What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Where our nation stands. How long we tolerate this ?. Loi Sir massacre

These bearded bastard lift the shirt of this old man to check, if he do any " zanjeer zani " . To make sure he not shia, otherwise penetrate lead in his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually buddy, we are too much occupied in other country's problem that we overlook or turn our backs on our internal problem. Add to that the conspiracy theories we believe that external forces are behind these problems......

These internal problems pose more challenge to us rather than each other....

Yes u need enemy because that is the hobby of 95% of your population .
However u cannot afford an enemy at this juncture
Let it be a discussion thread rather than blame thread.....like we have been since morning....

Im also here for a healthy debate Krait
Fine...but don't generalize.....we Indians are already saying on threads bashing us that stop generalizing Indians......

How do you know 95% has this hobby ?

These comments will bring you infractions and ban...and I think best way to argue with them is to remain un-banned.

This is indeed sad.. Pakistan Taliban in north west tribal regions.. took responsibility. Don't worry PA is on its way after eid.

Actually buddy, we are too much occupied in other country's problem that we overlook or turn our backs on our internal problem. Add to that the conspiracy theories we believe that external forces are behind these problems......

These internal problems pose more challenge to us rather than each other....

Let it be a discussion thread rather than blame thread.....like we have been since morning....

Edited and deleted.

Yes u need enemy because that is the hobby of 95% of your population .
However u cannot afford an enemy at this juncture
Well, I don't think its even 10 percent of my country. I have to blame Pak judiciary the biggest terrorist. Remember Gen Kiyani last speech, where he said they arrested over 900 hardcore terrorist and our judges let them go. Our parliament is ***** who is scared to make anti terrorist law.

This is why i support extra-judicial killing of these pigs.They always dodge our legal system.They should be liquidated discreetly.These Taliban bastards are the biggest threat to Pakistan's Integrity.

Atleast if parliament is so scared, Mr Zardari can pass the ordinance to re establish Summary military court.

Back
Top Bottom