What's new

EU, U.S. denounce Bangladesh election violence, irregularities

For F's sake whoever that Bangladeshi guy most people are trying to mention is, just mention his exact username, or find something else as a username that doesn't bother me once in every week @Neptune_ != @Neptune
:o::o::o: Omg. why only @bluesky, I also didn't see properly. I just do not make mistake because I simply just copy and paste user name from QUOTE part. But never saw that difference! It's very hard to separate both user name if someone do not pay attention very carefully! :suicide:

For F's sake whoever that Bangladeshi guy most people are trying to mention is, just mention his exact username, or find something else as a username that doesn't bother me once in every week @Neptune_ != @Neptune
Oh!! It was my bad. The poster I was referring to was @Neptune_ from Bangladesh. Sorry for the mistake.

That's okay bro, we would rather have you participate in our discussions than that fake Turk.:welcome:
That fake @Hakikat ve Hikmet with two Turkey flags is a Pakistani. He changes the positive past aspects of Bengal/Bangladesh in a negative way. But, I must say he has a piece of profound knowledge of history. I wish him to become a positive-minded poster for the sake of youngsters who could have learned the truth from him. But, he loves to deviate.

:lol::lol::lol: I would be as pissed as him lmao poor guy

All I gotza do is make a "sandman" account....and get all your "THE sandman" accolades my way...muhahaha

its all thanks in the end for the trouble you have put me thru in starting a tag with "sand..." and than have to backtrack and start with "the..." :P

I have a real concern for democracy and fair election that did not happen this time. Another five years of Haseena queenship will not turn BD into a developed Germany. Do you realize it?
Why r u so concerned a about our democracy dude ? Ur reaction seems a bit over the top to me. Trust me Its in safe hand since AL has always uphold the spirit of democracy better than any other party in the history of this subcontinent. We should keep that in mind.

I m not saying that no irregularities have taken place in the last election. Yes, few unwanted incidents have occurred in some of the voting centers, but these r quite common in places like India, pak, BD etc.

These were anomalies and certainly doesn't change the fact that overall the election was free and fair.

This guy, @Neptune seems below eighteen and is a part of BCL propaganda machine. But, to @Tshering22 he is a big Dada from Hasina's Bangladesh.

Bro u r upset due to BNP'S shambolic loss in the last election where public rejected them for their corruption and for their friendship with killer and rapist Jamatis. That's why u r going through a psychological trauma and making posts that make little to no sense( example: the post that I have just quoted)

I sympathise with u. I truly do and I hope that BNP will kick out khaleda, Tarique from the party and start everything from the beginning. U need to understated that AL has gained a massive amount of support from the young voters due to their pro liberation stance which they have proven by punishing the war criminals (many of those convicted ones were bosom friends of Khaleda) :enjoy:

All I gotza do is make a "sandman" account....and get all your "THE sandman" accolades my way...muhahaha
Hahaha
its all thanks in the end for the trouble you have put me thru in starting a tag with "sand..." and than have to backtrack and start with "the..." :P
:lol: I thought of changing it at one point don't remember why i didn't but now i am kinda realizing how annoying it would be to tag me :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

LOL...poor guy is being accused of being a political cadre, propagandist, etc. in a country thousands of miles away which has nothing to do with him.

Imagine waking up one day and being blamed for the US government shutdown.

:lol:
Edit :BCL cadre of Ankara branch? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Well, there we go again; more meddling expected in the coming days.

How many Asian people interfered in the yellow jacket violence that is happening in France, Belgium and other EU countries?

I really hope Bangladesh can restore peace and show them the middle finger.

Oh really? Has it become meddling now?

Back
Top Bottom