What's new

Europe's Only Buddhist Country

This bald and his buddy Harold are a bunch of w@@@@@@ that tend to talk down to the native people they talk to, specially his friend Harold who I think is a closet Right wing lunatic, last time he was wondering around wearing Constantinople Cross shirt in Turkey trying to get some sort of reaction from people so that he can post it on his circle jerk forum on stormfront.

This bald and his buddy Harold are a bunch of w@@@@@@ that tend to talk down to the native people they talk to, specially his friend Harold who I think is a closet Right wing lunatic, last time he was wondering around wearing Constantinople Cross shirt in Turkey trying to get some sort of reaction from people so that he can post it on his circle jerk forum on stormfront.

Yeah Harald Baldr is bit to edgy plus he tends to act more like Pick Up Artist aka Sex Tourist but Mr.Bald is chill dude can have a convo with him his content on ex USSR is splendid

Yeah Harald Baldr is bit to edgy plus he tends to act more like Pick Up Artist aka Sex Tourist but Mr.Bald is chill dude can have a convo with him his content on ex USSR is splendid

I think bald tends to be better when he does his solo travels but his buddy Harold brings him down. Plus His Russian and Hindi is pretty decent. I watched his videos of his travels in India, it was hilarious to watch him interact with some nice people and also a lot of scammers and out right weirdos. :lol:

I think bald tends to be better when he does his solo travels but his buddy Harold brings him down. Plus His Russian and Hindi is pretty decent. I watched his videos of his travels in India, it was hilarious to watch him interact with some nice people and also a lot of scammers and out right weirdos. :lol:

He was lot more chill with that GF he had before man she was stunner yeah Harald brings him down they are two different personalities

If Kalmakyia is Europe so is Australia, so is Mongolia. The definition of Europe is more stretchy then a bungee rope. It just stretches to where you want it. Geographically Kalmakyia is in Asia.
Turkey has a higher chance of being in "Europe" then this place. Europe is a political term that helps these "Europeans" deal with their insecurities. In all honesty "Europe" is Asia

Turkey has a higher chance of being in "Europe" then this place. Europe is a political term that helps these "Europeans" deal with their insecurities. In all honesty "Europe" is Asia

A Chinese dude on another forum I use to be part of considered Europe to be just a "peninsula" of Asia

If Kalmakyia is Europe so is Australia, so is Mongolia. The definition of Europe is more stretchy then a bungee rope. It just stretches to where you want it. Geographically Kalmakyia is in Asia.

Eurasia>>>>>Gang>>>>>ghey western euros

Geographically Kalmakyia is in Asia.[/QUOTE]

Its near or in the the area of the Caucasus region I agree its Asia but that region is so diverse in terms of languages and peoples

A Chinese dude on another forum I use to be part of considered Europe to be just a "peninsula" of Asia

Eurasia>>>>>Gang>>>>>ghey western euros

Geographically Kalmakyia is in Asia.

Its near or in the the area of the Caucasus region I agree its Asia but that region is so diverse in terms of languages and peoples[/QUOTE]
He's right

Which part of Europe is this in?

Strange this county is part of Russia and way past Ukraine and Turkey ...yet neither of those two made it to Europe not even Russia is considered Europe yet this piece of land is not just considered a country but in Europe? Lol

Europe is a political term
While Europe has got bigger, bigger and bigger. Asia has shrunk, shrunk. Israel today often is bracketed as 'Europe' and plays in UEFA league. Asia has been sliced and diced. Middle East, Near East, Far East etc.

Caucasus region
Has always been part of Asia. Large parts of this region were part of Iran. Only in the last two centuries with Russian invasion and conquest have they began to call it 'Europe'.

How come you have been banned? @Indus Pakistan was the most illustrious member of this forum. With his exit, there is no point in reading this forum

Back
Top Bottom