What's new

Even if PML-N gives 100 NA seats to PTI for free, PTI can't form a gov't

1) PTI never asked for 100 or even one free seats in NA. PMLN can shove their free seats where sun doesn't shine.

2) For the sake of argument, if we swap these hundred seats, phatwari genius who started this thread failed to realize that PMLN will loose its simple majority and will become a banana govt.

3) ECPs own data shows the 90% of election petition filed in punjab after 2013 elections were regarding election rigging. After investigation, over 85% of these petitions turned out to be correct and evidence of election rigging were found in Punjab in all 17 constituencies where votes were audited so far.

4) While on the other hand, 90% of the petition filed in KPK were regarding fake degree / disqualification of winning candidate etc instead of rigging allegations. That itself is a proof that the loosing candidates mostly didn't allege rigging in KPK (N-league, PPP, JUI, JI, ANP candidates mostly lost in KP).

5) Among the petitions filed in KPK, only a handful proved election rigging (2 or 3 max). That tells the story about how much elections were rigged in KP and how much they were rigged in Punjab and Sindh.

1) PTI never asked for 100 or even one free seats in NA. PMLN can shove their free seats where sun doesn't shine.

2) For the sake of argument, if we swap these hundred seats, phatwari genius who started this thread failed to realize that PMLN will loose its simple majority and will become a banana govt.

3) ECPs own data shows the 90% of election petition filed in punjab after 2013 elections were regarding election rigging. After investigation, over 85% of these petitions turned out to be correct and evidence of election rigging were found in Punjab in all 17 constituencies where votes were audited so far.

4) While on the other hand, 90% of the petition filed in KPK were regarding fake degree / disqualification of winning candidate etc instead of rigging allegations. That itself is a proof that the loosing candidates mostly didn't allege rigging in KPK (N-league, PPP, JUI, JI, ANP candidates mostly lost in KP).

5) Among the petitions filed in KPK, only a handful proved election rigging (2 or 3 max). That tells the story about how much elections were rigged in KP and how much they were rigged in Punjab and Sindh.

1) I know PTI never asked for free seats. Where did I say they want it? Read the title 10 times again and it says "PML gives." I'm just writing a fact that even if PTI has 133 seats in NA, it cannot form a gov't.

2) I failed to realize or you failed to read where I mention 4 different parties, which means coalition gov't. PTI hates PML whether it has full majority or is a banana gov't. PPP had won around 100 seats last election and it selected its own PM. So same case can apply here.

3) 90% election petitions? Are you out of your mind? Punjab has some 200 NA seats. This means 180 seats had problems with. And just because there is a petition does not make the seat automatically rigged. Everyone cries foul when they lose.

4) I still don't buy 90% petitions. You are just throwing random numbers. Also PTI does have fake degree holders, who have been disqualified. Also ANP has many times said there was election rigging, not degree stuff. So again, you're lying with no proof to back your claims. And it is certain that you're saying KPK had the most non-rigged election, which is failure for PPP. Entire Pakistan had election rigged, with Punjab 90%, but KPK was the most clean of them all. Pathetic.

5) Come with proof. 2 or 3 max? You don't even know what you're talking about. Bring a list of disqualification in entire Pakistan. While you at it, consider reading up the seats allocation in Pakistan. Punjab has 200, it's bound to have more problems than a smaller province with fewer seats. Compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

2) I failed to realize or you failed to read where I mention 4 different parties, which means coalition gov't. PTI hates PML whether it has full majority or is a banana gov't. PPP had won around 100 seats last election and it selected its own PM. So same case can apply here.

PML-N - 189 seats
PTI seats (as per your claim) = 33

+ / - 100 seats and we'll have:

PMLN = 89 seats
PTI = 133 seats

And you still think PMLN will have majority in the house to have their own PM? How hard it will be for PTI (as being leading party in NA) to make some alliances and form a govt?

Wake up, your logic is flawed. Drop it now.

3) 90% election petitions? Are you out of your mind? Punjab has some 200 NA seats. This means 180 seats had problems with. And just because there is a petition does not make the seat automatically rigged. Everyone cries foul when they lose.

I was talking about 90% election petitions that were filed to election tribunals, not about 90% of all NA seats from Punjab. Revisit my post with open eyes. Maybe that will help this time.

4) I still don't buy 90% petitions. You are just throwing random numbers. Also PTI does have fake degree holders, who have been disqualified. Also ANP has many times said there was election rigging, not degree stuff. So again, you're lying with no proof to back your claims. And it is certain that you're saying KPK had the most non-rigged election, which is failure for PPP. Entire Pakistan had election rigged, with Punjab 90%, but KPK was the most clean of them all. Pathetic.

Check at ECP website, most MNA / MPAs disqualified due to fake degree belong to N-League. PTI is not even close to them in this competition.

About ANP, anyone can claim anything. What matters is, how many election petitions were filed alleging election rigging? There are only 3 - 4 such petitions in KP compared to several dozens in Punjab. Go figure it out and help yourself get updated.

