What's new

Exclusive | Abhinandan Video Message before leaving from Pakistan

Indian pilot had said that e was searching for target when he was shot down. He was targetted by Pakistan airforce. He had gun, he threw it after he saw huge crowd. People were angry but army captain saved me. Indian media have habbit of lying and making small things big. He said that he had spent time withPakistan army and he is impressed with their professionalism.

Last edited:
Monch kein nhi kati iski yaar .. Kuch to nishani rakh laity .... Kidding...
Go abhinandan.... Live your life dude.. You got new life... Stop this war bullshit and live with your beautiful family.. Go your kids your wife your parents are waiting for u... Hope modi will understand the pain of war... Good luck abhinandan :cheers:

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Since he was to be released and he was brave as indians have said that he won't tell anything and he is a hero. So i see no reason in believing that he is not under pressure.

Inshort the F-16 shot down myth had been solved.

No information under duress is credible. We will know all once he reaches India.

So its clear that he didnt shot any paf jet

No information under duress is credible. We will know all once he reaches India.
He was about to be released and according to indians he was a brave person and your hero. No pressure can make him talk.
Secondly why would he be underpressure when he know he would be freed soon.
He is a professional person unlike indian media who don't claim fake victories.

He was happy for the treamtment he gets from PA

He was about to be released and according to indians he was a brave person and your hero. No pressure can make him talk.
Secondly why would he be underpressure when he know he would be freed soon.
He is a professional person unlike indian media who don't claim fake victories.
Do i really need to spell it out for you. IF he was under duress, he could be expecting to be lied to, or simply not told that he was being freed, amongst other possibilities. I reiterate no info under duress is credible. We will know all once he reaches India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom