What's new

Exclusive: RAW releases photos of Pakistan spy pigeon in action

This is a serious question for all intelligent members on this forum. Are Indian security agencies really catching pigeons from Pakistan that have gone into Indian territories thinking they are spies? I am curious whether this is just a joke started by somebody or its a real thing. If this is a joke, then its a good one for a good laughter. Would like to hear from members.

This is a serious question to all intelligent members on this forum. Are Indian security agencies really catching pigeons from Pakistan that have gone flown into Indian territories thinking they are spies? I am curious whether this is just a joke started by somebody or its a real thing. If this is a joke, then its a good one for a good laughter Would like to hear from members.

It is a real thing.

i don't get this whole spy pigeon, it's more likely just a messenger pigeon. it's not the pigeon that's doing the spying but sending information from the spy to his/her handler.

it's pretty low tech and slow, but it leaves no electronic signature for intelligence agencies to find.

i don't get this whole spy pigeon, it's more likely just a messenger pigeon. it's not the pigeon that's doing the spying but sending information from the spy to his/her handler.

it's pretty low tech and slow, but it leaves no electronic signature for intelligence agencies to find.

Don't tell me you actually believe that this is some sort of a conspiracy.

Don't tell me you actually believe that this is some sort of a conspiracy.
conspiracy?? no I am just saying that this pigeon isn't a spy in the sense that it gathers intelligence by it's self, which is ridiculous, unless it was outfitted with some crazy small cameras and other spy gear.

but it could be a messenger pigeon which have actually been used in wars before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_pigeon

Is India going to issue a formal protest and produce this bird as an evidence to isolate Pakistan
It is a real thing.
Thank you. Which begs another question. Is Pakistani intelligence agency pulling a good one on Indians and giving Indians a good goose chase to keep them occupied. or they are just so incompetent not to understand to not have anything written in their language on the pigeon. I will have to share this story with my colleagues at work tomorrow. This is truly hilarious.

Shocking pictures of a winged enemy agent operating under cover.

To corroborate its claims, RAW released some photos (taken by a RAW parrot) that shows the Pakistani pigeon indulging in various spying actives in and over India. RAW chief, Roger Binny, told reporters that the photos also proved that the Pakistani pigeon (code name: Ghutarghoon Khan) had been conducting spying missions in India for many years, maybe even decades.

Ghutarghoon Khan seducing and then recruiting a female Indian pigeon.
1433431504-1253_paracha2.jpg

the above photo is a proof that the butt ugly Indian woman is claiming that Muslim men (including Pigeons) are seducing Indian women through Love Jihad, (note that the ugly biatch never had such experience but looking at her face that is no surprise) her ugly rant is on youtube which can be seen if you care to look for it

Thank you. Which begs another question. Is Pakistani intelligence agency pulling a good one on Indians and giving Indians a good goose chase to keep them occupied. or they are just so incompetent not to understand to not have anything written in their language on the pigeon. I will have to share this story with my colleagues at work tomorrow. This is truly hilarious.

it is actually the bold part. Combine paranoia with foolishness and you get such news.

An ISI agent paying Ghutarghoon Khan money to conduct more aerial bombings in India.

1433431987-494_paracha8.jpg

A Chinese scientist working closely with the ISI installing a micro-camera in Ghutargoon Khan's left eye.

1433432056-750_paracha9.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan disguised as a Bollywood actress.

1433432102-686_paracha10.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan disrupting a cricket Test match in India. Specifically trying to injure the world's fastest, deadliest, bestest fast bowler, Ishant Sharma.

1433432157-969_paracha11.jpg

Catastrophic devastation caused by Ghutarghoon Khan.

1433432228-707_paracha12.jpg

Finally, Ghutarghoon Khan apprehended and put where he belongs. The Republic of India is safe. Long live RAW! Ghutarghoon Khan's final words: 'My name is Khan, and I'm not a spy!'

1433432693-488_paracha13.jpg

dawn.com

I wish both of you countries peace mates. I have some very good Indian friends and I also have some very good and highly professional Pakistani friends. I am outta here.

I wish both of you countries peace mates. I have some very good Indian friends and I also have some very good and highly professional Pakistani friends. I am outta here.
both countries would be so much richer if they worked together instead of trying to one up another and prepare for the inevitable showdown.

I keep saying India should just give Pakistan Jammu & Kashmir, and work out the water problem, and terrorism from both sides.

but somethings can just never be.

conspiracy?? no I am just saying that this pigeon isn't a spy in the sense that it gathers intelligence by it's self, which is ridiculous, unless it was outfitted with some crazy small cameras and other spy gear.

but it could be a messenger pigeon which have actually been used in wars before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_pigeon

I don't even think this is a message pigeon. It is just overly exaggerated Indian paranoia as usual. No wonder so many different countries are joking about it. The paranoia is beyond hilarious.

This pigeons should be taken to Hague for spying against India and be tried by India's brightest prosecutor.
Brightest prosecutor ??......what will be criteria ??.....you putting Indian in tough position ..lolzzzzzzzz

BREAKING NEWS: After the capture of KhabutoorKhan , rest of the battalion wants revenge....
_83365797_pigeonmeme2.png

Sadly bad news for our Pakistani friends Ghutarghoon Khan has made the ultimate sacrifice for his country.

thCUDO8SA3.jpg

On the plus side he was delicious.

Back
Top Bottom