What's new

Expected PMA Long Course 135 Date

Faizan Sattar Khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam to all,

I am new here i dont know what is the right category to post. if i posted in wrong i am soory for that.

I want to know that i want to give test for PMA Long Course 135 I want to know the expected date if any one know here. and where to apply is this the category of GRADUATE COURSE on joinpakarmy web portal.

Waiting for the kind response.

Salam to all,

I am new here i dont know what is the right category to post. if i posted in wrong i am soory for that.

I want to know that i want to give test for PMA Long Course 135 I want to know the expected date if any one know here. and where to apply is this the category of GRADUATE COURSE on joinpakarmy web portal.

Waiting for the kind response.

PMA long course and Graduate course are two different things.
Btw, registration for 135 LC will begin after 4,5 months..

Last edited:
O bhai.. Applicants of 134 LC are yet to take ISSB.. entry in PMA will take another 2,3 months for them
and yes reg for 135 LC will start probably in january 2015 or may be december 2014
and here i thought they are starting from next month...now i will be able to complete my semester in peace....thanks bro

Last year , registration was in OCT .... So I think Now will also the same as last tym

Back
Top Bottom