What's new

Establishment toppled Imran khan's Government- Asif Zardari

Immediate Free and Fair elections with EVM's and Overseas Pakistanis being allowed to vote.

Investigations into those guilty for conspiring to overthrow the elected PTI government and subsequent trials can be done after the aforementioned elections result in a legitimate government being formed.

According to due process, the next elections are due in 2023. The new government does not get a full term, but only the remainder of the term of a fallen coalition government.

Ok, it was a cospiracy. If the establishment decided to tople IK's gov. then how come papa amreeka come into this play?
Papa don t talk to politicians, check the pages of history. Papa always talks to neutrals. PMLN or PPP are dead horses, the establishment gave them legs to stand up. Otherwise, they are history.
Nawaz whole life depends on Establishment, Saudi deals, Qatari deals etc

Papa don t talk to politicians, check the pages of history. Papa always talks to neutrals.

i know. What r u implying is that the decision to oust khan was made back in oct/nov 2021, as per the date in video. So IK's whole cipher thing is not as big of a deal as some think. I mean some doesnt seem right, to me atleast.

i know. What r u implying is that the decision to oust khan was made back in oct/nov 2021, as per the date in video. So IK's whole cipher thing is not as big of a deal as some think. I mean some doesnt seem right, to me atleast.
cipher only endorse the conspiracy against his govt. Plus many unreported incidences between IK and Bajwa on foreign policy issues. In a simple word, our Establishment has to toe US govt policy, otherwise ......
People don t read much if you remember. When Imran Khan applied for IMF loans. Their first demand was to produce CPEC loans and liability detail information. Which alerts the Chinese ...

cipher only endorse the conspiracy against his govt. Plus many unreported incidences between IK and Bajwa on foreign policy issues. In a simple word, our Establishment has to toe US govt policy, otherwise ......

Only time will tell us who is right and who is wrong. Every gov. that lose power blame amreeka with some internal facilitators, yet we have a non functional relations with USA.

Only time will tell us who is right and who is wrong. Every gov. that lose power blame amreeka with some internal facilitators, yet we have a non functional relations with USA.
We are the most corrupt nation, when you beg money from others then it comes with terms and conditions and sometimes related to nation soverignty. IMF or Goldman Sachs or any other financial institutions owned by US or EU...

Ok, it was a cospiracy. If the establishment decided to tople IK's gov. then how come papa amreeka come into this play?
It's simple
Pak army needs permission form their daddy in UK to do anything Pakistan.

That cipher is permission to go ahead

What you need to understand is this.

PTI was in government. The cases against PDM were going smoothly and almost to its natural end.

The PDM always wanted PTI out as the cases against PDM were iron clad and PDM had no way out.

With time there was friction between IK and Bajwa. Establishment wanted to keep the hybrid regime model while IK was not budging. He wanted control of Pakistan’s foreign policy and other domains.

That’s when Bajwa’s and PDM interest converged. IK got hint of this (probably through ISI/Faiz). Bajwa’s meeting Shahbaz without IK’s approval, Bajwa’s ego issues, insecurities of head of state taking the premier role and then the cipher (which was hidden by the Foreign office initially).

And then the day IK was overthrown and the public reaction. IK’s narrative gained full traction knowing full well public on his side. Add to it PDM only objective was NRO 3, which proved IK correct.

Establishment knows it has miscalculated. And at the same time bent over to foreign powers. Maybe the yearn for getting rid of IK was bigger and the cipher was the final nail. But they are in panic and to be honest they don’t know what to do. It’s an unprecedented situation these boomers are facing and have no clue about.

The gist of the cipher was a threat/conspiracy, and US dislike for Pakistan’s relationship with Russia. The details of the cipher do not really matter at this point.

There are multiple facets to it but I just touched upon one.

What you need to understand is this.

PTI was in government. The cases against PDM were going smoothly and almost to its natural end.

The PDM always wanted PTI out as the cases against PDM were iron clad and PDM had no way out.

With time there was friction between IK and Bajwa. Establishment wanted to keep the hybrid regime model while IK was not budging. He wanted control of Pakistan’s foreign policy and other domains.

That’s when Bajwa’s and PDM interest converged. IK got hint of this (probably through ISI/Faiz). Bajwa’s meeting Shahbaz without IK’s approval, Bajwa’s ego issues, insecurities of head of state taking the premier role and then the cipher (which was hidden by the Foreign office initially).

And then the day IK was overthrown and the public reaction. IK’s narrative knowing full well public on his side. Add to it PDM only objective was NRO 3, which proved IK correct.

Establishment knows it has miscalculated. But they are in panic and to be honest they don’t know what to do. It’s an unprecedented situation these boomers are facing and have no clue about.

The gist of the cipher was a threat/conspiracy, and US dislike for Pakistan’s relationship with Russia. The details of the cipher do not really matter at this point.
Well, Fazl ur rahman said his first dharna was promoted by COAS and ISI chief and later TLP raid on Islamabad .... no one cares about this country.

I'm posting this warning publicly so that anyone else thinking about doing the same understands.

This amounts to supporting a violation of the constitution and treason.

The post will be deleted and infraction points issued.
O may tai dar gayi.

Only Establishment is People of Pakistan respect that

Aur Kon Si Bili ka Nam hai Establishment ? What did they Establish?

Pakistan got Azadi due to Political work of Muslims many from Bangladesh and India , together with support from other Musims

Back
Top Bottom