What's new

Every plane from China to be met by Australian Border Security as Coronavirus fight ramps up

Vanguard One

Reaction score
Country
Ireland

Australian Government Chief Medical Officer, Professor Brendan Murphy says Australia’s border measures to protect against coronavirus are stepping up, with every plane from China now to be met by Border Security staff. Border Security will provide information about the virus and its associated risks to all passengers. He also said there was no current evidence of the human to human transmission in Australia.

About time, Australia needs to send all Chinese back to China.

Australian Government Chief Medical Officer, Professor Brendan Murphy says Australia’s border measures to protect against coronavirus are stepping up, with every plane from China now to be met by Border Security staff. Border Security will provide information about the virus and its associated risks to all passengers. He also said there was no current evidence of the human to human transmission in Australia.

About time, Australia needs to send all Chinese back to China.

Send gangus back to god

You morons those in australia don't have the virus. Keep em there safe...

What kind of humans are you? They send people and resources to out out ur fires and save ur country and animals even and this is the gratitude u show them back?

Morons!

You morons those in australia don't have the virus. Keep em there safe...

What kind of humans are you? They send people and resources to out out ur fires and save ur country and animals even and this is the gratitude u show them back?

Morons!

There are 4 confirm cases actually, NSW Health said they are expecting more.

They said there were at least 20 flight from China since the outbreak til Nationwide Screening take place, and they are saying these people aren't coming forward to test or make sure they don't have the NCoV

There are 4 confirm cases actually, NSW Health said they are expecting more.

They said there were at least 20 flight from China since the outbreak til Nationwide Screening take place, and they are saying these people aren't coming forward to test or make sure they don't have the NCoV

Yep typical Chinese, don't care about anyone else but themselves, we need to stop these Chinese people coming into Australia.

If the plane lands in Australia we need to refuel the plane and send them back to China. Australia already has massive problems after the bushfires, we don't need Chinese coming to Australia and putting more of a strain on our hospitals and our government.

Yep typical Chinese, don't care about anyone else but themselves, we need to stop these Chinese people coming into Australia.

If the plane lands in Australia we need to refuel the plane and send them back to China. Australia already has massive problems after the bushfires, we don't need Chinese coming to Australia and putting more of a strain on our hospitals and our government.

I agree 100% if isis wives and children are a danger and cant come to Australia these people coming in from China to Australia are also a threat.

Virus outbreaks kill more people than terrorists ever dream of. We cant risk it why are we sending a plane to these rescue these people. Sorry we cant risk it they can be a health danger to our country.

Australian government should terminate all flights to China. Anybody who escapes quaratine should be punished. Any Australians stuck their at china have to look out for themselves. We cant risk anything further.

Trying to rescue australians stuck will make matters even worse when they themselves bring the virus here. I wonder how many Chinese have sneaked into this country with the virus it is a nightmare!!

Actually car accidents kill more people than this virus. Are you going to stop driving cars or even walk on the street because there is a chance you might get run over by a bus? Talk about knee jerk reaction

Actually car accidents kill more people than this virus. Are you going to stop driving cars or even walk on the street because there is a chance you might get run over by a bus? Talk about knee jerk reaction

I just read they will be taken to christmas island and will be quarantined.

I consider that good news our citizens will be rescued but wont be taken close to any where near Australia.

Last edited:
I just read they will be taken to christmas island and will be quarantined.

I consider that good news our citizens will be rescued but wont be taken close to any where near Australia.

Don't forget they need to fork out a grand to get on the plane...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom