What's new

Executions of Sunni preachers, activists continue in Iran

The bigger question is that why a nation is more important than the religion...As long as this question is not solved...Muslim world will be keep fighting with each other for non issues..

Distance from the Quran is the simple answer to this question.

Distance from the Quran is the simple answer to this question.

I am not worried about religious books...Because for me my religion is kind of culture..So i feel that as long as people keep religion in their homes....world will be a much better place...

I am not worried about religious books...Because for me my religion is kind of culture..So i feel that as long as people keep religion in their homes....world will be a much better place...

No your question was the priority they have set, why religion is less important than the state. If they would've read Quran with understanding, they will not have hatred for each other on different sects. Technically it will solve many issues over difference of opinions.

CX5OQKVWcAUGNYM.jpg

you have a so very low education about Iran
that you didn't know that even the ministry of justice doesn't depend on president

man you're so ridiculous :D

In Pakistan there is no need for that . Considering suicide attacks and ambushes that target Shias at least once a month .

Yes in Pakistan non state actors do this kind of things, In Iran it doesnt even come down it because state already excutes Sunnis

GDP per capita of Iran --- $4,769 (nominal )
GDP per capita of Pakistan ---- $1,427 (nominal )

GDP doesnt always tell you the whole picture, take out Iran's oil export then calculate, that money doesnt reach to people and is spent on military adventures in middle east

Where are we going hard to understand it only benefit enemies of islam who dont want to fire a bullet and still wins

Suggestion to bangladesh iran and ksa get out of your personal devil just think of humanity no matter who you are you still one day die better make your countries peacefull for all humans

Humanity should prevail above all

I dont bellieve on shia and sunni we should have one slogan im muslim and i dont belong to any sunni or shia branch im muslim this is what matters and im human

Instead of executing enemies of islam we are butchering our own kind

Both Iran & KSA should f*ck themselves and go to hell. Muslim world will be relieved after these two moronic countries are no more.

Yes in Pakistan non state actors do this kind of things, In Iran it doesnt even come down it because state already excutes Sunnis

Prove it .

Sunnis in Iran have rights , members in the parliament , ambassadors , schools , etc .

If by Sunnis you mean terrorist gangs in Sistan like Rigi who have killed soldiers and civilians or those who try to poison Sunnis minds with Takfiri ideology , Then you have problem distinguishing Sunnis and Wahhabis .

Where are we going hard to understand it only benefit enemies of islam who dont want to fire a bullet and still wins

Suggestion to bangladesh iran and ksa get out of your personal devil just think of humanity no matter who you are you still one day die better make your countries peacefull for all humans

Humanity should prevail above all

I dont bellieve on shia and sunni we should have one slogan im muslim and i dont belong to any sunni or shia branch im muslim this is what matters and im human

Instead of executing enemies of islam we are butchering our own kind

You must be naive to think those Saudi monarchs who were given the power in Arabian peninsula by British empire are Muslims .

Mohammad's Islam never shakes hand and sleeps with America and Israel and their likes .

Back
Top Bottom