What's new

Even if PML-N gives 100 NA seats to PTI for free, PTI can't form a gov't

Meanwhile keep licking boots of noora..

Brother I told you he is out of his senses. He don't even know that even ECP has said that there was massive rigging in 2013 elections so how PML N won? Till now 20 halqas have been opened and there was rigging in every halqa

Meanwhile keep licking boots of noora..
That's so sad.

I live in Canada. I'm neither from Punjab nor have I voted for PML. But for you, anyone who isn't a potian is noora boot licker.

But here's a fact. You live in Pakistan. You likely voted for PTI (judging by how you're their blind follower). And so you become the sad boot licker of Imran. So tell me, how does Imran boot tastes? Can you taste the lies, the blood and the sweat (of innocent followers)?

Brother I told you he is out of his senses. He don't even know that even ECP has said that there was massive rigging in 2013 elections so how PML N won? Till now 20 halqas have been opened and there was rigging in every halqa
Because duh, you open halqas where you think there was rigging.

And ECP saying there was massive rigging? That's like army saying we killed innocent citizens. ECP mandate is to conduct fair election and it instead is involved and proudly claiming about rigging. Army's mandate is to protect citizens and it gets involved in killing them and proudly claiming it.

Do you see what I mean? Oh, was it that Pyaray Afzal who said "These were fairest election...." and a year later "these election were massively rigged and if you ask for proof, I've none." One man's word does not mean the truth.

There is no such news.

I was just giving an example to show that Imran khan cannot have majority in parliament.

How you can be so sure ?? PML N is just Punjab based party you comparing a national level party PTI with a punjab based party PML N ...

PTI was having around 70 seats in NA in 2013 election rigging was just done so that PTI couldnt be a strong opposition but imran khan used the street power to destable the government and educating people about the importance of vote which should not be casted just over a single biryani plate we need to think on national level above from personal interests.

Because duh, you open halqas where you think there was rigging.

And ECP saying there was massive rigging? That's like army saying we killed innocent citizens. ECP mandate is to conduct fair election and it instead is involved and proudly claiming about rigging. Army's mandate is to protect citizens and it gets involved in killing them and proudly claiming it.

Do you see what I mean? Oh, was it that Pyaray Afzal who said "These were fairest election...." and a year later "these election were massively rigged and if you ask for proof, I've none." One man's word does not mean the truth.

I told you you don't know anything about Pakistan. Check ECP website or search 20 halqas opened proved that there was massive rigging. ECP says and every political party says there were rigging in elections but you patwaris won't accept that because you guys need a "jhatka". You deserve that actually. Seriously man you are out of your senses.

How you can be so sure ?? PML N is just Punjab based party you comparing a national level party PTI with a punjab based party PML N ...
PML won 26 seats outside of Punjab. 12 in KP, 214 in Punjab 4 in Sindh, 8 in Baloch. PTI won 31 seats outside of KP. 24 being in Punjab, 39 in KP, 3 in Sindh, 1 in Baloch.

So the way numbers show, PML won every province but KP and PTI lost every province but KP. Yet it is more of national party than punjab?

PTI was having around 70 seats in NA in 2013 election rigging was just done so that PTI couldnt be a strong opposition but imran khan used the street power to destable the government and educating people about the importance of vote which should not be casted just over a single biryani plate we need to think on national level above from personal interests.
If 100 seats is not possible, 70 seats is even more impossible. This would've meant that PML got 159 instead of 189 seats. With JUI-F, they could've made coalition gov't.

I told you you don't know anything about Pakistan. Check ECP website or search 20 halqas opened proved that there was massive rigging. ECP says and every political party says there were rigging in elections but you patwaris won't accept that because you guys need a "jhatka". You deserve that actually. Seriously man you are out of your senses.
You don't know about pakistan while living in Pakistan!

Yes there was rigging in those halqas, because of rigging evidence. Bring rigging evidence about other halqas and they'll be opened too.

Also yeah, every province had rigged election except KP. The only rigging done in KP was by few ANP members, jui-f etc, otherwise PTI was going to sweep the assembly with 100 members.

Yes there was rigging in those halqas, because of rigging evidence. Bring rigging evidence about other halqas and they'll be opened too.

Also yeah, every province had rigged election except KP. The only rigging done in KP was by few ANP members, jui-f etc, otherwise PTI was going to sweep the assembly with 100 members.

Hey foolish patwari. According to the laws of Pakistan any member can challenge any halqa but your patwari leaders are not letting in happen because they have rigged the elections. Why don't you just shut up here and raise your voice in Canada for second class citizens (like you) rights.

Hey Patwari, IK have challenged that he opens KPK and your leader open the halqas of Punjab but your leaders don't even accept that.

Hey foolish patwari. According to the laws of Pakistan any member can challenge any halqa but your patwari leaders are not letting in happen because they have rigged the elections. Why don't you just shut up here and raise your voice in Canada for second class citizens (like you) rights.
If PML won't let them open, why did they let 20 be opened?

If PML won't let them open, why did they let 20 be opened?

Oye Patwari. Election Tribunals, High Courts etc accepted the competitors request to open the halqas which your Noora's tried to take "Stay Order" on. You seriously are mad? You don't have any information and still doing argument without any valid point.

Back
Top Bottom