What's new

EU moves to help free Italian sailors held in India

so it will require whole world to get them released from India..LOL. I like that.

I'm sure.

And not the whole world, just the European colonial powers.

dude no one is going to back a bank corrupted Nation who is fed by Germans. They know they murdered.

War = profit.

The Europeans didn't become rich and prosperous by being benevolent and peaceful. They became rich through invading countries around the globe and stealing all the resources.

What the European colonial powers need most now is war. India is again ripe for the taking.

I'm sure.

War = profit.

The Europeans didn't become rich and prosperous by being benevolent and peaceful. They became rich through invading countries around the globe and stealing all the resources.

What the European colonial powers need most now is war. India is again ripe for the taking.

lol you`re the only and first guy to say that war=profit where did you learn economics?at some point it might be true.but dont forget europe has a crisis.even US is lowering their spending for the next years.no one is stupid enough to go to war.especially over 2 marines LOL

I'm sure.

War = profit.

where are you taking the issue? Can you not just stop talking utter nonsense?
There are big issues that EU has to face.

lol you`re the only and first guy to say that war=profit where did you learn economics?at some point it might be true.but dont forget europe has a crisis.even US is lowering their spending for the next years.no one is stupid enough to go to war.especially over 2 marines LOL

The marines are just an excuse to escalate tensions. How far will india go before being smacked down by the colonial powers?

Daft move by the EU but perhaps they are obligated to help Italy because of EU laws governing member states. The more Italy and Europe make a hue and cry about it, the tougher it is for the Indian govt. to release them. The opposition will figuratively rape the govt. with Sonia being Italian.

I highly doubt tht they will be released,well maybe some 10 years for the court to decide ,n another 50 yrs in prison adding a total of 60 yrs n then they will be free if they r lucky or during their release indian media will make a scapegoat out of them by saying like "any foreigner can kill any indian in exchange of his 50yrs of life in prison" then the people will get emotonal and pressurise the govt against the release. U can imagine the rest of the story bcaz i cant type a long post using a mobile lol

hang them there's nothing they can do about it.

you know the British drug dealer in 2009? they said the same thing, international law, blah blah blah.

we put a bullet through his head and buried him at sunset.

they shut up afterwards.

there's nothing they can do about it, do what you gotta do, and afterwards, don't even apologize, if you apologize you admit that you were wrong.

I wonder India's not joining EU for Iranian sanctions have anything to do with this.

Now we will see hundreds of articles bad about India in european newspaper, How India is not a super power not a regional power how India recieves aid, How India is poor?
It will be a norm to publish bad news about India.

Back
Top Bottom