What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

yeah I know, almost captured Lahore, divided your country and screwed your Jawans sitting on mountain peaks like monkeys.. Lolz did you have enough... This is what is in store... You cannot win a war that is the reason you flout ur first strike policy...

Wow...what a comment ..almost captured Lahore..so if I follow the same criteria i can say almost taken the siachin back during the kargil conflict. Its funny that how many delusional bhartis we have in this forum. Ok lets go back to the topic...almost captured Lahore then what happened after that do I need to narrate the history to you or you wanna keep some respect for your self and run way with your tail between your legs.

Wow...what a comment ..almost captured Lahore..so if I follow the same criteria i can say almost taken the siachin back during the kargil conflict. Its funny that how many delusional bhartis we have in this forum. Ok lets go back to the topic...almost captured Lahore then what happened after that do I need to narrate the history to you or you wanna keep some respect for your self and run way with your tail between your legs.

Yeah we know the kind of books you have read... So arguing with Pakistanis is as bad as telling a tortoise to run...

@topic

I would say why bugti should not ask for help, when ISI is extrajudicially killing his sister and relatives, what else he would do?
when a person does not get help from society or his own country he gets frustated and will definitely ask for any help from anybody......

Try to tell that to RAW that it is none of India's Business.

Raw finances, Trains and provide all kind of logistical support to these Thugs.
Wooooo I thought I gave a sane solution ( my view) why bring RAW into this? Well If u do have proof will be glad to see that.
Ok now I will reply in ur style.... How about telling ur entire military establishment to mind their business? Maybe I will write a letter to RAW.

Back
Top Bottom