What's new

Examples of yellow journalism in Indian media

Check out this riposte against Zaid Hamid, the great Pakistani strategist whom the Pakistani media loves, from a Pakistani doctor Shazia.....LOL!

:rofl:

if u hate Pakistan so much then what r u doing in a Pakistani forum?:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
if u hate Pakistan so much then what r u doing in a Pakistani forum?:azn:
Don't talk crap! I don't hate Pakistan, but clowns like Zaid Hamid who are a pain in the a$$ which the Pakistani media loves to waltz with. :P

And also people like you who misrepresent facts because of a lack of understanding of the English language.

Indian media is crazy they make batangr of every Pakistani baat! And show to Indian public like it's Manmohan wedding !

'Haram Khor' Indian Media? Shooting the messenger as usual, kid? This news is from the American media with inputs from AFP. Hindustan Times has just reproduced it. So why are you hyperventilating against Indian media? :angry:

I think juveniles like you should first pass high school before posting nonsense here.

Oh? So kids like you have started ordering mods out here on what to do?

I was watching the Romney speech. I saw in which context Romney said what about Pakistan.

As usual, yellow Indian journalism taken things out of context to bash Pakistan with comments like "a home to terrorists".

Everyone should post here all the examples.

I was watching the Romney speech. I saw in which context Romney said what about Pakistan.

As usual, yellow Indian journalism taken things out of context to bash Pakistan with comments like "a home to terrorists".

Everyone should post here all the examples.

well,when u said that..i can give u a very good example,in 1971 according to the media pakistan almost won the war and india was on her knees when suddenly pakistan suurendered :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so actually it was ur saint media which told you the truth all the way along,but our "haram khor" media distorts the facts,always :lol:

Back
Top Bottom