What's new

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF IMRAN KHAN RESCUING HIS WORKERS FROM ILLEGAL DETANTION

@ice_man

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.

What is police is doing is illegal, read the rules.

Illegal or legal you can not break people out of police custody in any nation. please tell me a nation where it is acceptable.

if someone is detained "illegally" then you go to court like a day earlier and get them released.

this is PTI or TTP?

Some people have no idea what they are saying

calling a spade a spade needs guts. i guess that PTI trolls lack.

THERE is no doubt that these people were innocent. however, in which country breaking people out of police custody is acceptable?
I just had a WTH moment there :unsure: if there is no doubt they are innocent how is it breaking people out? :unsure:

To be in police custody you need to have something called proof which you people are quick to ask IK for illegal votes but refuse to offer IK when tables are turned....like in this case

Yes but calling a spade a club is what is happening

Last edited:
what? :unsure: if they are innocent how is it breaking people out? :unsure:

To be in police custody you need to have something called proof which you people are quick to ask IK for illegal votes but refuse to offer IK when tables are turned....like in this case

Yes but calling a spade a club is what is happening

so breaking people out of police custody is correct? if innocent people are picked up like poor old DJ BUTT he was set free after no proof against him was provided in court. the police let's the innocent man walks if court orders it to.

this is how any nation works.

like i said please provide a name of a country where anyone has broken people out of police custody and been hailed as a hero.

ofcourse you can't.

after london 2009 riots alot of innocent people were picked up however, due to lack of proof or evidence they were set free.!

This is what Imran preaches but fails to follow.

so breaking people out of police custody is correct? if innocent people are picked up like poor old DJ BUTT he was set free after no proof against him was provided in court. the police let's the innocent man walks if court orders it to.
Well....Police custody comes if and only if the person is arrested on a charge not when police are used coz someone is pissing in the PM's house...

Yes, you gather proof to produce an order to arrest not coz the PM or CM said so...that is not proof...

like i said please provide a name of a country where anyone has broken people out of police custody and been hailed as a hero.
This is not about breaking out of custody this is questioning the custody to start with....

after london 2009 riots alot of innocent people were picked up however, due to lack of proof or evidence they were set free.!
Yes they were picked up upon suspicion and DURING a riot , for vandalizing not in the middle of the night

In any nation police is not used as pet by ruling party . they were illegally picked up by police., Imran khan did the right thing to help them set free.. Already PTi worker died in police station. Why should he wait that his supporters will pay for the bail of something thy haven't done

Illegal or legal you can not break people out of police custody in any nation. please tell me a nation where it is acceptable.

if someone is detained "illegally" then you go to court like a day earlier and get them released.

this is PTI or TTP?

bhie court mei taab jatay hain jab giraftari daltay hain .. they are putting them in adilya without announcement. DJ butt came out due to hue and cry of media. many PTI supporters are in jail over 5 weeks .

ofcourse you can't.

Well....Police custody comes if and only if the person is arrested on a charge not when police are used coz someone is pissing in the PM's house...

Yes, you gather proof to produce an order to arrest not coz the PM or CM said so...that is not proof...

This is not about breaking out of custody this is questioning the custody to start with....

Yes they were picked up upon suspicion and DURING a riot , for vandalizing not in the middle of the night

none of the suspected TTP members arrested and put in jail were caught while blowing up buildings. If there is no proof they would have been out of jail like 600 apparently innocent arrested people of PAT & PTI.

so you do agree in london innocent people were picked up without proof. and then set free.

so it doesn't apply in Paksitan? these people were picked up on suspicion too for acts of vandalism.

tell me can an MQM leader, BUGTTI,BIZENJO or WALI KHAN break people out of custody? will they be called patriots?

In any nation police is not used as pet by ruling party . they were illegally picked up by police., Imran khan did the right thing to help them set free.. Already PTi worker died in police station. Why should he wait that his supporters will pay for the bail of something thy haven't done

bhie court mei taab jatay hain jab giraftari daltay hain .. they are putting them in adilya without announcement. DJ butt came out due to hue and cry of media. many PTI supporters are in jail over 5 weeks .

so breaking people out of jail is correct? i guess TTP looks at it the same way then, and all balochistan triators too can claim the same thing too.

let all parties and people attacking police. hell let any family whose innocent family member is in jail attack police.

nice logic of PTI.

none of the suspected TTP members arrested and put in jail were caught while blowing up buildings. If there is no proof they would have been out of jail like 600 apparently innocent arrested people of PAT & PTI.
So now you have become a TTP expert or sympathizer? Anything to look down on PTI?

Seriously?

You apparently have not an iota of clue how things SHOULD work and are comparing it with HOW THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A BROKEN SYSTEM WHICH PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING TO!

so you do agree in london innocent people were picked up without proof. and then set free.

