What's new

Ex-Israel, KSA officials met in Monaco

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
Ex-Israel, KSA officials met in Monaco

340448_Turki-Faisal.jpg

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Turki al-Faisal

Saudi Arabia’s former intelligence minister and the former Israeli envoy to the US have reportedly held a meeting on the sidelines of a recent World Policy Conference in Monaco.

According to the Israeli radio, Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal publicly shook hands with Itamar Rabinovich during the event.

Turki, who formerly served as Saudi ambassador to Washington, was also invited to Israel to deliver a speech before the Israeli parliament, Knesset, but he reportedly declined.

The Saudi prince has criticized Washington for its policies, saying that the United States has backed out of its commitments to regional allies, the report indicated.

Israeli media reports come at a time that the Israeli regime and Saudi Arabia express discontent with the US policy toward Syria and Iran.

Turki said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Sunday that Riyadh wants to take part in nuclear talks between Iran and six major world powers.

“It’s important for us to sit down at the same table. We have been absent,” he said.

Ismail Kosari, a member of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of Iran’s Majlis, dismissed the request, saying, “I think this request is something new that makes me wonder on what basis or principle they want to participate in the nuclear talks.”

The reason why Iran is negotiating with the five permanent members of the UN Security Council - the US, Britain, Russia, China and France - plus Germany is that they are members of the UN Security Council, which currently handles Iran’s nuclear dossier, the Iranian lawmaker said.

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20131217/340448_Turki-Faisal.jpg

Nothing to be afraid of :lol:
Here is the video.

LOL. Just watched it. A normal interview with all "3 parties". Why am I not surprised when this news comes from "PressTV"? How pathetic.

Maybe they forgot to add that this Shireen Hunter is Iranian born.

Shireen Hunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But of course our resident PISSTV addict, The Hasbara Clown, is already way out of reach and that this has been the case for a long, long time.

Last edited:
Snow in the northern regions of Saudi Arabia:

13870623931.jpg

13870623932.jpg

13870623933.jpg

13870623934.jpg

Nice to see it but in Iran we have always snow and beautiful mountains.
Anyway .. Every of my post has its own message If u search that picture on internet U will find out.

They've actually met in Romania,at my house,Bibi and His Highness the prince were present,we've agreed to opress the palestinians for ever just for laughs and to bomb Iran in the future.The Saudi didn't want to drop oil prices tough,so i'm stuck paying a fortune for a full tank and that put a slight dent on our otherwise fine evening.

Yes, I did.

Nothing provocative, but, usually, the Iranians feel insecure every now and then. That's why we see them going mad off and on. :lol:

Bro, sorry for the misunderstanding but I was asking @Ghulam-Alazhar . I know that you probably watched it since you were the one who posted it.;)

Yes, it was a very civil discussion with representatives of all 3 parties. Don't know what the problem is but of course PressTV had to spin it and make a big deal out of it. We have to remember that they can't live a day without writing nonsense about KSA, Arabs and Sunni Muslims it seems. Maybe they will change in the future.

They've actually met in Romania,at my house,Bibi and His Highness the prince were present,we've agreed to opress the palestinians for ever just for laughs and to bomb Iran in the future.The Saudi didn't want to drop oil prices tough,so i'm stuck paying a fortune for a full tank and that put a slight dent on our otherwise fine evening.

Prince Turki isn't an official not any more.

I like your narration though :lol: :rofl:

Bro, sorry for the misunderstanding but I was asking @Ghulam-Alazhar . I know that you probably watched it since you were the one who posted it.;)

Yes, it was a very civil discussion with representatives of all 3 parties. Don't know what the problem is but of course PressTV had to spin it and make a big deal out of it. We have to remember that they can't live a day without writing nonsense about KSA, Arabs and Sunni Muslims it seems. Maybe they will change in the future.

Turki Al-Faisal can speak to them as much as he wants, he ain't official, not now.

Bro, do you have the full conversation? Looked interesting. If you have give a sign.:)

I'm struggling to find it...

Back
Top Bottom