What's new

Expert: Don't underestimate US warlike tradition as it is essentially a dangerous nation

Err .... YES. The rules of international geopolitics in pursuing national interests remain the same for all nations.

:no:
Foreign wars under US military intervention are not closely related to securing the US major strategic interests. For example, the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993, the Kosovo War in 1999, War in Afghanistan (2001-present), the Iraq War (2003–11), the First Libyan Civil War (2011), and the Syrian Civil War (2011-Present), and so on.
Unquote

You got it right "at the moment".

But in no way has it ever gone halfway across the world to invade and poke its nose into civil wars.

Cos they weren't strong enough! Just wait for it! China is expanding its military bases abroad: South China Sea, Djibouti, Pakistan, Afganistan etc

China Will Have Military Bases in Central Asia Within Five Years, Russian Expert Says
https://jamestown.org/program/china...l-asia-within-five-years-russian-expert-says/

I think that will be no bad thing. We need some counter balance to the US war machine.

And yet Trump has not initiated any wars. :D
Then why is US fighting IS in Syria?
Obama was happy to let IS fight Asad.
But stupid Neocons running the white house ended up fighting IS in Syria which actually helping Asad. How does that promote US interest?

Then why is US fighting IS in Syria?
Obama was happy to let IS fight Asad.
But stupid Neocons running the white house ended up fighting IS in Syria which actually helping Asad. How does that promote US interest?

Please read my post again; the word "initiate" means something. Trump has not started any wars, and he may even try to wind things up for the pre-existing conflicts he inherited.

I will state US interests clearly: the entire region will be remade in a few years, maybe a decade or two.

:no:
Foreign wars under US military intervention are not closely related to securing the US major strategic interests. For example, the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993, the Kosovo War in 1999, War in Afghanistan (2001-present), the Iraq War (2003–11), the First Libyan Civil War (2011), and the Syrian Civil War (2011-Present), and so on.
Unquote

Whose opinion are you quoting in your post above and asking us to take it on face value?

Look at Russia , they went in Ukraine and Syria (Russia stand with her ally Asad this time) …. Fallowing the same principle of Power demonstration Pakistan did what she did on 27th of Feb..
Yup 3 super powers in the the world.
USA, Russia and Pakistan.

Err..... It's from the opening article.
Yes, who wrote it? Whose this person, whose opinion you want us to just take his word for it.

Let me help you. The author is Li Haidong, professor of the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University.

Wait it gets better.

This article is originally
published on Global Times, and is translated from Chinese into English and edited by the China Military Online

Yes, who wrote it? Whose this person, whose opinion you want us to just take his word for it.

Let me help you. The author is Li Haidong, professor of the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University.

Wait it gets better.

This article is originally
published on Global Times, and is translated from Chinese into English and edited by the China Military Online
Still he has a point. Need to listen to both sides.
Example.
How did the Iraq war promote United States interest?

Back
Top Bottom