What's new

Even the enemy is capable of valour

IbnAbdullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

I wanted to make a point that I think needs to be made.

There is no dishonour in a soldier going out and getting overcome by an enemy during battle. The point is to go out and risk your life and limb for your cause. Do we not consider our fallen as heroes? Is not the shaheed looked upon as being honourable? All the recipients of our nishan-e-haider were martyrs.

4QeD8278.jpg

It is only the riders/warriors who fall in the field of battle;
How will he fall, who walks upon his knees

There was no cowardice displayed by Abhinandan, as far as I can tell.

We should have enough courage to call a spade a spade. Even the enemy is capable of valour. Show some class people.

Salaam

There is no dishonour in a soldier going out and getting overcome by an enemy during battle. The point is to go out and risk your life and limb for your cause. Do we not consider our fallen as heroes? Is not the shaheed looked upon as being honourable? All the recipients of our nishan-e-haider were martyrs.

4QeD8278.jpg

We should have enough courage to call a spade a spade. Even the enemy is capable of valour. Show some class people.

Good to have you here, bro.

I always asked people not to make fun of Abhinandan. The guy seems to be a thorough professional. He didn't give in to Indian media consistent pressure to lie about F16 and he kept his composure during his captivity.

Salaam

4QeD8278.jpg

So as a good Muslim will you pay for the next round of Tea?

Salaam

4QeD8278.jpg

@Vapnope exactly. He didn't change his statement. And that is enough to tell people that he is indeed a brave soldier. And soldiers are pure, for their countries, for their people.

So as a good Muslim will you pay for the next round of Tea?
what's a good Muslim?

and where has OP mentioned anything about Islam?

Salaam

4QeD8278.jpg

Well there was no cowardice displayed by Abhinandan in the battle ground... but he certainly displayed hypocrisy when he chose to keep quiet after Indian government spread lies about him shooting down a F-16

Sheikh Shadab ko quote karna Islam ko quote karna hota hai?? lolll

when there is good attributed towards a muslim Name, i assume islam taught him that.

is it wrong Interpretation? i am sorry if i hurt your religious sentiments

when there is good attributed towards a muslim Name, i assume islam taught him that.

is it wrong Interpretation? i am sorry if i hurt your religious sentiments
Hahaha.. Yani next time Shakespeare ke drama ka quote koi karega tou Christianity ko beech main le aaeingay aap?

Salaam

but he certainly displayed hypocrisy when he chose to keep quiet after Indian government spread lies about him shooting down a F-16

I wouldn't really expect him to do go against his country's chosen narrative - after all propaganda is part of war.

My post is actually just about the fact of him getting shot down - nothing more - as people were making a big point about it being a supposed embarrassment. His behaviour outside of this one episode is not something I know much about.

I am certainly curious about his official statement. He must've given some interviews about the whole episode, I'd be curiousabout how he'd answer the F16 question. I've not seen any interview about this tbh which is odd indeed.

My guess is had he given a video interview about how he took down a f16 before going down, it would've found its way here sooner than later.

Salaam

I wouldn't really expect him to do go against his country's chosen narrative - after all propaganda is part of war.

My post is actually just about the fact of him getting shot down - nothing more - as people were making a big point about it being a supposed embarrassment. His behaviour outside of this one episode is not something I know much about.

I am certainly curious about his official statement. He must've given some interviews about the whole episode, I'd be curiousabout how he'd answer the F16 question. I've not seen any interview about this tbh which is odd indeed.

My guess is had he given a video interview about how he took down a f16 before going down, it would've found its way here sooner than later.
I agree with you.. I am also agreeing that he is a brave soldier.. his wingman left him when the support was much needed..

He hasn't given any interview.. that's also good. I will give full marks on this as well.

But he shouldn't have kept quiet when Indian government announced a medal.. I don't expect him to come publicly to destroy Indian narrative, he could have politely excused of receiving the medal behind the curtains..

Back
Top Bottom