What's new

Exclusive: Strike Corps "capable of invasion and capture" of Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The scenario might be different. As soon as PLA starts rolling down the Himalayas coordinated with evaporating Andaman-Nicobar and Vyzag, and couple of nukes on KPIs, followings will occur:

a. IA troops will sprint backwards from every front chanting, "Bhag Milkha, Bhag".
b. NE FFs will rise to smash anything Indian in their location.
c. BD armored columns will rush north to meet advancing PLA units.
d. BD forces will move west towards Rajmahal Hills to retrieve our sovereign land in full.
e. Kashmiris will take revenge by slaughtering Indians found anywhere in their land.
f. Khalistanis will rise to avenge the 1984 massacre by the Hindus.
g. PA Strike Corps will move to Delhi to fight the 4th Battle of Panipath. The Hindus will again get slaughtered in great numbers at the hands of Pakistanis, Muslim volunteers from all over and Sikhs.

2. With the Hindu oligarchy at Delhi smashed, SA peoples will again be able to choose their political entities based on culture, language, religion and history.

21547822.jpg

even a defensive corps can be modified for offense. thats how we freed the ingrates.

There are probably 3 countries in the world that can outdo india in mountain warfare. i doubt china is among them.

LOOK everyone

PDF "Prfessinal" :lol:

d. BD forces will move west towards Rajmahal Hills to retrieve our sovereign land in full.

wow

Thats all fine. How can you be possibly talking of defence, when the corps are yet to be raised. Don forget, that infrastructure in mountains will take nearly 2 decades, if there is no delay.
Finally, they need training , equipments for even defence. Knowing our rate of modernisation/purchasing new equipments, I guess we shouldnt even talk of countering chinese.

even a defensive corps can be modified for offense. thats how we freed the ingrates.

There are probably 3 countries in the world that can outdo india in mountain warfare. i doubt china is among them.

Even with the new corps, China has better infra, atleast 3 times more troops, much larger quantity of materiel.
The defensive corps would remain defensive.

1. The scenario might be different. As soon as PLA starts rolling down the Himalayas coordinated with evaporating Andaman-Nicobar and Vyzag, and couple of nukes on KPIs, followings will occur:

a. IA troops will sprint backwards from every front chanting, "Bhag Milkha, Bhag".
b. NE FFs will rise to smash anything Indian in their location.
e. Kashmiris will take revenge by slaughtering Indians found anywhere in their land.
f. Khalistanis will rise to avenge the 1984 massacre by the Hindus.
g. PA Strike Corps will move to Delhi to fight the 4th Battle of Panipath. The Hindus will again get slaughtered in great numbers at the hands of Pakistanis, Muslim volunteers from all over and Sikhs.

2. With the Hindu oligarchy at Delhi smashed, SA peoples will again be able to choose their political entities based on culture, language, religion and history.

Professional Troll .....!!!!!! :lol:

Thats all fine. How can you be possibly talking of defence, when the corps are yet to be raised. Don forget, that infrastructure in mountains will take nearly 2 decades, if there is no delay.
Finally, they need training , equipments for even defence. Knowing our rate of modernisation/purchasing new equipments, I guess we shouldnt even talk of countering chinese.

defending against the chinese has never been a problem since the 70s (dont listen to our media).

the indian side is fully mountainous. the odds needed for the attacker in mountain warfare are about 8:1. so even if we have trouble with infrastructure, the actual defense will be formidable.

The problem is in the offensive. Like the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense. The Tibetan side of the chinese border is relatively flat making it easy (compared to the previos case) for an indian invasion, that is of course if we manage to get supplies across the mountains (Aerial supply for large divisions is not viable). For this, infrastructure is needed on our side which can be difficult since it is mountainous. Then there is the formidable chinese industrial and manpower might which needs a dedicated thread to talk about.

