What's new

Everyone works together in SAARC except Pakistan: India

Except only one country, other than India, has officially signed on for it. The rest, while orally supporting it, have yet to sign on.

India overestimates its own relevance, and influence. Neighbors are getting nervous, which is why China's own influence is growing, and Pakistan continues to see a lot of cooperation with South Asian nations, other than India.

SAARC is simply a forum to unify the subcontinent, but it isn't the only method of cooperation.
Actually both Nepal and Bhutan signed the agreement last month.

Not true.

Pakistan does not provide any alternative point of view, decision or claim.
If India says X, Pakistan says NOT X, but does not give any other probable solution.

I get it that Pakistan has drifted from the South Asian group and considers itself closer to the ME or Central Asian group of nations. They should come out of this organization formally and get along with ME or CA countries with full sincerity. What do they have in common with South Asia in any case? :azn:
and always that X is NOT of PAKISTAN. my question is that why is that X always related to pakistan and is anti pakistan. and pakistan gives NOT X because its the right of every one to defend itself and give answers to indias anti pakistan questions. can you give me a single example where india had put forward some Y not related to anti pakistan X and pakistan had used the NOT Y logic there?
pakistan gave a solution to indias X problem and that is unconditional dialog on all issues which india don't like because it has saarc forum to solve kashmir issue.

India will launch a SAARC satellite within 3-4 months.
All SAARC countries except Pakistan will be able to reap it's benefits.

This is the best way forward.

Nations of SAARC have a lot to gain from India and we are interested in a peaceful and economically progperous region.

Let Pak whine.

SAARC has been an exercise is futility from the day of its inception.....

Keep whining Indians. This is the only thing you are good at. We are hearing too many cries from across the border, i can take solace in that knowing there must be something we are doing right. The Butt hurt from across the border is really amusing.

India will launch a SAARC satellite within 3-4 months.
All SAARC countries except Pakistan will be able to reap it's benefits.
What benefits will we be getting by being dependent on india? Just bcz we are not your bloody stooges doesnt mean we dont have access to same facilities. You can keep your satellite we can build our own if we ever need one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom