What's new

Executions of Sunni preachers, activists continue in Iran

The conflicts in the ME began when Saddam animal attacked Iran

What cause Saddam to attack Iran? Khomaini...

ME was peaceful before Americans attacked Iraq in 2003 to remove Saddam.

Mullah was happy and helping USA against Saddam...

Again ME was peaceful before Suadis sent their wahhabi rebels to Syria.

no... untill Assad start butchering peaceful protesters ...

So just shut up...

I dont need ur dictate...

Unlike u we elected shia president and Prime ministers... we dont need lesson from farsis on harmony... who themselves kill Sunni kurds. baloch, Ahwaz people..

Saudi regime troll against Iran after killing of thousands civilians in Bahrain, Shiite regions of Arabia, Yemen and Egypt ...
THATS not the right response. prove that the claim is wrong instead of pointing at others.

Of course, it's a reputable media outlet with tens of millions of viewers, in Facebook alone, it has about 15,5 million followers. So..
just because someone's opponent is making the claim doesnt mean the accuse should dismiss it.
they should come with proof about how they treat the Sunni population in general or all political opponents of whatever faith or affiliation.

I don't need any further proof that Iranian treatment of dissidents is no better than Saudis if not worse.
yes I spend most of the time criticising the KSA monarchy but thats only based on its policies and politics same is the case here.

by the way people please show your higher intellect and politeness through civilised discussion

THATS not the right response. prove that the claim is wrong instead of pointing at others.
These few terrorist executions are for months and years ago. Moreover 95% of executions in Iran are drug carriers and murderers.

Saudi itself has killed thousands in Yemen, Arabia and Bahrain.

Oh please. Enough with the psyops. Saudi already lost the war, even before the first shot was fired.

Iran and Saudi are taking this sectarianism to whole new level. They are acting worst than a 3 years old kid. Their hate for each other is causing problems to the rest of the Muslims world. They freaking need to stop fueling this fire.
When Iran hang the criminals, that's legal and when KSA does, it's not. Plus why would one country interfere in another country's law and/or rules.

It's not sectarianism, actually. It's about regional influence and projection of national power. Sectarianism is just a tool for implementation.

GDP per capita of Iran --- $4,769 (nominal )
GDP per capita of Pakistan ---- $1,427 (nominal )

How cute. 8-) Why not make it billions or even trillion while you are at it while conveniently forgetting role of Al Saud family in the Man slaughter going around in middle east .

Indian ur answer is very childish and immature good compare iran vs Pakistan

let me remind u one is allredy nuclear other thkins and gets spanked

Iran is like a kid who fights with week kids to show how strong and runs away when an equal opponent comes

and u r like that kid who makes them fight and enjoys.

These few terrorist executions are for months and years ago. Moreover 95% of executions in Iran are drug carriers and murderers.

Saudi itself has killed thousands in Yemen, Arabia and Bahrain.

iran had no reason to act childish over these executions iran executes more people per capita then any other country in the world, big number of those executed are sunnis and are carried out on the same principal as saudis did (anti state, Terrorists). Iran should stop sticking her nose everywhere.

And the worse of them all how can you justify ransacking of an Embassy???

It's not sectarianism, actually. It's about regional influence and projection of national power. Sectarianism is just a tool for implementation.

Oh yeah? Would you please tell me why then they refer each other with their sect every time. Why Iran only spoke about the Shia scholar out of all those 47 criminals?

Oh yeah? Would you please tell me why then they refer each other with their sect every time. Why Iran only spoke about the Shia scholar out of all those 47 criminals?
46 of them were sunnis and all we hear they brag about that one mullah coz he was SHIA and most probably irans stooge.

What the......
@Serpentine @Madali

Anyway Iran only executes terrorists and their race and religion don't matter.

And how would you guys react to if you execute a sunni and Saudis start bragging you about???
i am not supporting saudis but you guys should stick to your own country, stop interfering in other countries internal matters.

46 of them were sunnis and all we hear they brag about that one mullah coz he was SHIA and most probably irans stooge.

And how would you guys react to if you execute a sunni and Saudis start bragging you about???
i am not supporting saudis but you guys should stick to your own country, stop interfering in other countries internal matters.

That's what I'm saying. If it's not sectarianism why only one out of 47 and that one is Shia.

Because that's the tool not the agenda. That's what they will have you believe especially the Iranians. That's how you recruit foot soldiers to implement their agenda. You will be very naive to believe what anyone is saying in today's world. In statecraft true intents are wrapped carefully deep inside propaganda smokescreen.

It shocked me actually. Like you do hajj for Saudi not for Allah. Like what?

The bigger question is that why a nation is more important than the religion...As long as this question is not solved...Muslim world will be keep fighting with each other for non issues..

Back
Top Bottom