Europe ,USA and Canada will be Muslim States in 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
lol rubbish I live in the West and because of the EU, Polskis and Europeans have migrated to places like UK, France, etc and they are more religious being Catholic and make up a higher % compared to muslims.

lol rubbish I live in the West and because of the EU, Polskis and Europeans have migrated to places like UK, France, etc and they are more religious being Catholic and make up a higher % compared to muslims.

Islam is spreading in Europe and US/Canada with dawah,higher birth rate and immigration.

Even Europe and US/Canada stop immigration the growth rate will not be effected.:D

If anything, this type of stupid theory will only make westerners more Islamophobic. If you want to force them to change the whole system they created and was born and brought up in, why would they welcome you?

Islam is spreading in Europe and US/Canada with dawah,higher birth rate and immigration.

Even Europe and US/Canada stop immigration the growth rate will not be effected.:D

Yep I agree it is growing fast we will know more in 2011 in UK when they do the next census any idea of the current muslim population in US and Canada?

Europe will be muslim by 2050.

Not so USA and Canada.

USA will be saved by hispanic immigration.

Even if Muslims happen to form the majority, the State won't be 'Muslim'. Muslims 'take over' would happen, as I can conjecture, only if they join the political setup and a muslimish part win the elections, or the not-Muslims over several centuries reduce to insignificant minorities owing to low birth rates, emigration etc, or these countries lose a war to an Islamic State (not simply a Muslim Country) and get reverse-colonized, in order of falling probability.

Muslims 'take over' would happen, as I can conjecture, only if they join the political setup and a muslimish part win the elections, or the not-Muslims over several centuries reduce to insignificant minorities owing to low birth rates, emigration etc,

well ,this is exactly what is going to happen in europe......

Mohammad Yahya, you just made the life of these islamophobes easier by posting this video. They made this video to get more support against the muslims in europe and north america, and you just helped them with their goal.

in 39 years france will be an islamic state?

23m muslims in russia? majority of them are native russians, wht is the big deal.

As long as the citizens of a state are loyal to their own country and abide by its rules, none of these things would matter.
My 2 cents. :tup:

If whatever you are saying is true, then it will be extremely sad and unfortunate. Perhaps the Islamophobes have a point after all. Do not complain then if France, Germany and the others initiate steps to correct the situation.

Mohammad Yahya, you just made the life of these islamophobes easier by posting this video. They made this video to get more support against the muslims in europe and north america, and you just helped them with their goal.

in 39 years france will be an islamic state?

23m muslims in russia? majority of them are native russians, wht is the big deal.

Yup, by post videos like this... These type of people spring up all over Europe/America.. So chill.

It doesnt give a Islam a good image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom