What's new

Everyone works together in SAARC except Pakistan: India

why like a child you guys want to fix relationships ..... be a man.. talk to all nations like a nation does... figuring out relations is known as symptoms of weaker character in professional life and international diplomacy...

saarc is shit, dont know why our leadership join that in first place...

You can teach this diplomacy to your PM with chaiwala mindset.. Let us handle our affairs..

Lets look at this "everyone" except Pakistan hindutvadi Jaishankar is referring to:

BD - Indian vassal state ruled by an unelected Indian implanted regime.
Bhutan - Worse vassal than BD. Depends on India for even their toilet paper.
Nepal - Sandwiched between India and China with a majority Hindu population. Indian influenced guaranteed.
SL- Buddist country. hardly any cultural dissimilarity with India.
AFG- War ravaged pro-nato/Indian gov that virtually can't extend control outside kabul.

Foreign policies of BD , Nepal , Bhutan are literally controlled from south block. None of these countries FMs can say a peep without notifying delhi.

SO PAK should be happy that they are an exception here.

Yeah, they can keep the shitty SAARC to themselves. Pakistan is reaping the rewards directly by allying itself with China. Who even needs SAARC and what can they give to us?

Last edited:
what i want right now is a bag of popcorns and the show of suicide squad
if you can not grant me that , try not to quote me again
Have already watched that movie. Margot Robbie is good so is Will Smith. Definitely a one time watch. Want some spoilers?

Pak is the only force in SAARC to keep the hindu empire at bay. Pak should bring in China into SAARC to create some balance.

By leaving SAARC Pak will do hindu empire a favour. That is why they don't want Pak in SAARC. Pak must keep the stake turning in the heart of the vampire!

no no no no no no no
plz no no no no no no
:D :devil:
And the one who dies in the end is -

No-one.:lol:
One advice though - Do not leave your seat untill the Heathens song completes(I did that :cry:). There is a bit of Ben Affleck(Justice League) in the end.

Pakistan should just quit SAARC instead of acting like an angry ex Wife. The behavior of blocking everything just to spite India is extremely childish...

Pakistan plays a important role in protecting other SAARC members from indian control attempts

Pakistan should just quit SAARC instead of acting like an angry ex Wife. The behavior of blocking everything just to spite India is extremely childish...
SAARC is just being used as a platform to raise unwanted issues and derail forum from its original charter of trade & commerce. More ever pakistan is not connected to other countries physically (other than afghanistan). SAARC without pakistan would go a long way in increasing economic activity in the region. Myanmar would be a good replacement ,would help in improving trade in NE.

india wants to hijack saarc and become choudary of the region which isn't possible because of pakistan. indians want that their interior minister should not be answered on hisanti pakistan presentations then this is not possible. if they want to work for peace and prosperity pakistan was never against it but india had tried to use saarc platform to solve its problems with pakistan which is not possible. and if this means we are not cooperating, we are ok with it.
Not true.

Pakistan does not provide any alternative point of view, decision or claim.
If India says X, Pakistan says NOT X, but does not give any other probable solution.

I get it that Pakistan has drifted from the South Asian group and considers itself closer to the ME or Central Asian group of nations. They should come out of this organization formally and get along with ME or CA countries with full sincerity. What do they have in common with South Asia in any case? :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom