What's new

Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exclusive: India ready for another strike against Pakistan

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

exclusive-ceasefire-pic-1554217431.jpg
Jayanta Ghosal
Written by: Jayanta Ghosal New Delhi April 02, 2019 20:35 IST

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held meetings with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other dignitaries from the defence ministry, over its readiness to initiate war against Pakistan.

The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) discussed the future strategy on Pakistan, wherein Ajit Doval informed PM Modi that the three forces were ready for any action against the neighbouring country. He said they were only waiting for a political sanction.

To this end, PM Modi assured the forces -- Air, Navy and Army -- a free hand, while also asking them to ensure that no civilian died in Pakistan and that the targets were military-related.

The key takeaways from the meeting were:

1) The attacks will be target-specific

2) No non-military targets

3) Not only Pak-occupied Kashmir, the targets can also be inside Pakistan

4) The attacks will be pro-active, not reactive

Earlier also, after the February 14 Pulwama terror attack, PM Modi had said the forces were given a free hand against Pakistan.

Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed had claimed responsibility for the attack, that took the lives of as many as 40 CRPF personnel.

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, however, continued to maintain Jaish was nowhere associated with Islamabad.

In retaliation to the Pulwama attack, India launched an airstrike on Pakistan's Balakot on February 26. Pakistan retaliated by bombing Indian military installations. The attempt was foiled by the Indian Air Force.

But IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by Pakistani forces and was later released as a peace gesture, as termed by Imran Khan, on March 1.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/new...l-strike-war-512129?__twitter_impression=true

Seems like them saying:-

"Get your tea ready, we're coming again"

First time in my life to see an enemy, exploiting it's own secret attack plan through it's own tv.

Haha......

Well, my point of view, which I have expressed last 2 weeks is vindicated from this news.

We should have hit India hard on 26th Feb and on 27th Feb when we had the chance, and destroyed their military installations, including killing Bipin.
This piece clearly said they intend to attack our military. Why we didn't attack their military!!

I have only seen insane comments from some here.
Don't show weakness to the Indians my friends, hit them hard each time, with gloves completely off, that is the lesson which should be learned by everyone.

I am posting abt this threat for a month now. Modi and Doval are up to their plan with back support by BIGS. Before Mid April they will try to settle things in their favor.

If they attacks us like they are fantasized about, the streets of indian cities will be flowing with blood and shit
lets not brag too much and be realistic
our forces are affected by ur crippling economy and lack of resources and face a numerically stronger enemy with much more resources. there is a limit to training and "man behind the gun" advantage we can take.

more so we can do our part in anyway to ensure our victory
how? we perform our duties public duties pay our dues
dont let enemy exploit sectarianism and ethic rivalry etc.
our good work trickle down and benefit our country enabling our defenders to use all resources needed to defend against a stronger enemy.

Back
Top Bottom