What's new

Eunuchs To Defend India ?

Kitni bar post karoge? Ek kam karo.sabhi section me ye thread bana do

Now that is ironic, since your country fellows are still milking the two weeks old Time Square incident.
Anyways, i only came across the news today.

Nobody is milking anything, its just the current news and should be posted with every new update. Also that issue is not gonna die down soon. You must be aware of the dozens of hoax calls and closure of traffic and sealing of area happen in New York due to that terror attack.

Are u confessing that you are posting old and even some decade old news just to troll or revenge. Just because somebody has posted a true and latest news about the terror attack on USA.

Nobody is milking anything, its just the current news and should be posted with every new update. Also that issue is not gonna die down soon. You must be aware of the dozens of hoax calls and closure of traffic and sealing of area happen in New York due to that terror attack.

Are u confessing that you are posting old and even some decade old news just to troll or revenge. Just because somebody has posted a true and latest news about the terror attack on USA.

Listen noob, 60 odd posts to your credit and you are trying hard to prove nothing. Here is a suggestion, learn to walk before you join the race. Remember you are someone who can't differentiate between a Submarine and a Ship. See if you can even learn the system before you get wasted.

And look at what floats your boat...... Eunuchs. :woot:

and so it will be .......they will be the ones who will put to rest those who try to harm this nation......they are no less the citizens of this country.....and it will be India's enemies who will have to be worried at being shot down by an Eununchs......so it does not worry us

Listen noob, 60 odd posts to your credit and you are trying hard to prove nothing. Here is a suggestion, learn to walk before you join the race. Remember you are someone who can't differentiate between a Submarine and a Ship. See if you can even learn the system before you get wasted.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

As a senior member, you should really know how to behave.

The so called n00b handed your a** to you at the start of the thread. Rather than actually apologise for your mistake, you are indulging on name calling and trolling?

It's not the number of posts that will get you any respect. It's not the number of 'thanks' either. It's when you make intelligent comments, indulge in debates rather than trolling, and give respect to others that will get you to be respected.

Disgusting.

whats wrong with eunuchs defending their country ? they are humans as well and probably have more balls than many people on here. I salute them for their bravery.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

As a senior member, you should really know how to behave.

The so called n00b handed your a** to you at the start of the thread. Rather than actually apologise for your mistake, you are indulging on name calling and trolling?

It's not the number of posts that will get you any respect. It's not the number of 'thanks' either. It's when you make intelligent comments, indulge in debates rather than trolling, and give respect to others that will get you to be respected.

Disgusting.
What do we have here, blind leading a blind.
Your country fellow got his behind whacked elsewhere that's how he is still itching. As for the rest, i have said in an earlier post that i wasn't aware of the news but the Indian members are resorting to their usual tactics of jumping on the band wagon. Pathetic ploy.

Why Not? They have equal Rights to defend the country as any other soldier does

Last edited:
yeah very pathetic...start a new thread without looking around and keep defending it and keep calling names :sick:

yeah very pathetic...start a new thread without looking around and keep defending it and keep calling names :sick:

Specially when so called senior members start trolling. ;)

thats why i replied otherwise i seldom poke my nose in a heated discussion;)

chhor yaar..PEACE..main sone chala..good night..

y r u guys wasting ur time dear indian members, this guy windjammer is famous for his rants and open mouth who doesnt know what to say and how to say .... it just shows he is always filled with rage and he has never learned to take anything politely nor reply politely.....he is always boiling....

as it is its his habbit never to accept any mistake.....just leave it and forget it......let windjammer enjoy....

let him boil.....as it is as someone suggested in one of the post, the enemies have to worry abt them getting shot by eunuchs......

Back
Top Bottom