What's new

Exodus of northeastern people: Pakistan rejects India's 'cooked up' charges

Oh God!, dude you are not getting my point. What i'm trying to say that indeed it is sad to see Muslims being killed in india but why is indian polititions making Pakistan a bogeyman to silence voices of Muslims living in their land(ofcource many part of india is Muslim land). Instead indian authorities should ask Muslims in india to identify those terrorists/hindu exteremist who killed/attacked them & launch hunt down operation against them. Tell me isn't this the correct way?
Again I will say that they are collateral damage due to other Muslims that has affected certain areas in our country. They are silenced by Hindu extremists coz things got too out of hand in those Muslim controlled areas. I again say, the ground reality before riots is very different.

Indian govt. always gave importance to Muslims because of vote banks but don't take action because its a Hindu majority country.

I will again ask you guys, what is happening in Indian regions where Muslims are in majority.

You are stuck with Pakistan, silenced Muslims by Govt. etc. There is more dirty politics being played here in India. Muslims are just toys for it. Having said that, before riot, Godhara was worst place for Hindus.....

You people think that just because some Muslims told you about their condition and Muslims are in minority, they are being oppressed. The situation is quite different and complicated.

I agree with you solution to listen to Muslims grievances and taking action against those who attacks them but at the same time give us same support when we take on the extremist Muslims.

indians please don't force us to send more SMS ok :rofl:
Har jagah mat post kiya karo fokat main.....Aapke bas ki baat hin ye....:lol:

i have no balance at this time otherwise i can show you how much capable i am :lol:
Maine to suna apke desh main Mobile services band kar di gayi hain thodi der ke liye....Tumhare SMS to Pakistan wale bhi nahin padte, hindustani kya khaak padenge.....:rofl:

Can't say anything when people extrapolate things with very less data......All Indian members, just stop pointing fingers at ISI. They never accepted 26/11 even with proofs, how can you make them accept this.

All your efforts are in vain. So better take Pakistan out of picture and discuss about other internal factors. Especially the failed policy of our central govt.s over the years.....

Why do you keep bringing up the 26/11 report. Did you see it? what does it say in there?

Pakistan has examined it and there is no case to answer in a Pakistani court. Why can you people just not understand a simple answer. Your arrogance is bordering upon stupidity now........I haven't even seen the report but having seen the news when the attacks took place I can point out numerous facts which will undermine any case massively......... the West would have told ndia to get lost by now........

Maine to suna apke desh main Mobile services band kar di gayi hain thodi der ke liye....Tumhare SMS to Pakistan wale bhi nahin padte, hindustani kya khaak padenge.....:rofl:

AGAR YEHI BAAT HAI TO HINDUSTAN MEIN LOG KYUN DOOM DABA KAR BAAG RAHE HAI BHAI

Why do you keep bringing up the 26/11 report. Did you see it? what does it say in there?

Pakistan has examined it and there is no case to answer in a Pakistani court. Why can you people just not understand a simple answer. Your arrogance is bordering upon stupidity now........I haven't even seen the report but having seen the news when the attacks took place I can point out numerous facts which will undermine any case massively......... the West would have told ndia to get lost by now........
Fine buddy....Indian minister is an idiot, our findings are bogus, we are just trolling the entire world, we are using our incompetence as a propaganda against Pakistan and west will take it on face value as they already hate you and are against you, wants to take your nukes.

India is trying to get something positive out of this pathetic situation.

There is no involvement of Pakistan or ISI as they don't have enough resources to disturb India.

I think its is started by our govt. itself, to divert the attention from anti-corruption movement and scams getting out in open everyday.

We are playing dirty politics and using it for propaganda against you as well.

We Indians are damn intelligent. We don't care about minorities as long as our national interest are protected.

Yaar, in India, when an Indian wakes up late in the morning to go to work it is the ISI fault.

He walks to the bus stop and find a big crowd of people waiting to get on the bus, it is ISI fault

He has a hard day at work and ....well, it is ISI fault

He comes home and wants to rest, but his wife tells him to get some food, it is the ISI fault

ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI

To tell you the truth 60% of Indian population (may be 90%) don't even know what ISI is. Around 90 don't care about Pakistan. Just because there are too many Indian members on this forum, it doesn't mean common Indian think of Pakistan day and night. We just think when a bomb blasts or some minister blame you, rest we always think about our problems and internal reasons.

Pakistan and ISI are not a common topic in India.

To tell you the truth 60% of Indian population (may be 90%) don't even know what ISI is. Around 90 don't care about Pakistan. Just because there are too many Indian members on this forum, it doesn't mean common Indian think of Pakistan day and night. We just think when a bomb blasts or some minister blame you, rest we always think about our problems and internal reasons.

still there is no day in Indian media without ISI - PAKISTAN:lol:

still there is no day in Indian media without ISI - PAKISTAN:lol:
Nope....not always....but Pakistan doesn't leave any day and actions everyday that attracts worldwide attention.....:D

Pakistan should recognize these states as independent soverign states and provide them millitary support to fightoff indian sponsored terrorism.

What would be Assam called after independence, Democratic Republic of Assam, sounds good.

The fact is these states are heading towards their rightful Independence from the occupiers India.

Oh reallly... So please tell your whole population not to obsess about ISI. And your figures are jacked up...

yes, your rationally means looking at it from an Indian Point of View................

Indian has not been hit yet like you mention. When the Soviets went into Afghanistan, India got involved in Balochistan, and although most the fighting was contained within Balochistan, there were some sporadic attacks across the rest of Pakistan. When the Soviets left, Pakistan paid you back with Kashmir, and again, although most of the fighting was contained within the valleys some attacks were carried out inside inside by FREEDOM FIGHTERS. This time around India has gone the full monty and India knows it is in a do or die situation and RAW must make this work as if they fail now, they know India will not be safe for long. Kashmir is one thing, Naxals/Maoists and many other groups in India will be a good asset to use against the State, hence why India is going mad on a Military spending spree to beef up its Military capacity in masive numbrs in the hope that if they fail, then the threat of war and overwhelming force may deter Pakistan from replying to their little adventure here.

Like I said, we will be patient. As for the 4000 special forces remaining, the Taliban will decide their fate on that. The ANA will become nothing more then the Northern Alliance once again and the entire borderline with Pakistan controlled by the Taliban once again, hence, no safe havens for RAW/TTP. That 140,000 ANA force, when push comes to shove, their tribal allegiances and family ties within the Pashtun tribes will be more strong, as shown in the past, a lesson the US hasn't learnt from the Soviets.

You are in too much dreams about taliban. If you love taliban so much why not invite taliban to rule Pakistan and implement their version of sharia.

@topic: The external hand angle cannot be ruled out considering the dynamics of RAW and ISI. And hence India atleast once should give equal and exact reply to the culprits.

How many more threads on this topic?
so-hot-031.png

I'm outta here!
bg.gif

Back
Top Bottom