What's new

Even our rival country treated our 90,000 war captives in accordance with the Geneva Convention

RIP to the FC,even though we are against each other and me an Indian,still i get angry when i see news like this,terrorists are terrorists.

What motivates these comments? Up till now was anyone under the impression that the Taliban would play the GENEVA CONVENTION??!! I mean has this guy only just woke up to the fact these guys are animals?

We have a Proverb. A sane enemy is batter than a mad friend. India is a civilized country. It will not do anything uncivilized even in case of high tension such as War. Our Pakistani friends need to understand that (I am sure that most of them understand that)

Referring to the 1971’s war against India, Rashid said, “Even our rival country treated our 90,000 war captives in accordance with the Geneva Convention.” “Did they (Indians) behead even a single Pakistani soldier,” he questioned.
Right! Strict orders were given to the IA personnel in the POW camps to adhere to the Geneva Conventions in letter and spirit or face strict disciplinary action.

Pakistani officers were treated with respect and always saluted to when a junior IA officer met them, addressing them as 'Sir', and vice versa. The ethos and traditions of both our rank-conscious armies were always kept intact.

Seems a far cry from how the TTP and their cohorts treat the PA and the paramilitary forces in captivity. That's the difference between a rag tag circus of bearded bozos and a disciplined army!

Right! Strict orders were given to the IA personnel in the POW camps to adhere to the Geneva Conventions in letter and spirit or face strict disciplinary action.

Pakistani officers were treated with respect and always saluted to when a junior IA officer met them, addressing them as 'Sir', and vice versa. The ethos and traditions of both our rank-conscious armies were always kept intact.

Seems a far cry from how the TTP and their cohorts treat the PA and the paramilitary forces in captivity. That's the difference between a rag tag circus of bearded bozos and a disciplined army!

dude I wonder what will happen if ever (IF EVER) the PA were to capture say 10000 IA soldiers?

will we get same respect for IA then was extended to PA in 71?

i am starting to like India more now ........... maybe we should remove our soldiers from Indo Pak border and see what India does, if the dont bother, we will shift the army off to the Pak Afghan border

Bhai one thing i can tell you for sure is that India will not cross the border. Its your army which has demonized us so much , that you think keeping huge force at border is a necessity.

The only condition we have is that you put some kebab and briyani shop when you guys leave from border.

I am Positive India will not attack Pak if Pak moves its forces to Afghan border...If it does anything other than maintain status Quo....I will stop supporting India and start supporting Pakistan..that is for sure.
that is reassuring, then we should only leave a few border surveilence drones and move our major forces over to the Afghan border to beat the shit out of the TTP
Bhai one thing i can tell you for sure is that India will not cross the border. Its your army which has demonized us so much , that you think keeping huge force at border is a necessity.

The only condition we have is that you put some kebab and briyani shop when you guys leave from border.
OK

Back
Top Bottom