What's new

Exiled Tibetans elect political heir to Dalai Lama

Naw, they will be in Lake Como, Italy or Lake Geneva enjoying their billions.

This Sangay guy has lived in the US for the past 16 years and was born in India. He's no different from any other Indian-American on this forum.

Lol post reported first of all and you wonder why some of us Indians call you derogatory names
:azn: <-- Guess what that ones called

Besides yes we enjoy billions as you say, we even send some money back home investing in estates and companies.

How's the weather in Washington DC btw my little chinese american friend?

Fine - we give you permission to do so if and when they win. But Maoists are incapable winning - wrong ideologies have never triumphed in the long run in India.

Wrong ideologies... you mean the current GoI started by German Nazis and run by Italian Fascists?

Lol post reported first of all and you wonder why some of us Indians call you derogatory names
:azn: <-- Guess what that ones called

Besides yes we enjoy billions as you say, we even send some money back home investing in estates and companies.

How's the weather in Washington DC btw my little chinese american friend?

Reported for what? There was a post about India having more black money than any other country. Sangay is an Indian-American. He's never been to Tibet, ever. He was studying about Tibet in the US. Yes, that's the best place. He was elected by 50,000 Tibetans. That's a rounding error. And the average Chinese person is taller and wins way more Olympic medals than the average Indian person. Look it up my little friend. And DC weather is great during cherry blossoms season. You would kill to live here.

And if I got reported for calling him Sangay, you must be the dumbest person on this board because his name is Lobsang Sangay.

I don't know how you guys feel about it. But I think this man is gonna bring good luck to CPC.

Reported for what? There was a post about India having more black money than any other country. Sangay is an Indian-American. He's never been to Tibet, ever. He was studying about Tibet in the US. Yes, that's the best place. He was elected by 50,000 Tibetans. That's a rounding error. And the average Chinese person is taller and wins way more Olympic medals than the average Indian person. Look it up my little friend. And DC weather is great during cherry blossoms season. You would kill to live here.

And if I got reported for calling him Sangay, you must be the dumbest person on this board because his name is Lobsang Sangay.

Speaking of sports it is one thing to win a medal in trampoline jumping; quite another to play a real man's sport like Cricket. When you are good enough in a real sport - do compare - till then you can enjoy your medals in diving, trampoline and synchronized swimming

Speaking of sports it is one thing to win a medal in trampoline jumping; quite another to play a real man's sport like Cricket. When you are good enough in a real sport - do compare - till then you can enjoy your medals in diving, trampoline and synchronized swimming

I'm in the US. No one has ever heard of your "real man" sport.
In fact more than half the world has never heard of your "real man" sport.
We think you are talking about the character in Pinochio. Only British slave countries care. Even the Brits hardly care anymore.

All you've proven is India can win at a sport nobody else plays. You're not Brazil with soccer. That's impressive! Or even Cuba with baseball. When the countries that dominate international athletics like US, Russia, China and Germany play the game and you win, then that's a real man sport.

I'm in the US. No one has ever heard of your "real man" sport.
In fact more than half the world has never heard of your "real man" sport.
We think you are talking about the character in Pinochio. Only British slave countries care. Even the Brits hardly care anymore.

All you've proven is India can win at a sport nobody else plays. You're not Brazil with soccer. That's impressive! Or even Cuba with baseball. When the countries that dominate international athletics like US, Russia, China and Germany play the game and you win, then that's a real man sport.

Unless the search string is banned in China - check out most viewed sports in the world. And let me assure you - the trampoline is not one of them.

so what should have Indians done with tibetians in 1959 when they were coming to us just for saving their lives??
its our moral duty to save the refugees and give them shelter and we will continue to do it...

you mean those terrorists that just failed in their ARMED revolt?
also no one said you couldn't take refugees its the fact that these so called refugees have set up a rebel government in India that the Indian government allows thats the problem.

you mean those terrorists that just failed in their ARMED revolt?
also no one said you couldn't take refugees its the fact that these so called refugees have set up a rebel government in India that the Indian government allows thats the problem.

Sure the Buddhist monks, women and children who came on foot or on yaks and mules were up in ARMS against a real army.

Al right guys..calm down..No one is attacking anyone. It would just result in destruction of both countries which many others (read west) want. Why fight when we both can become large countries which are self sufficient in our own rights. Let us grow first.

China denounces Tibet prime minister&#8217;s election

Apr 28, 2011, 16:12 IST | Agency: PTI | Place: Beijing

China today denounced Harvard scholar Lobsang Sangay's election as the new prime minister of Tibetan government-in-exile, saying it is yet another "political show" by the Dalai Lama as no country in the world recognises it.

"The so called Tibetan government-in-exile is an illegal political organisation established by Dalai Lama overseas to engage in Tibetan separatist activities," Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hong Lei told a media briefing.

China denounces Tibet prime minister's election

Yet, it has spooked China!!

How can they have children as monks? Monks are supposed to be celibate.

Along with the monks, the common Tibetans also came with their wife and children.

It is so obvious a inference.

If only Monks came, then there would not have been such a sizeable Tibetan population in India or the other part of the world where the emigrated.

Yet, it has spooked China!!

Who cares what your fantasy. China's attitude is clear, we oppose any interference in Tibet, not to mention the so-called Tibetan independence movement. We need to send this signal, it is our policy, no matter what your fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom