What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

Muller on for Boateng.

RB off, forward on. Boateng has had a horrendous tournament. Can't defend properly, was caught out for the second goal on the counter.

There is only one commentator partnership. Martin Tylor and Andy gray.

The legendary quote by Andy gray 'Take a bow son, take a bow'.:)

Andy Gray and Richard Keys are now on Talk sport - after they got sacked from Sky for being sexist! They still make a great pair and bounce off each other......

As much as i hate Garu Neville as a player, he is a good un-biased commentator.

These BBC commentators in an English match overhype everything. If a English player goes down, that was a FK. And if parker runs through a player, that was nothing, or no comment.

There is only one commentator partnership. Martin Tylor and Andy gray.

The legendary quote by Andy gray 'Take a bow son, take a bow'.:)

I know.. but that pair got split up since Andy Gray got the sack from Sky Sports. Andy Gray is on talksport radio right now..

Andy Gray and Richard Keys are now on Talk sport - after they got sacked from Sky for being sexist! They still make a great pair and bounce off each other......

That was a real disgrace to football. It was a shyte decision, Gray was a legendary voice. He got sacked for very little thing.

marchisio very good chance, should have scored.

nothing going on for Germany.

So Italia vs Spain it is then.

I know.. but that pair got split up since Andy Gray got the sack from Sky Sports. Andy Gray is on talksport radio right now..

Mate - listen to him and Richard Keyes in the mornings - they always have classy guests on....last week they had Martin Tyler on!

Germany are getting r@ped on the counter. Only a matter of time before Italy get a third.

BTW - 10 minutes left.... Italy will be playing Spain on Sunday...

Looks like italy will continue to be a bogey team for Germany in tournament football. I still expect a good final between Italy & Spain in the final.

Here comes the third!!!!!

What a horrible finish by Di natale

Mate - listen to him and Richard Keyes in the mornings - they always have classy guests on....last week they had Martin Tyler on!

It's always fun at 10 to hear them two. You are right.. they do get some top notch guests due to their popularity with the fans..

They score!!!!!

oh dang, its offside

Bhaiyo, dua karo kay bijli na chali jaye Sunday ko.

I am going to pak tomorrow most probably, so lets hope electricity supports me.

Got to hand it to the Italians - have played a superb game. They have dictated the game from the 1st minute. They deserve it today. Buffon looks like a fantastic keeper and Italys defence looks like a wall....

Back
Top Bottom