• Monday, January 20, 2020

Bald and Bankrupt Adventures in the Russian Caucusus(Chechen Republic,Dagestan, Kalymikia)

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by OsmanAli98, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 22,720 / -7
    Pakistan
    Last I saw he was in Bolivia! This guy is always going back and forth.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan
    Boyyy he left Bolivia a while back heck a week before the coup he been in the Caucusus region now I want to practice my very elementary Russian and save up cash to visit but Mr.Bald always acts Random best You Tuber beats Serpentza and other blowhards these days

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,202 / -10
    India
    No one comes close. He is just a very deep down great, humble and kind guy and genuine without trying....yet still stays very unique.

Its truly great that he has committed and immersed himself in Russian language and context of that part of the world...there is great insight revealed in many occasions that otherwise wont be.

I still have to watch the last one hes posted. So far the others have been top notch.

I hope he does a visit to even more remote parts of Russia like the steppes and siberia, vladivostok, kamchatka even lol.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan
    He basically bought life back to You Tube before him it was going down to crap with all these vloggers like Serpentza and LaoWhy86 making big bucks and not staying true Bald beats those guys cause he sounds geniune not bs intro or music I wish he put some old Russian and Soviet songs in his vids in one while I mean some Victor Tsoi will spruce up his videos well

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,202 / -10
    India
    Those anti-china guys have some valid points they bring up (esp when you account for they are not chinese, it is what it is), but they go too far and keep droning same thing.

Bald like you said is all about spontaneity....only in these recent videos I even learned his real name is Benjamin haha. Always just knew him as Bald.

I agree a little editing with some russian folk music say on a long drive (Even sped up compilation would work) would be cool....like looking at russian wintry countryside with say a polyushka polye folk instrumental (say as last vid of a steppe series as farewell) would really hit the spot for sure....this Lada be traversing what its granddaddy T-34 did back in the day boi!

I think he can keep his channel the same so time/effort is same for him (and not tinker too much etc since this stuff is proven as is...i.e lot of ppl may not care for changes etc)...and start a side-channel with some nice more-edited compilations and music, and maybe get someone else to do that stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan

I mean thats true I am not saying kiss a.ss the Chinese but dude we already know what they do I dont want to hear news I want to know daily life not some rant or politics Mr Bald soundtrack should sound like this

My neighbor who is Russian Jew from Uzbekistan owns a 1977 Lada Vaz 2101 still drives very well

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 22,720 / -7
    Pakistan
    yea go and explore the world and open ye the mind.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan
    Its on my bucket list however you what prevents it "budget" and work plus Pakistanis are least travel type people hard to convince your folks wanna take a adventure when all Pakistani families want you to just "work" or "marry off"

10. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 22,720 / -7
    Pakistan
    This is how you solve the issue. grab your passport and go. they don't understand and they never will. don't wait until you have grey hair to do something! Everytime I go abroad to travel I hear all sorts of nuisance BUT in one ear and out the other.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan
    I need to yes grab my passport but I need "expenditures" which I have am very limited in however I cant wait too long you are right

12. Alternatiiv

Alternatiiv SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 5,497 / -0
    Pakistan
    How he makes roaming around in absolutely dead boring places so entertaining is beyond me.

13. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,202 / -10
    India
    Some people simply have a gift and spark others don't.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. OsmanAli98

OsmanAli98 BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,845 / -1
    Pakistan
    To some people its nothing for me I like off the beaten track places Moscow may have nice buildings but its a big city ok but I wanna know where the real folks are like outside the big cities

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +70 / 42,202 / -10
    India
    Yep honestly, once you seen one big city, you have seen generally how they are all like, with of course some local variation.

Gotta travel to the boonies for the real deal on what the people and country truly is.

• Thanks Thanks x 1