5) Come with proof. 2 or 3 max? You don't even know what you're talking about. Bring a list of disqualification in entire Pakistan. While you at it, consider reading up the seats allocation in Pakistan. Punjab has 200, it's bound to have more problems than a smaller province with fewer seats. Compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

I'm not gonna pamper you, help yourself by educating yourself with facts and go ahead and prove me wrong. I'm not gonna dig proceedings of election tribunals that span for over 18 months. About 200 seats of Punjab, compare the percentages and you'll have your eyes opened.

I'm not gonna pamper you, help yourself by educating yourself with facts and go ahead and prove me wrong. I'm not gonna dig proceedings of election tribunals that span for over 18 months. About 200 seats of Punjab, compare the percentages and you'll have your eyes opened.
I can't understand how intelligent people like you even consider replying him anymore? Isn't it obvious by now that he only come here to irk and agitate against IK alone, typical property of a troll?

I can't understand how intelligent people like you even consider replying him anymore? Isn't it obvious by now that he only come here to irk and agitate against IK alone, typical property of a troll?

True that.

@WishLivePak = Brainless troll with senseless argument
@FaujHistorian = He has brain, makes sense sometimes in his posts. But can't see beyond PTI / IK.
@SBD-3 = Makes his living by reading/finding/sharing cr@p from Ummat News against IK / PTI. He used to be a good defense related poster, but sadly his hatred towards IK has made him psycho.

There is much talk about rigging in all over Pakistan but KPK (where PTI won).

Anyway, with a little math, I've come to conclusion that PTI can't form central gov't despite PMLn giving free 100 seats.

On this page: National Assembly of Pakistan we see following parties seats allocation.

PML-N - 189 seats
PPP - 46 seats
MQM - 24 seats
JUI-F - 13 seats

Together they make up 272 seats in NA. One needs 172 seats to attain majority in the NA. The reason I include the 5 parties is because of the fight between PTI and them during election 2013. Imran didn't want to take oath from Zardari, they pinned murder charges on MQM, JUI-F being diesel.

So if PML-N decided to give PTI 100 seats, PTI will have in total 133 seats in NA. They still cannot form a gov't. JI can offer 4, which is 137. This makes them still short of 172, which is 35 seats short. Now we know that the said parties will work together to stop PTI from forming gov't, which means free ministries and whatnot. These parties would never want PTI forming the central gov't.

So yes, we don't need new elections. Imran knows that even if he gets the 4 seats that he always complains about is given to him, he can't make a dent to PML-N.

I must also add that even if some miracle happens and PTI forms a gov't, they will remain relatively powerless. The senate has majority made up of PPP, PML-N and so forth. This means they will have to make compromises like current PML does, such as giving JUI-F ministries or catering to PPP demands (dropping corruption charges or swiss banks etc).

Actually, hypothetically, if PTI does get 100 more seats and gets 133 seats in NA as per your calculation, they will also be the biggest party in NA and will most certainly be joined by the 20-30 odd independent candidates who are currently aligned with PMLN......then they will just need the support of MQM to form the Government :).

There is much talk about rigging in all over Pakistan but KPK (where PTI won).

Anyway, with a little math, I've come to conclusion that PTI can't form central gov't despite PMLn giving free 100 seats.

On this page: National Assembly of Pakistan we see following parties seats allocation.

PML-N - 189 seats
PPP - 46 seats
MQM - 24 seats
JUI-F - 13 seats

Together they make up 272 seats in NA. One needs 172 seats to attain majority in the NA. The reason I include the 5 parties is because of the fight between PTI and them during election 2013. Imran didn't want to take oath from Zardari, they pinned murder charges on MQM, JUI-F being diesel.

So if PML-N decided to give PTI 100 seats, PTI will have in total 133 seats in NA. They still cannot form a gov't. JI can offer 4, which is 137. This makes them still short of 172, which is 35 seats short. Now we know that the said parties will work together to stop PTI from forming gov't, which means free ministries and whatnot. These parties would never want PTI forming the central gov't.

So yes, we don't need new elections. Imran knows that even if he gets the 4 seats that he always complains about is given to him, he can't make a dent to PML-N.

I must also add that even if some miracle happens and PTI forms a gov't, they will remain relatively powerless. The senate has majority made up of PPP, PML-N and so forth. This means they will have to make compromises like current PML does, such as giving JUI-F ministries or catering to PPP demands (dropping corruption charges or swiss banks etc).

Justice should be done no matter who holds majority. If Saad Rafique is seen entering women polling stations and interfering in Voiting and that too shown on TV .. shouldnt he be punished/banned for this. Majority of the PMLN family mpa/mna will go to Jail if proper investigation is done. In a way it will be good for PMLN as a party also because it will give chance to fresh and new people. Not the same family doing same tricks over and over and over again .. Majority of PTI fans are with PTI because they want to see a Pakistan with accountability and ONE RULE for all ..

