What's new

Exciting News for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Keeway and Benelli Coming Soon To Pakistan

l

Ive never come across such a situation and it sounds really stupid, how can a person pull off a 120 when there are bikes and cars right next to some signal there, either that person is up for a suicide coupled with a massacre or he's just not sane enough for a car.
Im sorry thats something very very rare, but for the sake of argument, ill try to quickly move sideways or even jump from my bike to save my life cuz I know the person in that car wont.

Thanks,

I see accidents often, but then again it seems you havent been paying attention to my previous comments, I vequite clearly said it is not the ride but the rider that makes the difference, if youre gonna give a bike or a car to some retard then its all gonna end badly.
no rocket science here.
Well, such a thing happened in front of my eyes, it was around 6 a.m, not much traffic, our signal was green, a person on the bike leaves, and on our lane, a man literally racing the car, rear ends the biker. Now, it wasn't the bikers mistake, he was fine, he was driving carefully, left the signal at green, the person in the car behind him, he was the one over-speeding he probably thought the biker was far away that he could manouver his car but it didn't go as planned, and so I witnessed a road kill which ruined my entire week.
I doubt the biker could've prevented it. It's inhumane that youcould think so quickly and jump off the bike, if you have that much of a quick reflex, I'd say you're a super-human.

@waz @WAJsal or any mod, viewing this thread.
Is it allowed, per forum rules, to post a video of a car and bike accident? as I believe that otherwiseit's difficult for me to give a valid argument. Or will it be too much gore, :unsure:?

13178872_1139330789463350_201952952831801497_n.jpg

Keewaymotor UK

2015 Keeway Superlight STD 125.0cc
£1,899.00 + OTR

2015 Keeway Cruiser 250 249.0cc
£2,699.00 + OTR

2015 Keeway Blackster 250 248.9cc
£2,899.00 + OTR

Yamaha YBR125
£2,599.00 + OTR

Yamaha YBR125 in Pak
PKR 129,400

Price of Keeway Superlight STD 125cc in PAK (Local Assembly Line)

PKR 130,000 * £1,900 / £2,600 = PKR 95,000

Any suggestions?

i need advice i am thinking of taking a 49cc petrol scooter/ go ped to through manchester airport to pakistan islambad or rawalpindi airport. it weighs 22kg boxed up, it is brand new so no oil or petrol in tank. Do i have to pay duty ? and how much?.

Keewaymotor UK

2015 Keeway Superlight STD 125.0cc
£1,899.00 + OTR

2015 Keeway Cruiser 250 249.0cc
£2,699.00 + OTR

2015 Keeway Blackster 250 248.9cc
£2,899.00 + OTR

Yamaha YBR125
£2,599.00 + OTR

Yamaha YBR125 in Pak
PKR 129,400

Price of Keeway Superlight STD 125cc in PAK (Local Assembly Line)

PKR 130,000 * £1,900 / £2,600 = PKR 95,000

Any suggestions?

not much bro all same engine now made in china all same design. just diff names. i rather get eberth 6.5hp engine and centrifugal clutch and build frame from welding steel rods together and stick that on it and ride. benelli is good. go for italian engine or original jap.

try contacting some cargo shipping companies in your area. they charge up to £1 to 3/kg.

That's why I didn't.
Well I suppose people understand what I'm trying to convey. :crazy_pilot:
No i chose not to argue furthur when it was totally straying away from the main topic.
You enjoy your lavish comfortable 4 wheeled ride safely

Exactly as a guy who has a Suzuki bike, id love to see other 150cc bikes on pur roads.
Might be a wake up call for suzuki motors.
Suzuki have introduced decent inventory of bikes in Pakistan. I don't see the fuss about it.

Honda and Yamaha need to up there game actually.

Suzuki have introduced decent inventory of bikes in Pakistan. I don't see the fuss about it.

Honda and Yamaha need to up there game actually.
Wanna know why?
There are two factors.
Advertisements and cost.

The suzuki 110s costs the same as YBR 125 from yamaha.
People prefer ybr because most people have seen enough of them in advertisements while its been years since they introduced 110s.its expensive and not well known.

Its just been one year and Yamaha with just 2 models has surpassed the sales from suzuki.

And in 250cc segment theres only suzuki inazuma which costs 7 lacs 25 which is beyond expensive and hence no one buys it.

Hoping to see good competition with the entry of Benelli 250 and keeway 150.

Thanks.
But I still conveyed what I had to say, successfully, you enjoy your bikes :wave:
No.

Back
Top Bottom