What's new

Expect attack from Chinese military

funny we are 2 nations and speak as one nation. India is one scared nation and speaks for 34 nations looking for freedom

You have no voice of your own.

You are more Chin than the Chin now. Till they show up your true value in their eyes ever so often.

Negative views of Muslims were also strong in several Asian countries: Half or more of the Japanese, Indians, Chinese and South Koreans surveyed said they had negative impressions of Muslims.

Anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim attitudes rise in Europe - The New York Times

Both the Chinese and Japanese express generally unfavorable views of Pakistan, while the Chinese tend to feel negatively toward India as well.

Publics of Asian Powers Hold Negative Views of One Another | Pew Global Attitudes Project

But you are not the ones to take hints, are you? ;)

Vinod
What is the pupose of posting these reports about our Muslim brothers,
I can bet my 10 bucks on the fact that 90% of the people who said that they have -ve views of Muslims have no fricking idea about Islam.
It's just those Jihadists who have defaming all the muslims all over the world.

These are quite popular with some "wet dream" crowd here.

They would want India and China to go to war and destroy each other while they seek their rent, like they have been doing from the Afghan misery for decades.

These Threads come from the Indian media or Indians posting them , Clearly Indians want war with China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/137853-nervous-china-may-attack-india-2012-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/93421-china-can-attack-india-2014-a.html

We have an independent media. Anyone can publish anything.

Doesn't mean India wants a war or even thinks a war is likely.

In fact quite the opposite is true.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Vinod
I can bet my 10 bucks on the fact that 90% of the people who said that they have -ve views of Muslims have no fricking idea about Islam.

I didn't mean Indian Muslims here or Muslims in general.

India is one of the least likely nation PRC might attack, regardless of whatever hype Indian press are generating.

Hot spots are SCS, Taiwan, and Korea peninsula.

Iran might potentially involve China if the west collectively went insane.

India is one of the least likely nation PRC might attack, regardless of whatever hype Indian press are generating.

While political rational thinking might be like what you say here, but your generals in PLA seem to think otherwise. Since most of you guys say that PLA is in full control of CCP even now and rule out any out of government action, it makes us think cautiously. Believe me, the media HIDES more than it hypes anything. I know of a skirmish that took place last year just 150 Km away from my holiday house between your soldiers and ours which the media didn't report anything.

This is common since we have an anti-national British-toilet cleaner government that is soon going to be replaced in the coming two years.

But if CCP is honest about peace between us two countries then it must ensure that there are no rogue regional commanders working outside CCP's jurisdiction.

Hot spots are SCS, Taiwan, and Korea peninsula.

SCS and Taiwan yes. DPRK has smoothly transformed and I don't see any problem there; unless you are saying that the new Fat Kim is going to be a threat to China with his nukes.

Iran might potentially involve China if the west collectively went insane.

Not quite. China won't do anything for Iran that you know it and I know it. Maximum maybe sell some weapons to Iran for profits and political mileage but nothing more. Iranian regime is a semi-isolationist one and doesn't really find military or binding political alliances attractive.

Before you, Russians tried it 5 years ago and failed at it as well due to a tiff that became quite well known and wide. European nations outside NATO like France have tried it as well but have found no success. While you have a big trade with Iran in terms of oil imports, but it is hardly going to be a military alliance of any sorts.

MODI is the medicine for our ailing economy needs.Along with........

Do you really think so??? Mody is not medicine, he is the most dangerous poison for Indian social fabric.

You are all degrading Manmohan S. by personally attacking him for a man like Mody!!!!! Why, because he is doing serious efforts to improve relations with Pakistan & this will undermine BJP's & Mody's religion card impact on Indian masses?? You want a single man & single religion hegemonic dictatorship or security state like Pakistan in India. what about Indian soft power, everyone boasting about, here on PDF. Can you enlist here the large industrial projects approved during Mody's tenure in Gujrat and currently running except TATA Motors in Sanand (Which was also by luck).

What is Mody? what is his achievements? is he an economist, a philosopher, a visionary, a Strategist, tell me what ? is remaining in power for three consecutive tenures by playing religious card, in a state dominated by one religion, is his achievement? Also, if only industrialization is the criteria, then why not the leaders from south, Chander Babu Naidu, Jailalitha, Karunanidhi, SM Krishna and even Hryana 'CM' BS Huda, as the 2nd & 3rd leaders are from Tamilnadu, the most industrialized state in India. Chander Babu & SM Krishna are the two persons, who helped & supported most for changing the face of Indian Software Industry. BS Huda is the man, who made Gurgaon corporate hub for MNCs in India by leaving behind Noida & Greater Noida.

