What's new

Ex TTP Spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan surrenders to Pakistan army: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehsanullah-ehsan-residence.gif

He is in custody of Pakistani forces.

Jammat-ul-Ahrar and TTP spokes man Ehsanullah Ehsan has laid down arms and has surrendered to Pakistan Army.

My best wishes to the entire nation on this remarkable achievement of Pak Army

That's a huge success for the Nation.

That is great news , if true.

Has seen this pig face in several TTP statements/videos .

get him on camera ASAP and ask him to expose how india is spreading terrorism in pakistan

he knows alot, he was on RAWs payroll the pig

The director general of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, on Monday announced that Ehsanullah Ehsan, former spokesperson of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and a senior leader of the Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, had turned himself in to Pakistan's security agencies.

"The people, the state and the institutions of Pakistan have made considerable progress in the betterment of the country's security situation. We have progressed to the point that the people who've been planning attacks on Pakistan's soil from across the border have started to see the error of their ways," Maj Ghafoor said.

"There can be no bigger achievement for Pakistan than the fact that our biggest enemies are now turning themselves in," he said.

"I want to take this opportunity to announce that Ehsanullah Ehsan, the former spokesperson of the TTP and a leader of the Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, has turned himself into our security agencies," he added.

DG ISPR shows confessional video of IS-trained medical student

During the media briefing, Maj Gen Ghafoor also showed the recorded confessional statement of Naureen Leghari, a medical student from Hyderabad who allegedly fled home to join the militant Islamic State (IS) in Syria and was captured on Friday in a security forces raid in Lahore.

“The girl went missing from Hyderabad. Later, a message appeared on Facebook in which she said that she had joined the military group," the director general said before he showed the video.

In the video, Leghari denied that she had been kidnapped, saying she made the decision to travel to Lahore on her own.
"No one kidnapped me, I went there myself," she said.
"We [my husband and I] were planning terrorist attacks," she added. The plans included suicide attacks and schemes to kidnap intelligence officials.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1327567/f...sanullah-ehsan-has-turned-himself-in-pak-army

I was listening to it aswell but guess I missed the big news.
This is a confirm News my friend. and I stand by my words. He is in custody.

Ex TTP Spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan surrenders to Pakistan army: ISPR

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan: The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Monday told that the former Spokesman of the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Ehsanullah Ehsan and other terrorists had surrendered to the Pakistan army.

15 major operations had been carried out across the Country since the Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad on February 22, 2017.

While briefing the media in Rawalpindi, the Director General ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor said that as many as 108 terrorists were killed while 4,510 suspects had been apprehended as a result of Radd-ul-Fasaad.

The director general said that the Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad is commitment to eliminate terrorism from the Country.

“Nation committed to uproot terrorism from the
https://dnd.com.pk/ex-ttp-spokesman-ehsanullah-ehsan-surrenders-to-pakistan-army-ispr/127611

MODs please change the title in regards to News.

We need to decide what to do with him. He was in one of the top TTP positions as a spokesperson and as such is responsible for the killing of hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani civilians and soldiers. Anyone can surrender when the going gets tough. It does not absolve the person however of his or her severe crimes against humanity. Also there is the potential that Ehsanullah may again revert to terrorism.

I am not sure what should be done but it shouldn't be easy for Ehsanullah, just saying he has renounced violence after killing so many innocents. Why was he part of the TTP anyway. Where was his honor and shame when he was killing our people mercilessly and speaking for the terrorists? Now suddenly we are supposed to believe that after being in a top TTP position he has given up violence just like that. Every angle should be investigated. Also Fazlullah is the main target. Kill him and we will celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom