What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

Naah...Scoring two against Italy....not gonna happen. I am still rooting for Germany though......

Performed when needed. Gomez not on his best, bring in Klose.

ya.. i'm glad for balotelli. You never quite know what you are going to get from him. Fox in the box Klose or Mueller will come in sooner than later!

Their body language says otherwise. Lets see what next other half bring. If germany goals in 10 mins. then game gonna be damn interesting.

I'm done with football, now i'm watching Oggy and the Cockroaches. :D

oggy-and-the-cockroaches.jpg

MARIO BALOTELLI- I don't celebrate because it's my job to score goals, a post-man does not celebrate when he delivers letters. (But I sure can pose like Mr. Olympia after my second goal)!!!!

Two really good goals by Balotelli, classic movement, poacher like instincts. And most of all, poor poor defending.

For the first goal, Pirlo had too much space in his half to patiently pick a ball to CHiellini, Cassano makes a dart, and then Hummels gets too close to him, messes up his angles, shows goal side to Cassano, and a good cross. Excellent movement by Mario.

For the second goal, good movement by Balotelli to make the run, but horrible defending. Where is the other player supposed to be helping Lahm?

Come on GERMANY, get me three goals in the second half!! Epic second half it is going to be.

Their body language says otherwise. Lets see what next other half bring. If germany goals in 10 mins. then game gonna be damn interesting.

it's going to be a very good 2nd half.. Hope Italy doean't sit back & try to defend their lead.. Germans will definitely be back in the game then..

Germany need to take off Kroos and maybe Podolski, kroos is coming too central, giving ozil alot of work to do. If it is a tactic, it sure ain't working. get Reus on to inject some pace on the ball, maybe Shuurle. Then Klose for Gomez, if Gomez keeps on dilly dallying.

Germany is like South Africa of Cricket....Chokers:angry:

Germany need to take off Kroos and maybe Podolski, kroos is coming too central, giving ozil alot of work to do. If it is a tactic, it sure ain't working. get Reus on to inject some pace on the ball, maybe Shuurle. Then Klose for Gomez, if Gomez keeps on dilly dallying.

I think Germany are going to have to attack attack attack - whilst they are attacking the Italians are masters at the counter attack. I think they will score again. They look hot tonight but you can never count the Germans out....

Germany is like South Africa in Cricket....Chokers:angry:

No way my friend.. far from it. Perhaps mentally the strongest football team. Their record speaks for themself. Best in penalty shootout situation! Having said that... they have a very poor record against Italy though when it comes to tournament football. Never won a game against Italy..:lol:

I think Germany are going to have to attack attack attack - whilst they are attacking the Italians are masters at the counter attack. I think they will score again. They look hot tonight but you can never count the Germans out....

The German has been too central, and a cluster of Gomez, podolski, Kroos and Khedira gathers up at the left of the Italian box.

Kroos needs to get wide, or germany need to get on Reus to introduce some pace.

No way my friend.. far from it. Perhaps mentally the strongest football teams. Their record speaks for themselves. Best in penalty shootout situation!

Agree they are the masters at these competitions - Look at trhe last 20 years they have been exceptional.....

Gomez is playing sh!t. Screwing it all for Germany.

Back
Top Bottom