Remember I have not brought IAF into the picture yet.

the blitzkrieg pulled off in 1971 was deemed impossible by the western world, but we did it. i think it stands as a testament to indian nature. "we wont attack you, but if you corner us..." so you see, Although the losses are going to be high, at least in theory, I think we can actually capture tibet. But for obvious reasons, we wont.

defending against the chinese has never been a problem since the 70s (dont listen to our media).

the indian side is fully mountainous. the odds needed for the attacker in mountain warfare are about 8:1. so even if we have trouble with infrastructure, the actual defense will be formidable.

The problem is in the offensive. Like the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense. The Tibetan side of the chinese border is relatively flat making it easy (compared to the previos case) for an indian invasion, that is of course if we manage to get supplies across the mountains (Aerial supply for large divisions is not viable). For this, infrastructure is needed on our side which can be difficult since it is mountainous. Then there is the formidable chinese industrial and manpower might which needs a dedicated thread to talk about.

the blitzkrieg pulled off in 1971 was deemed impossible by the western world, but we did it. i think it stands as a testament to indian nature. "we wont attack you, but if you corner us..." so you see, Although the losses are going to be high, at least in theory, I think we can actually capture tibet. But for obvious reasons, we wont.

Blitzkrieg in 1971? Do they teach you that at Wellington? What a laugh! PA had been demoralized and isolated at numerous strong points (which were not so strong) by Sep by Mukti Bahini actions all over. PA could hardly offer any resistance except in Hili. It was a cake walk by IA which lost only 1,426 men.

@asad71

What was your post in your Army?

Chambermaid of 80 year old herniated Razakar or an ardali buying vegetables for burkanashin wifes of those razakars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blitzkrieg in 1971? Do they teach you that at Wellington? What a laugh! PA had been demoralized and isolated at numerous strong points (which were not so strong) by Sep by Mukti Bahini actions all over. PA could hardly offer any resistance except in Hili. It was a cake walk by IA which lost only 1,426 men.

capturing a country well defended by 150000 well trained regulars in 13 days is no "cake walk". as a "prfessinal" you should know that. besides, it was the london times that called the indian offensive a "Blitzkrieg"

Oh,Glorious Indian slave army.I do agree that Britishers should conquere India again and bring it to a new height.
It's high time that people who talk like a$$holes should start growing up!

And take some Wren and Martin grammar lessons that will hold you in good stead. At the moment you're just farting and screwing the English language, apart from displaying stupidity. Brain cells seem to be in short supply where you come from.

capturing a country well defended by 150000 well trained regulars in 13 days is no "cake walk". as a "prfessinal" you should know that. besides, it was the london times that called the indian offensive a "Blitzkrieg"

How can they understand if they got their independence for free of cost because of IA.

Blitzkrieg in 1971? Do they teach you that at Wellington? What a laugh!
Nope! They already know it much before they come to Wellington.

PA had been demoralized and isolated at numerous strong points (which were not so strong) by Sep by Mukti Bahini actions all over. PA could hardly offer any resistance except in Hili. It was a cake walk by IA which lost only 1,426 men.
So the great Mukthi Bahini was responsible for single handedly screwing the PA !! Fantastic! And to whom 95,000 PA surrendered! Holy cow! :woot: Thussi great ho!

Where have all the psychiatrists gone? Aren't there any left in BD to take care of clowns like you? :cuckoo:

Instead of saying 'sweet dreams', I will say 'wet dreams' :rofl::rofl:

Nope! They already know it much before they come to Wellington.

So the great Mukthi Bahini was responsible for single handedly screwing the PA !! Fantastic! And to whom 95,000 PA surrendered! Holy cow! :woot: Thussi great ho!

Where have all the psychiatrists gone? Aren't there any left in BD to take care of clowns like you? :cuckoo:

Off topic. Personal attack.

This enemy guy is the old communist fellow, ignore him. His job is to create enmity between chinese and indian posters, this is not his first account, he has created many more in the past too.

contender
Anti Terrorist Squad
encounter
Jagjit 1
quriosity
livian11
Challenger
communist

@Chinese_dragon remember our old friend?

I had a similar feeling. I remember that communist guy. He used to have a Chinese flag if I am not mistaken and he would try to bash India all day. He was also pro maoist. Later his IP was located in India. Was a complete wacko. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom