What's new

Ex ISI general claims ISI is world's No.1 Intell agency based on UK study.

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Watch from 13:55 onwards.

According to the Ex PA and ISI General - ISI is the world's no.1 intelligence agency and all other agencies like RAW, CIA and Mossad come behind ISI, and during Sovier Afghan conflict, CIA used to take instructions from ISI.

what a child like behavior from our EX COAS

lolz.. no. did you see my comments on zaid hamid threads recently? :)
he does not change his material, its the same thing not funny anymore.
still you have to watch him, its part of your job.

999140_617342508288427_214226281_n.jpg

I think its hard to judge a spy agency and its merit as clandestine services usually do not come out and celebrate their achievements....so not sure what the basis of the above rankings are....

Nevertheless, I would think given that information is power, the best agency would be the one that has a combination of resources, technology, manpower, HUMINT, training, global reach and most importantly "political clout".

In this regards, I would say Mossad and ISI may very well be the best in their respective regions from a HUMINT perspective and with regards to having a well established network in the region....but I would put my money on CIA and Mi6 when it comes to all of the above mentioned points...especially in terms of global reach and political clout...Don't think ISI or Mossad can even touch them there...

We should watch out for this self laudatory attitude. If ISI was that good why do we have such a Security lapse in the Country and why can't we reign in TTP by now.

Enough of this " ISI is number one " BS.

Looks like the general was on crack - and to imagine this guy was in the ISI.

what are you pointing at?

a person who has been to that prestigious post dont make childish comments, my father is richer than your father type comments. Have we hard anything like this from any other agency or military. They keep flaunting it then start crying everyone is after us. No question its one of the top secret agencies but every few weeks I hear this from some ex-army defense expert makes it look stupid

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom