What's new

Exclusive | Abhinandan Video Message before leaving from Pakistan

I can guess that, Nachikita was forced by Indian military administration to not state the truth about Pakistan hospitality, and even further he was forced to state that he was tortured and he never gave out anything bla bla.
Now the early release of AbhiAbhi will make it difficult for Indian military establishment to conocate an ugly picture of Pakistani custody.
when asked if he was tortured? his words were "physical hardship" he declined to say what those were.

Even, a mouthpiece like him that never spares any chance to prove his trait against Pakistan, accepts the validity of recent willful video recording by Abhinandan.

upload_2019-3-1_23-14-26.png

You targeted our military installations and received no retaliation that itself was restraint from India.
Still waiting for picture and videos...I think even bollywood could fetch you a better drama at least it would have a video of said claims!

Everyone from Trump,UN ,French wanted us to have dialogue.
India was under pressure to deescalate,
We restrained as one of our pilot was a POW and international community wanted us to.
Restrained? You refused to even own him for 1 day! Lying about F-16 to feel better...You were moving your navy and war planes...THAT in no language is restrain! Your media didnt practice any restrain.

But now you have shown your true colours by creating a live scripted insulting propaganda video of our wing commander for your entertainment.
Insulting? Really?

Modi didnt reach out. Poor pilot was orphaned and you are talking about insulting? You guys insulted him well!

last I remember he was insulting your media...world over knows it is the truth...Remember Sharjah cup and your media escalating your bhavna? Same happened here!

With this all dialogue can go to hell,
AND there is the blood thirst! :agree:

It was not Modi or Media but your great PM that has lost the dialogue today.
your country has lost the narrative.
your country has lost its standing on peace.
So at least you admit we had a standing on peace...india didnt! THAT is all we wanted to know! IF we lost it, it was due to india...

thank you for admitting!

Aqalmand insaan km sy kam khud ko bollywood films ka hero nahi samjha understands the vectors very well

He can just claim he said everything under duress. The last video makes no sense to me.
Easier said than done.

Do you truly believe that the only persons who went from the India's side were Medical Staff? There were IAF Officials too, perhaps from the IAF Justice Dept. 'Geneva Convention' is not some b.s word one can throw around.

Those documents/signed confession that were most certainly signed by both the PAF and IAF cannot be altered...officially.

Now if they (India) choose to breech, well...the next time Pakistan will not be honoring the 'Geneva Convention' after a cup of Tea.

And if there is anything history has taught us about Air-to-Air combat, Pakistan ALWAYS wins. We have all the WAR Trophies to prove it. NO INDIAN ON THIS FORUM CAN ARGUE THAT WITH THE HELP OF THEIR MADE UP BOLLYWOOD.

So if he decides to go on Republic TV tomorrow, he'll have to choose his words carefully.

He said ok that you wanted to hear.

You have no idea how an Indian mind works.

Ye bhosri Waly goray mirchi lagana nhi chodhy gain.
Why do you object to a perfectly objective statement that praises you while underlining your enemy's humiliation, regardless of origin.
It seems to me to be quite innocuous and generally factual.

Back
Top Bottom