pushed into a corner, that stage hasn't arrived yet.
India loves to spread terrorism, Pakistan didn't attack India when your *** was getting a beating by the Chinese in 1962, we showed decency, but never again.

But, aren't the Muslims of India, citizens of India?
Now you are telling me they are not Indian. Are you making more stupid claims?

Can you not be a mixture of 1 and 2 whist kicking the backsides of 3 lol

Last edited:
?? Man you are Muslim...fucking fight. I have been to India and Indian Muslims are too passive. Get a backbone and be muslim. Yoh are dying so fight
see as Indian muslim @xeuss you have to show some backbone and pick up some weapons to fight and do Jihad against this genocide and if need weapons and training then I am sure you can find a lot of sympathisers here , I am sure @Trango Towers will be helpful to you . I am sure once you show some backbone they will give you PR . As an Indian Muslims dont make your sympathisers angry

quote-in-the-midst-of-chaos-there-is-also-opportunity-sun-tzu-54-81-17.jpg

:butcher:

Oh dear...jinnah carved Pakistan out of India after a 1000 years of Muslim rule...was he Chinese?

bro, please don't feed their bharat mata fantasies.
let's keep the correct context alive.

see as Indian muslim @xeuss you have to show some backbone and pick up some weapons to fight and do Jihad against this genocide and if need weapons and training then I am sure you can find a lot of sympathisers here , I am sure @Trango Towers will be helpful to you . I am sure once you show some backbone they will give you PR . As an Indian Muslims dont make your sympathisers angry
Why wouldn't people of Pakistan help Indian Muslims.
I am not sure if you are serious or sarcastic

All I know that the last time there was Jihad in India, the names of those who undertook it - Mahmud Ghaznavi, Aurangzeb, Ahmad Shah Abdali still remain deeply embedded in your rotten psyche.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom