What's new

Eunuchs To Defend India ?

govt said this only so that their reputation can be increased in common society.i don't know y there r flames

y r u guys wasting ur time dear indian members, this guy windjammer is famous for his rants and open mouth who doesnt know what to say and how to say .... it just shows he is always filled with rage and he has never learned to take anything politely nor reply politely.....he is always boiling....

as it is its his habbit never to accept any mistake.....just leave it and forget it......let windjammer enjoy....

let him boil.....as it is as someone suggested in one of the post, the enemies have to worry abt them getting shot by eunuchs......
Since you guys are always in a hurry to grab the gravy train, and end up making an exhibition of your self, suffice to enlighten you that i merely posted the news without any POV but i guess the guilty party always makes a song and dance about their shortcomings. Evidentially the Indian members feel the need to defend the news and it takes a dozen of yous to make any point if any at all .
So buddy it's you people who are at boiling point and ventilating by digressing to all sorts.

so,indian's Eunuchs are better than theire soldiers? if this is true ,why do not castrate all indian's soldiers to make them better?
i think indian soldiers must have strong willings to become enuchs to defend their great country. DO not underestimate the patroism and courage of indian soldiers

I have aslo read a news about indian are researching on that let the soldiers dont need eat anything to live for years. Just image it, thousands of indain eunuch soldiers without eating and drinking standing on the border........:eek: This is really a great millitory force.

Here's what the Pakistan Supreme Court said about eunuchs
‘They are members of society and there should be no discrimination, they should be treated as citizens instead people with special status,’ said the Chief Justice. ‘For God’s sake make them respectable people and not mere beggars, bring them into mainstream,’ he added.

The Chief Justice enquired about the progress and said the government should adopt some mechanism by allocation of job quota to the literate transvestites, besides ensuring welfare oriented schemes so that they could avail respectable opportunities instead of dancing on streets and roads.

Dawn | SC directs for protection of eunuchs’ rights

Hope we get out of the attitude of mocking people for who they are. In the end we are all human beings. Let's learn to respect each other.

Back
Top Bottom