Actually, hypothetically, if PTI does get 100 more seats and gets 133 seats in NA as per your calculation, they will also be the biggest party in NA and will most certainly be joined by the 20-30 odd independent candidates who are currently aligned with PMLN......then they will just need the support of MQM to form the Government :).
Still can't. Biggest party means nothing if can't have 172 seats in coalition or without.

27 indep were. now 7. Which means 153 seats.

Also independents want "favors." Surely pmln can give that unlike pti.

Finally, mqm was having fight with pti (remember murder??), so they'd vote pmln as well, as they did. also mqm didn't allow pti to replace ppp as opposition.

Remember, PTI is up against the corrupts. These parties would form coalition if it takes stopping pti.

I was talking about 90% election petitions that were filed to election tribunals, not about 90% of all NA seats from Punjab. Revisit my post with open eyes. Maybe that will help this time.

Check at ECP website, most MNA / MPAs disqualified due to fake degree belong to N-League. PTI is not even close to them in this competition.

About ANP, anyone can claim anything. What matters is, how many election petitions were filed alleging election rigging? There are only 3 - 4 such petitions in KP compared to several dozens in Punjab. Go figure it out and help yourself get updated.

You better not run away and answer.

"PML-N - 189 seats
PTI seats (as per your claim) = 33

+ / - 100 seats and we'll have:

PMLN = 89 seats
PTI = 133 seats

And you still think PMLN will have majority in the house to have their own PM? How hard it will be for PTI (as being leading party in NA) to make some alliances and form a govt?

Wake up, your logic is flawed. Drop it now."

If you manage to read my OP, you'd read that I mentioned "coalition" gov't. If PML has 89 seats, it can form gov't with PPP, MQM and JUI-F. Here, let me repeat for you: "Now we know that the said parties will work together to stop PTI from forming gov't, which means free ministries and whatnot. These parties would never want PTI forming the central gov't."

I also referenced that in the past, despite parties not attaining minimum seats required, had their own PM. In the case of PTI, they'll be the majority party, but not many would like to have Imran as the PM (since he will go after the corrupts).

It'd be very hard for PTI to form alliance with other parties. It had a fight with PPP, PML, MQM and JUI-F.

"I was talking about 90% election petitions that were filed to election tribunals, not about 90% of all NA seats from Punjab. Revisit my post with open eyes. Maybe that will help this time."

Punjab has over 50% of seats in NA (3 other provinces/territories make under 50%). It's bound to have more petitions filed.

"Check at ECP website, most MNA / MPAs disqualified due to fake degree belong to N-League. PTI is not even close to them in this competition.

About ANP, anyone can claim anything. What matters is, how many election petitions were filed alleging election rigging? There are only 3 - 4 such petitions in KP compared to several dozens in Punjab. Go figure it out and help yourself get updated."

Oh look, someone from PTI saying ECP is functional! If ECP is disqualifying PMLn members, why saying they are puppets of Nawaz? Also I mentioned previously, just because Punjab has more petitions doesn't mean it's more rigged. It has far more seats than KP. As such, with PML having 189 members in NA, it is 6x more likely to have a fake degree than PTI. Plus there are some 250 provincial members, so in total nearly 450 members. Compare that to PTI's under 100 members.

You are the one claiming, so bring forth that only 3-4 petitions were filled in KP.

"I'm not gonna pamper you, help yourself by educating yourself with facts and go ahead and prove me wrong. I'm not gonna dig proceedings of election tribunals that span for over 18 months. About 200 seats of Punjab, compare the percentages and you'll have your eyes opened."

How about you back up your claims and not do flying talk. The only person with his eyes closed is you (and other followers of Khan) who can't admit the defeat of PTI.

Last edited:
True that.

@WishLivePak = Brainless troll with senseless argument
@FaujHistorian = He has brain, makes sense sometimes in his posts. But can't see beyond PTI / IK.
@SBD-3 = Makes his living by reading/finding/sharing cr@p from Ummat News against IK / PTI. He used to be a good defense related poster, but sadly his hatred towards IK has made him psycho.
You are the blind fool who cannot come out of imagination with Imran leading Pakistan.

The dream is long gone. Come back to reality, which is, Nawaz is your prime minister (you cannot deny that) and Imran is yelling on the street.

My claim was PTI lost badly. Even if it gets 133 total seats in parliament, PML can form gov't with rest of the parties, which is true. I only included major ones, but there are also small ones, like ANP.

how can pml N give 100 seats ??? isnt it against the constitution :lol:

You are the blind fool who cannot come out of imagination with Imran leading Pakistan.

The dream is long gone. Come back to reality, which is, Nawaz is your prime minister (you cannot deny that) and Imran is yelling on the street.

My claim was PTI lost badly. Even if it gets 133 total seats in parliament, PML can form gov't with rest of the parties, which is true. I only included major ones, but there are also small ones, like ANP.

Ok, whatever keeps your boat floating, carry on with it. :lol:

how can pml N give 100 seats ??? isnt it against the constitution :lol:
There is no such news.

I was just giving an example to show that Imran khan cannot have majority in parliament.

Back
Top Bottom