Either you dont get the meaning of in midst of a riot, doing vandalizing....

so it doesn't apply in Paksitan? these people were picked up on suspicion too for acts of vandalism.
Then produce the written order not whispers in the ears!

tell me can an MQM leader, BUGTTI,BIZENJO or WALI KHAN break people out of custody? will they be called patriots?
Again you wish to compare a broken system which will and have in the past let them get their men out of jail...vs some wanting change or should I say democratic right to object the politician which is not the same as installing terror in ordinary men which TTP and others you have mentioned do!

Learn the differences first then speak!

so breaking people out of jail is correct? i guess TTP looks at it the same way then, and all balochistan triators too can claim the same thing too.

let all parties and people attacking police. hell let any family whose innocent family member is in jail attack police.

nice logic of PTI.
Please stop spreading lies like ur PM. they were not in jail. there was no breaking out. It is simple case X say police doing illegal stuff, X confronted police and made them do the right thing. in this case X is imran

If it was u u would have drove away. U have spend so much tym spreading ur lies against imran . why dont u talk about disqualification of PM as he lied on the floor. U r patwari .. u know it and i know it

so since 5 weeks PTI members are in jails? why is PTI quiet about it? you seem to know this. Hell if media hue and cry can get people out yesterday why not make a hue and cry about them those who are in jail for 5 weeks?

you contradict yourself

Please stop spreading lies like ur PM. they were not in jail. there was no breaking out. It is simple case X say police doing illegal stuff, X confronted police and made them do the right thing. in this case X is imran

If it was u u would have drove away. U have spend so much tym spreading ur lies against imran . why dont u talk about disqualification of PM as he lied on the floor. U r patwari .. u know it and i know it

so this is your defense when PTI troll is exposed.

it needs alot of guts to admit a wrong is a wrong. i guess PTI trolls cannot accept mistakes committed by their leader. there is a huge difference of supporting a leader in a brianwashed way and supporting a leader and yet admitting to his major flaws.

currently PTI fan boys just defend anything Imran says never see it as right or wrong. true brainwashed

to hell with NAWAZ remove him. but remove him the right way not overthrow him the TTP way.

however, anyone attacking police van in any country or any MR X should be held in jail in this case MR.IMRAN

so since 5 weeks PTI members are in jails? why is PTI quiet about it? you seem to know this. Hell if media hue and cry can get people out yesterday why not make a hue and cry about them those who are in jail for 5 weeks?

you contradict yourself

so this is your defense when PTI troll is exposed.

it needs alot of guts to admit a wrong is a wrong. i guess PTI trolls cannot accept mistakes committed by their leader. there is a huge difference of supporting a leader in a brianwashed way and supporting a leader and yet admitting to his major flaws.

currently PTI fan boys just defend anything Imran says never see it as right or wrong. true brainwashed

to hell with NAWAZ remove him. but remove him the right way not overthrow him the TTP way.

however, anyone attacking police van in any country or any MR X should be held in jail in this case MR.IMRAN
PTI mentioned that alot of time in jalsa., Crack down started before the march even started .

There was no attacking on police what so ever ... As i said before u are lair just like ur lying leader nawaz sharif .

So proud of my leader. Sharif police cant pick up innocent protesters, it is illegal.

this behavior does not suit a leader of Imran's stature, very childish behavior which I would have expected from Sheikh Rasheed

this behavior does not suit a leader of Imran's stature, very childish behavior which I would have expected from Sheikh Rasheed

What sort of behavior you want then? police illegally arresting peaceful PTI workers even after ISB court ordered to release PTI workers? what sort of Democracy is this? iam damn proud of IK, he doesn't hide in his house or in a protocol..he rightfully and peacefully took his workers back...under what circumstances and condition did you fluffin impose section 144? no you dont even allow us to peacefully protest at D-Chowk? Moral aur Ethics ki bhi koi naam ki cheiz hoti hai sharam karo... PTV attackers only were about 100-150 and were identified so why is every PTI worker being arrested? WHY!? you should ask this question to your PM before questioning IK's behavior

PTI mentioned that alot of time in jalsa., Crack down started before the march even started .

There was no attacking on police what so ever ... As i said before u are lair just like ur lying leader nawaz sharif .

sO WHY IS IMRAN not attacking those jails where according to you mazloom masum people are being locked up?

why only attack a police van?

clearly if this act was done by any other party or TTP you would have called them ghadar, badhshahat.

just because your BAGHWAN Imran did it you will try to justify it.

weird hypocrisy.

Ok, Captain gained another FIR on him, how much is total? Honestly I don't wanna see him behind bars, let see how much more govt have passions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom