What's new

Ex Indian army General saying ***** on live tv debate show

Status
Not open for further replies.
To hum kya karein, kambakhat syllabus itna hota hai ki woh complete nahin hota poori study life main, Pakistan ke baare main bhi paden. :lol:
then meri jaan tum humy nhi janty hum tumhy nhi janty phir larai kis baat hai jao ja ker apna apna apna kam kerty hain .jab janty hi nhi to dushmani kis baat ki :)

If it is really such a grave insult, then they should make a law against it, just as calling anyone n!gger/negro in the US can invite charges on racism, or calling anyone by his/her caste in India can invite a non-bailable arrest warrant on the grounds of discrimination.

Even I use it ("P@ki/P@kis") quite often while mentioning Pakistanis, without realizing that in Pakistan it is considered such a derogatory term. Have used the same term to denote Pakistanis, whether I am using it to praise them, or to criticize them... and never noticed anyone taking it as some form of denigration.

Surprisingly, only on PDF have I seen people taking such an exception to this term.

pak* is not derogatory term in India, most people dont know it is racist slur (to describe all south asians, not only pakistanis)
I have not seen the video, if the guy knew and used it deliberately then its definitely wrong.
Similarly miyan is not derogatory but it is used to describe all muslims (in my place all muslims are called pathan, nobody knows that its only a specific tribe). The derogatory term for muslims is katwa (the cut one, or the circumcized one). I remember one of my college mate using that word to describe a muslim girl ( although I knew he admired her). :)

:laugh: the katwa should be a taunt and slur for Hindus there in India. why its a derogatory for Muslims there?

If it is really such a grave insult, then they should make a law against it, just as calling anyone n!gger/negro in the US can invite charges on racism, or calling anyone by his/her caste in India can invite a non-bailable arrest warrant on the grounds of discrimination.

Even I use it ("P@ki/P@kis") quite often while mentioning Pakistanis, without realizing that in Pakistan it is considered such a derogatory term. Have used the same term to denote Pakistanis, whether I am using it to praise them, or to criticize them... and never noticed anyone taking it as some form of denigration.

Surprisingly, only on PDF have I seen people taking such an exception to this term.

dont worry we dont mind the Bhindiii gen's remarks

Hahahahaha you do, very much lol

Why else do you think this this thread is here with 60+ posts already? :lol:

we are enjoying the fact that the Bhindistaani army Gen is also a bhinddi to the core :azn:

how about i call indians Iyindoooos would you consider it Abuse?

No...tat word not making any sense like Bharti( most of Pakistani used tat word 2 refer Indians). Actually bharti is caste/sur name of one community in north India.

I got an infraction for Miyan too :)

Oooops You are not supposed to use that word?????? I have used it few times (to show respect- no disrespect) I guess i am lucky to not to have got any infractions... :)

No...tat word not making any sense like Bharti( most of Pakistani used tat word 2 refer Indians). Actually bharti is caste/sur name of one community in north India.

Bhart & Bhartii is urdu words for India & Indians.

@Topic - Again your general is an Idiot

:lol: Pak and Pa** are Hindi words for Pakistan and Pakistanis.. So ?

Those are not original words and doesn't exist in dictionary, However for India = Hindustan & Bharat are genuine words and you can check it in Urdu dictionary.

@Topic - Your general is an Idiot

Miti pao. Unki zabaan gandhi honay se humay koi farak nahi parhta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom