What's new

China promises to greet 'jackals with shotguns' as superpower tension ramps up

lOl, our objective was to beat you back from our border, and since you can't even beat China in 1950 when PRC was estalished for less than a year, what makes you believe you can do it today?

s-l1600.jpg

As so said in posting on

US hypersonic failure reveals a glaring weakness

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣 🥳🥳🥳🤡🤡🤡 Now Chinese public just see US politicians as entertaining clowns

AND THOSE WHITES OR NON WHITES STANDING IN AWE TO WHAT THEY PERCEIVED OF MURICA NUCLEAR MIGHT AS DELUDED ENTERTAINING DOGGIES AND CLOWNS BROWN NOSING THEMSELVES SILLY ON MURICA
everything murica thought themselves to be very mighty over China from the days when China had to use single shot bolt action rifles to chase muricans with pee running down the legs of their pants from Yalu river to South of the parallel against planes and battleships and carriers and artillery and MaDeuces with unlimited ammo

Chinese whacked USA and the UN combined that they had to flee south of the Parallel as demanded by China.Chinese fought with bolt operated rifles against Ma Dueces , automatic weapons and artillery and tanks and planes and chopters and battleships with 16″ guns.

Go read the book by David Halberstam

The Coldest Winter

main-qimg-76ba0450b51799a9dcc51e4a9e9faf5a

Look on the front line at 24 Nov 1950 and the front line of 16 Dec 1950.

main-qimg-f101c7f9b3e6b53ead4cb3a8b4210040

That lie of Chinese using human waves in Korean war and dying like flies in face of ‘Murican firepower and shells and bullets can be examined in the casualty statisics.

main-qimg-0efc3c5af585e33e72b75f1ffd0667c3-pjlq

Korean War Casualty Stats

Bullshit to all those crap talk of Chinese human waves and sending of Chinese into the meat grinder.

Feeble excuses as to how ‘Murican and their gang forces got fxcked and kicked back south of parallel by single bolt action rifles.

China told you all to get south of parallel and China stopped there.

Or they drive all of you down South of Pusan.

See the table of casualties.

That war became largely a war between Chinese and the rest.

Chinese suffered less dead and wounded than the rest of the ‘Muricans and UN doggies not withstanding single bolt action rifles against Ma Dueces , automatic weapons and artillery and tanks and planes and chopters and kitchen sinks and battleships with 16″ guns.

If Chinese used human waves as so often lied about, China would have casualties 10 times worse than the rest combined.

Go read Coldest Winter The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War: David Halberstam: 9780786888627: Amazon.com: Books

Or you telling me David Halberstam is a liar and fiction writer!

Tube artillery?

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen​

PLZ-45 Howitzers pound Houthis
BY JEFFREY LIN AND P.W. SINGER | PUBLISHED APR 21, 2015 4:00 PM EDT
FOI25YDYBSQT2JBJNX6OG4XDOA.jpg

The Saudi Army is deploying its best cannons, the NORINCO PLZ-45 self propelled howitzer (SPH) to bombard Houthi rebels in western Yemen. This is the first time that a modern Chinese SPH has seen combat. While Saudi Arabia has bought primarily American weapons, recent advances in Chinese artillery technology has actually made Chinese artillery more capable in many respects over its American counterparts.

China Saudi Arabia PLZ-45 howitzer artillery

{!! $img_subtitle !!}
The PLZ-45 is the artillery workhorse of the Saudi Army, it can a range of nearly 40km and can fire American and Chinese made smart munitions guided by lasers and satellite navigation, as well as cluster munitions.
The PLZ-45 is a 33 ton artillery vehicle, with a 6.97 meter long cannon that fires guided and unguided 50kg 155mm shells up to 39 kilometers away (in contrast, the America M109A7 Paladin’s shorter cannon has a 30km maximum range). First developed in the 1980s, the PLZ-45 did not see widespread Chinese service, though its bigger descendant, the 50km ranged PLZ-04, is in widespread PLA service. The PLZ-45 comes with an ammunition supply vehicle that carries 90 shells, as well as sophisticated counterbattery and fire control radars, in addition to forward observation scouts.

MISSILES ARTILLERY?

you not seriously thinking murica crappy HIMARs with reach of 70 km CEP 10 meters is of the same class as Chinese Firedragons reach 300++km and CEP 1 M

Murica Space technology that Murica tried to shut China out of?

Murica space tech is a joke compared to China

Supercomputers?

China stopped entering China supercomputers as that embarrased Murica so much that using sanctions after sanctions in futile efforts to stop China. Like Murica taking part in track and field events after doping themselves silly AND USING GATLING GUNS TO BLOW OUT THE KNEES OF OTHERS THINKING OF RACING IN TRACK AND FIELD.

THE WORLD WILL GET TO SEE CHINA IN QUANTUM COMPUTING AS WELL

China will keep growing stronger and wealthier and that will be enough for China and that is what China will want and China will get.

China has the wisdom, intelligience and inner strength and courage of conviction to go her way and for the betterment of all Mankind.

Attributes that those who claimed to lead USA never possess.

China has not desire to start war with USA or any other countries even if China is very ready and capable to defend herself.

China will never start a shooting war with USA as China is just not that kind of country and civilisation.

HOWEVER, if USA intend to start that shooting war with China, China will bring an end to that war.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ON THAT POINT.

And this will be the way that war will go.

This will be the shape of that kind of war.

Please do not have war with China.
Do not even think of non nuclear war with China.

lOl, our objective was to beat you back from our border, and since you can't even beat China in 1950 when PRC was estalished for less than a year, what makes you believe you can do it today?

s-l1600.jpg
Naaah. Stop quoting sh!t. We prevented you from achieving your strategic goals. Where did you win again? in a game of Mahjong? We beat the crap out of you up to the border. As i mentioned before we should have nuked the sh!t out of you . But then again if that happened, no dimsum and kung pow rice for me. :chilli:

The Chinese COAS is being to diplomatic but the issues is quite clear China is overtaking US in many aspects including currency.

The Americans can't watch by and allow China to cease everything they believe belongs to them and besides they can't either go by silent and die a peaceful death in their own corner.

The Americans want to win the next world order and you can't do that by simply go doing your own thing in regards to China. I don't think the Americans will fight China over Taiwan when they enter nor defend South Korea and Japan but they will definitely fight china one day from via Eurasia aka Russia and that is how the Americans can re-enter another golden age but were they to not participate in the conflict or lose it they will lose on these both outcomes none-participation is a passive acceptance of defeat and losing is well losing hence a new American golden era to flourish again rides on actully winning WW3 decisively..

If they do not win however it will mark their end where North America will get re-colonized by the winners

Naaah. Stop quoting sh!t. We prevented you from achieving your strategic goals. Where did you win again? in a game of Mahjong? We beat the crap out of you up to the border. As i mentioned before we should have nuked the sh!t out of you . But then again if that happened, no dimsum and kung pow rice for me. :chilli:
Actually you are talking shit, we started at our very border and ended half way through Korea, our goal was push you away from our border, China repeatedly warned US not to cross the 38th parallel, but US didn't listen, so China had to help US to go back.

Look on the front line at 24 Nov 1950 and the front line of 16 Dec 1950.

main-qimg-f101c7f9b3e6b53ead4cb3a8b4210040

That lie of Chinese using human waves in Korean war and dying like flies in face of ‘Murican firepower and shells and bullets can be examined in the casualty statisics.

main-qimg-0efc3c5af585e33e72b75f1ffd0667c3-pjlq

Korean War Casualty Stats

Bullshit to all those crap talk of Chinese human waves and sending of Chinese into the meat grinder.

Feeble excuses as to how ‘Murican and their gang forces got fxcked and kicked back south of parallel by single bolt action rifles.

China told you all to get south of parallel and China stopped there.

Or they drive all of you down South of Pusan.

See the table of casualties.

That war became largely a war between Chinese and the rest.

Chinese suffered less dead and wounded than the rest of the ‘Muricans and UN doggies not withstanding single bolt action rifles against Ma Dueces , automatic weapons and artillery and tanks and planes and chopters and kitchen sinks and battleships with 16″ guns.

If Chinese used human waves as so often lied about, China would have casualties 10 times worse than the rest combined.

Go read Coldest Winter The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War: David Halberstam: 9780786888627: Amazon.com: Books

Or you telling me David Halberstam is a liar and fiction writer!

'Greet jackals with shotguns' is a line from a household known song "My Motherland" from a 1950's Korean War movie. Just in case that people here don't know what this Chinese general tries to imply.

My Motherland

Lyrics by Qiao Yu; Melody by Liu Zhi

"A big river with wide waves

Wind blows rice flowers to spread fragrance across the banks.

My family lives on the shore,
Got used to the chant of steersmen, and
to seeing white sails on board

This is a beautiful country
Is the place where I grew up.
In this vast land
Beautiful scenery everywhere

Girls are like flowers
Young men have broad mind and shoulders,
In order to break new ground
Wake up the sleepy mountain
Let the rivers change their appearance

This is the heroic country
Is the place where I grew up,
In this ancient land
The strength of youth everywhere

Good mountains, good water, good places
All roads are wide and spacious
if friends come, there is a good wine
If jackal has come, it is greeted with hunting gun

This is a powerful country
Is the place where I grew up,
In this land of warmth,
Peaceful sunshine everywhere"

Last edited:
Americans only found it out after the song was played in the White House , how funny, lol...

'When the jackal comes'​

Jan 26, 2011

At the White House “quintessentially American” state dinner honoring President Hu Jintao of China a week ago tonight, Lang Lang, 28, a world-renowned Chinese pianist, dissed America.

Playing for a rapt audience that had enjoyed chardonnay, $400 a bottle cabernet and Riesling dessert wine, Mr. Lang played “My Motherland.” That is the theme song from the 1956 Chinese Korean War movie “Battle on Shangangling Mountain,” depicting the Chinese People’s Liberation Army being pinned down by American soldiers and unable to move. But reinforcements arrive to win the 1952 battle of Triangle Hill, defeating American soldiers who the movie refers to as “jackals”

The song includes the verse: “When friends are here, there is fine wine/But if the jackal comes/What greets it is the hunting rifle.”

what a racist.

Actually Our Chinese colleagues are right on the Korean war Issue raised above, unfortunately. Mao apparently never seriously considered a Drive to Pusan and envisaged a 1 to 3 year limited attrition war leading to a hoped for peace settlement more or less along The border Status Quo ante of June 1950.

Back
Top Bottom