Manmohan Singh is not politician, he is ecnomist. He is not making any short term decisions for the benefit of his personal political gains or career. You might able to see & understand the benefits of his cabinet's long term economic policies & plannings for Indian economy in coming 10-15 years. He did not sold common man to business houses like Reliance as BJP leaders did by giving free hand to loot Indian people during his rule to get large monetary gains for himself & his party. I think Indian people getting smart day by day and i am happy that impact of religion to access a person's abilities is reducing after passing of each day!!!

Interesting to see the other side we normally don't see this here on pdf. But obviously a lot of Indians agree with you rather than Indian internet warriors

Vinod

I agree with you terrorism has no religion. Back to thread. it is rather stupid thread China in my opinion is unlikely to have a war with India

I doubt if the Chinese will attack unless India gives them reason and I don't think Indian leaders are that stupid. But I think India would surely get beaten in a limited conventional war
"Attack from China in 20XX" is codeword in india for "attack on China in 20XX."

I doubt China will do that. India can be poor, but its military should not be underestimated.

While political rational thinking might be like what you say here, but your generals in PLA seem to think otherwise. Since most of you guys say that PLA is in full control of CCP even now and rule out any out of government action, it makes us think cautiously. Believe me, the media HIDES more than it hypes anything. I know of a skirmish that took place last year just 150 Km away from my holiday house between your soldiers and ours which the media didn't report anything.

This is common since we have an anti-national British-toilet cleaner government that is soon going to be replaced in the coming two years.

But if CCP is honest about peace between us two countries then it must ensure that there are no rogue regional commanders working outside CCP's jurisdiction.
No luck for india. Hardliner PRC hawks coming online in 2012!

india is doing a forward policy right now and China is pushing back. We start with skirmishes, like the ones where we killed some TBP. india is trying to blackmail China into accepting india as an equal through its border aggression, by invading the South China Sea, and by partnering with USA and its allies to do a two-front attack on China.

We will not tolerate india's belligerence and military conflict may be the only solution. There cannot be two tigers on the same mountain and soon we will see whether it is the indian tiger or the Chinese tiger!

Those 1000+ SRBM that we threaten Taiwan with can be redeployed to Tibet very easily. Civilians in the Southern Tibet region should be more scared of inaccurate indian weapons than accurate Chinese weapons.

:china:

Do you really think so??? Mody is not medicine, he is the most dangerous poison for Indian social fabric.

You are all degrading Manmohan S. by personally attacking him for a man like Mody!!!!! Why, because he is doing serious efforts to improve relations with Pakistan & this will undermine BJP's & Mody's religion card impact on Indian masses?? You want a single man & single religion hegemonic dictatorship or security state like Pakistan in India. what about Indian soft power, everyone boasting about, here on PDF. Can you enlist here the large industrial projects approved during Mody's tenure in Gujrat and currently running except TATA Motors in Sanand (Which was also by luck).

What is Mody? what is his achievements? is he an economist, a philosopher, a visionary, a Strategist, tell me what ? is remaining in power for three consecutive tenures by playing religious card, in a state dominated by one religion, is his achievement? Also, if only industrialization is the criteria, then why not the leaders from south, Chander Babu Naidu, Jailalitha, Karunanidhi, SM Krishna and even Hryana 'CM' BS Huda, as the 2nd & 3rd leaders are from Tamilnadu, the most industrialized state in India. Chander Babu & SM Krishna are the two persons, who helped & supported most for changing the face of Indian Software Industry. BS Huda is the man, who made Gurgaon corporate hub for MNCs in India by leaving behind Noida & Greater Noida.

Manmohan Singh is not politician, he is ecnomist. He is not making any short term decisions for the benefit of his personal political gains or career. You might able to see & understand the benefits of his cabinet's long term economic policies & plannings for Indian economy in coming 10-15 years. He did not sold common man to business houses like Reliance as BJP leaders did by giving free hand to loot Indian people during his rule to get large monetary gains for himself & his party. I think Indian people getting smart day by day and i am happy that impact of religion to access a person's abilities is reducing after passing of each day!!!
It sounds like india has its own Adolf Hitler!

Back
Top Bottom