What's new

Europe coronavirus cases and deaths

If we look to America cases, i wonder what the real cases was in China:o:...

If we look to America cases, i wonder what the real cases was in China:o:...

According to British scientists, the real numbers out of China were somewhere between 1.2-3.2 million. Regardless if you believe those numbers or not, its become clear that the official CCP stats were BS. Especially since this was where the outbreak originated, and Chinas coverup for several weeks. You can take those numbers and flush them down the toilet.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...g-as-uk-death-toll-continues-to-rise-11966657

"Another 563 people die in UK after testing positive for coronavirus - bringing total to 2,352"

@Invicta

Let us continue it here as the other thread was not the correct one for this very frightening news that has just come out of the UK. I was hoping that the number of deaths would go down from yesterday's 380.

As for China's figures, well I am not that convinced that they are lying.

The data from multiple countries suggests that the ones that are at highest risk(10%+) of dying are 70 or over.

China population pyramid:

china-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

Italy population pyramid:

italy-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

Spain Population Pyramid:

spain-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

As we can see there are far less Chinese as a percentage of the population that are 70 or over than in either Spain or Italy.

I think the age structure of the Chinese population coupled with more stringent lockdowns earlier has been the main factor why far less died in China than in either Italy or Spain.

Also as the Chinese were able to keep the majority of the cases isolated to one province of Hubei, they were able to dedicate their almost unlimited medical resources to give the best possible medical treatment to every person that went to hospital.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...g-as-uk-death-toll-continues-to-rise-11966657

"Another 563 people die in UK after testing positive for coronavirus - bringing total to 2,352"

@Invicta

Let us continue it here as the other thread was not the correct one for this very frightening news that has just come out of the UK. I was hoping that the number of deaths would go down from yesterday's 380.

As for China's figures, well I am not that convinced that they are lying.

The data from multiple countries suggests that the ones that are at highest risk(10%+) of dying are 70 or over.

China population pyramid:

china-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

Italy population pyramid:

italy-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

Spain Population Pyramid:

spain-population-pyramid-2018.jpg

As we can see there are far less Chinese as a percentage of the population that are 70 or over than in either Spain or Italy.

I think the age structure of the Chinese population coupled with more stringent lockdowns earlier has been the main factor why far less died in China than in either Italy or Spain.

Also as the Chinese were able to keep the majority of the cases isolated to one province of Hubei, they were able to dedicate their almost unlimited medical resources to give the best possible medical treatment to every person that went to hospital.

I hope you are right, the buffon incharge at the White house needs no invitation to escalate if China is found fudging their numbers. He is already calling this as "Chinese Virus". I cannot believe I am saying this as it is related to people's lives, but I am eagerly awaiting tomorrows figures to see if this is a continuous trend or an anomaly.

According to British scientists, the real numbers out of China were somewhere between 1.2-3.2 million. Regardless if you believe those numbers or not, its become clear that the official CCP stats were BS. Especially since this was where the outbreak originated, and Chinas coverup for several weeks. You can take those numbers and flush them down the toilet.

I have read some article about China today, ther are satelite image about China. They have burned the bodies, did you read something like that?

Lol if that was the case that Wuhan would not had been started to open again soon

The Chinese government has deliberately underreported the total number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the country, the U.S. intelligence community told the White House, a new report says.

Bloomberg, citing three U.S. officials, reported Wednesday that the intelligence community said in a classified report that China's public tally of COVID-19 infections and deaths is purposefully incomplete.

The secret report concludes that China's numbers are fake, two of the officials told Bloomberg. The White House received the report last week, according to the news outlet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/cor...outbreak-us-intelligence-reportedly-says.html

The US intelligence community has concluded that Chinas numbers are intentionally fake.

The Chinese government has deliberately underreported the total number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the country, the U.S. intelligence community told the White House, a new report says.

Bloomberg, citing three U.S. officials, reported Wednesday that the intelligence community said in a classified report that China's public tally of COVID-19 infections and deaths is purposefully incomplete.

The secret report concludes that China's numbers are fake, two of the officials told Bloomberg. The White House received the report last week, according to the news outlet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/cor...outbreak-us-intelligence-reportedly-says.html

The US intelligence community has concluded that Chinas numbers are intentionally fake.
Sp what is the real number?

Lol if that was the case that Wuhan would not had been started to open again soon

Everybody wher it did break out is burning and China the commi is telling us the truth? You pakistanies thinking to good about china:-), in February ther was a lot of news about burning bodies. We are talking about the first month something about 500K people. Densely populated China have less deads then Italy and Spain? You people are naive!

Look to Spain....

Back
Top Bottom