What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Indian Navy's New Destroyer 'Kochi' Revealed

Bc of c802??

Nope they are short range systems now, PN can now field plenty surprises. Pakistani military want to keep secret of many purchases they have made because if disclosed India have resources to counter those. PN is also now NCW capable allowing it to handle threats it faced.

Can I buy a toy replica for my bedroom? :)

https://www.elbitsystems.com/elbitmain/area-in2.asp?parent=10&num=86&num2=86

over three decades our shipboard Decoy Control and Launching systems have been in operational use and have proven their effectiveness in actual combat.

The latest generation DESEAVER MK is a sophisticated "soft-kill" response to numerous threats in today’s naval combat scenario. Combining an array of fixed and fast maneuvering stabilized rocket launchers, the system responds simultaneously to multiple threats from numerous directions by delivering various payloads at accurate time intervals, according to specified anti-missile doctrines and guidelines.

Nope they are short range systems now, PN can now field plenty surprises. Pakistani military want to keep secret of many purchases they have made because if disclosed India have resources to counter those. PN is also now NCW capable allowing it to handle threats it faced.
I am just trying to understand what could be those capabilities
U talking abt subs? or a couple of squadrons for PN

I am just trying to understand what could be those capabilities
U talking abt subs? or a couple of squadrons for PN

Not one system dear, its combination of systems which allow PN to handle threats, and capabilities of PN are increasing rapidly due to their new role they have now.

Not one system dear, its combination of systems which allow PN to handle threats, and capabilities of PN are increasing rapidly due to their new role they have now.

Which subs are Pakistan obtaining from China?

Thanks but now we can take care of anything which you can field against us. :)
we are not interested in 500 tonne fishing patrol boat .......:coffee::coffee:
Pakistan's%2BSecond%2BAzmat%2Bclass%2BFast%2Battack%2Bcraft%2Bvessel%2B%2Bnears%2Bcompletion%2B3.jpg

And IN's is decreasing rapidly day by day due to their diminished role they have now .....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we are not interested in 500 tonne fishing patrol boat .......:coffee::coffee:
Pakistan's%2BSecond%2BAzmat%2Bclass%2BFast%2Battack%2Bcraft%2Bvessel%2B%2Bnears%2Bcompletion%2B3.jpg

And IN's is decreasing rapidly day by day due to their diminished role they have now .....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your post just shows you are a fanboy nothing more. :)

Those boats are not meant to attack CBG they are for littoral security, just part of system of PN.

Tech gap and capabilities gap as per doctrines adopted by both Navies is reducing, no matter how much you buy we are purchasing equipment as per required doctrine adopted to counter IN's capabilities.

Those boats are not meant to attack CBG they are for littoral security, just part of system of PN.

Tech gap and capabilities gap as per doctrines adopted by both Navies is reducing, no matter how much you buy we are purchasing equipment as per required doctrine adopted to counter IN's capabilities.
I still wonder though how Pak will counter the Indian CBG :)

I still wonder though how Pak will counter the Indian CBG :)

Plenty systems are there, when used as one NCW system they can be very effective in inflicting damage to CBG to render them ineffective or push them away from war zone. Completely destroying a CBG is not needed and difficult too.

Even today PN coastal defense have long range upgraded C-602s their true range is classified (Chinese one can hit beyond 400kms), so its not just one system which defend sea lines these days.

Your post just shows you are a fanboy nothing more. :).

I have been in this forum long enough and seen your fanboish fairy tales for long time

Those boats are not meant to attack CBG they are for littoral security, just part of system of PN
AXACTly

Tech gap and capabilities gap as per doctrines adopted by both Navies is reducing,
How by buying puny defenseless FAC and F22p s ?..........or short legged JF THUNDER

when used as one NCW system
Yeah rouhani alien tech .....only possessed by pakistan ......it just hilarious all the time these NCW fart

Actually I have seen many of your posts and you seem to be always secretive and say that we have surprises.
Actually when people don't have any answers then you come up with such things. You don't have and nor will have any quality or even quantity advantage in present or in future. So let's see what your surprises are.
But every time when I see your posts I always get a giggle don't know from where you get all of this.:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom