What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

Try to tell that to RAW that it is none of India's Business.

Raw finances, Trains and provide all kind of logistical support to these Thugs.

Your signature is quite contrary to what you said... Please substantiate with proof if you have... Not media reports... I've seen many, so please spare those...

When you talk about separation, Its Jihad and GOD's will. When somebody else talk's it suddenly becomes a troll....amazing!!!

:sniper:

India should support, I mean Pakistan openly supports Kashmir, why should we not support Balochistan ?

Kashmir is a disputed territory. It is different from Baloch, Maoist, Assamese insurgencies where the areas affected are considered integral territories of the two coutnries. And no please dont give me an essay on how Kashmir is an integral part of India, If you neeed 700 000 men to force a territory to stay with you then you dont have any argument left.

He knows he is a criminal thats why hiding out of Pakistan...A criminal who throws tantrum after tantrum because his drug business was disrupted by Security forces of Pakistan..
Legally he has not been exiled and living outside Pakistan due to his own crimes and out of his own choice..

Plus i dont beleive he speaks for the whole of Baluchistan..infact he is a nobody

[/COLOR] and how exactly did you deduct that genius?

Well Einstein, i wouldn't put it past your country. A country that supported terrorists like LTTE and Mukthi Bahini in the past.

India should support, I mean Pakistan openly supports Kashmir, why should we not support Balochistan ?

Because Pakistan has legitimate reasons to support the Kashmir movement - it is a disputed issue since our independence and is recognized as such by the United Nations. There is a benefit to Pakistan in Kashmir's independence. India, US or anyone who thinks they can support such high profile terrorists in Pakistan and yet talk about CBMs, MFN or Supply routes are deeply mistaken.

This will be the breakaway point for any and all issues Pakistan.

Try to tell that to RAW that it is none of India's Business.

Raw finances, Trains and provide all kind of logistical support to these Thugs.

AND RAW people just magically appear in balochistan and train them and vanish as a fart in air ?? the point is, why should iran help raw in their crimes ??

Kashmir is a disputed territory. It is different from Baloch, Maoist, Assamese insurgencies where the areas affected are considered integral territories of the two coutnries. And no please dont give me an essay on how Kashmir is an integral part of India, If you neeed 700 000 men to force a territory to stay with you then you dont have any argument left.
India only considers *** and Aksai Chin as disputed, we dont subscribe to your definition of Kashmir and we have military because pakistan cannot afford conventional wars with India and wages proxy war, dont act like a genius you are not!

Well Einstein, i wouldn't put it past your country. A country that supported terrorists like LTTE and Mukthi Bahini in the past.

Do u remember what I asked you, I think not otherwise you would not have given such argument with a different topic altogether. Stop toning and think what I asked, I dont have to be an Einstein to counter your dysfunctional brain.

Because Pakistan has legitimate reasons to support the Kashmir movement - it is a disputed issue since our independence and is recognized as such by the United Nations. There is a benefit to Pakistan in Kashmir's independence. India, US or anyone who thinks they can support such high profile terrorists in Pakistan and yet talk about CBMs, MFN or Supply routes are deeply mistaken.

Wow talk of hypocracy ... You speak of United nation and its recognition's at the blink of an eye ... But The same United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization and its leader Hafiz Muhammad Saeed as terrorist in December 2008 !

What actions have you taken against him ,, he is still roaming scot free isnt he ? Dont selectively choose what UN says to suit your needs !!!

U have ur reasons to support Kashmir movement but ur angle of human rights violations in Kashmir holds no ground when u urself are doing in Baluchistan what u claim Indians do in Kashmir ,unless of course its all right to do so in undisputed territories.
Now one may argue that two wrongs do not make one right but thats not how the things fare out in the real world.U hit where u think it will hurt most.Wat has mumbai got to do with kashmir?Yet it gets attacked.Similary baluchistan may have nothing to do with india,but does it really matter as long as it provides us a way of diverting paksitans attention away from kashmir.

What legitimate reasons are u talking about, just because a area has majority Muslims does not mean its urs :disagree:

India only considers *** and Aksai Chin as disputed, we dont subscribe to your definition of Kashmir and we have military because pakistan cannot afford conventional wars with India and wages proxy war, dont act like a genius you are not!

Of course, blame it all on the outsiders, O bhaya its common knowledge that Pakistans support for Kashmiri fighters has substantially decreased over the past decade or so yet that did not prevent this from happening :2010 Kashmir unrest. Of course the trigger for this uprise was a fake made up encounter with the Pakistan army, thus pointing out the mentality of blame it all on Pakistan that Indians seem to suffer en masse from.
Fake encounter at LoC: 3 arrested, probe ordered - Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom