What's new

Escape from Oblivion The Story of a Pakistani POW Escape from India

Yes thats true now where is that Budha indian officer, Joe Shearer
who giving me lectures of Geneva Conventions abt POWs in the thread of their dead Soldier claimed to be killed by Pak army in 1999
LOL what a joke if he really did why was he taken POW by hindus

Respect for others , not to mention elders !!

This is just a forum where each person is expected to and entitled to his own opinion.

I cannot see any reason whatsoever to get personal and make silly remarks just because somebody does not agree with your view on any subject.

Shows only one thing

Indians are in the same league as Israel, when comes to breaking all international rules, terrorisng their neighbors, cheating and starting wars. How can you make POWs when there is no war?
Don't talk rubbish. You know full well how the 'disciplined and professional' PA treated Indian POWs taken before the kargil op where they were mutilated beyond recognition and parts of their bodies returned to India. Yep, remember the Capt Kalia episode? Where are Indian POWs captured during the 1965 war? Why are they still languishing in your pathetic jails even after 45 long years?

Get you own house in order first before spewing tripe about the IA 'breaking rules'.

Jeez! The self anointed saints we have to put up with here! :angry:

Did he see the Film.............................. The Greatest Escape

Respect for others , not to mention elders !!

This is just a forum where each person is expected to and entitled to his own opinion.

I cannot see any reason whatsoever to get personal and make silly remarks just because somebody does not agree with your view on any subject.

I agree, respect of our elders is an essential part of Pakistani norms. I have removed the post, will leave it upto the mods how they see it fit.

Bro like u say in hindi BUDHA SATTYA GYA HA

This is no way for a gentlemen to act, attack his point of view but not him personally. Good Day

Don't talk rubbish. You know full well how the 'disciplined and professional' PA treated Indian POWs taken before the kargil op where they were mutilated beyond recognition and parts of their bodies returned to India. Yep, remember the Capt Kalia episode? Where are Indian POWs captured during the 1965 war? Why are they still languishing in your pathetic jails even after 45 long years?

Get you own house in order first before spewing tripe about the IA 'breaking rules'.

Jeez! The self anointed saints we have to put up with here! :angry:

India TV, viewers ratings must be going through the roof...... or is that an added chapter to the Indian history manual. !!
Along the lines of ten most wanted, perhaps the Indian authorities should issue a list of those MIA. !!

India can’t deny her role in the in the separation of East Pakistan. India planned, conspire and committed the murder, rape, the war everything. The entire false allegations Indians today places on Pakistan are ironically the things which Indians have done in past and are still doing against Pakistan. Indians are the classical example of famous Urdu phrase “Chor machaye shor”

There are countless examples I can give but that will be beyond the scope of this thread. Just like to give two examples of recent past.

In 2002 when Indians with their tails up threatening Pakistan across the border in a showdown (that later prove to be a disaster for Indians morale), a lone Pakistani ranger Corporal Maqsood was murdered by this divine Indian Army. Frankly speaking Indian Army is a bunch of murderers. According to the reports some camels of rangers crossed over to Indian side in Fort Abass sector. A flag meeting between sector commanders was held, Lance-Naik Maqsood was sent to no man’s land to collect camels unarmed. He was abducted by BSF personals. Later that day his body was returned with marks of severe torture. He was burned with cigarettes before shot down point blank. For details and his pictures you can see

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

The second example is of 3 Indian RAW terrorists. Two of them namely Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh have been released by Pakistan recently. See the below links what these two said after setting foot on Indian soil.

The spy who confessed | The Nation
Surjeet returns from Pak, says he was a RAW agent - India - IBNLive
I was a spy and did my duty, says Kashmir Singh - Express India

And the 3rd Surbjeet Singh is awaiting his death sentence in case of 2 bomb blasts in Lahore in 1990, which killed more than three dozen innocent civilians.
I don’t think Indians can see their real terrorist face in mirror that is why they level false allegations against Pakistan.

P.S: Someone here mention Captain Kalia’s death in Kargil.
Yet another war propaganda of Indians (Bollywood style). He was killed along with his entire platoon during early Kargil conflict. Pakistanis have to bury them all in snow as Indians were not there to receive their dead bodies. Later in July, when the sides exchange the bodies Pakistan handed over it to them. At the time of receiving body and other formal procedure Indians never utter anything about mutilation (because there was nothing like that). It was when the bodies flown to Delhi that Indians cooked up this false story. Shame on Indians, they even do propaganda over the bodies of their dead soldiers. And it’s a common sense if the Pakistanis have committed such inhuman thing in first place, were they stupid enough to hand over the mutilated body to Indians?

Even I feel sorry for Captain’s Kalia family, the way they were used as a propaganda tool.

India can’t deny her role in the in the separation of East Pakistan. India planned, conspire and committed the murder, rape, the war everything. The entire false allegations Indians today places on Pakistan are ironically the things which Indians have done in past and are still doing against Pakistan. Indians are the classical example of famous Urdu phrase “Chor machaye shor”

There are countless examples I can give but that will be beyond the scope of this thread. Just like to give two examples of recent past.

In 2002 when Indians with their tails up threatening Pakistan across the border in a showdown (that later prove to be a disaster for Indians morale), a lone Pakistani ranger Corporal Maqsood was murdered by this divine Indian Army. Frankly speaking Indian Army is a bunch of murderers. According to the reports some camels of rangers crossed over to Indian side in Fort Abass sector. A flag meeting between sector commanders was held, Lance-Naik Maqsood was sent to no man’s land to collect camels unarmed. He was abducted by BSF personals. Later that day his body was returned with marks of severe torture. He was burned with cigarettes before shot down point blank. For details and his pictures you can see

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

The second example is of 3 Indian RAW terrorists. Two of them namely Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh have been released by Pakistan recently. See the below links what these two said after setting foot on Indian soil.

The spy who confessed | The Nation
Surjeet returns from Pak, says he was a RAW agent - India - IBNLive
I was a spy and did my duty, says Kashmir Singh - Express India

And the 3rd Surbjeet Singh is awaiting his death sentence in case of 2 bomb blasts in Lahore in 1990, which killed more than three dozen innocent civilians.
I don’t think Indians can see their real terrorist face in mirror that is why they level false allegations against Pakistan.

P.S: Someone here mention Captain Kalia’s death in Kargil.
Yet another war propaganda of Indians (Bollywood style). He was killed along with his entire platoon during early Kargil conflict. Pakistanis have to bury them all in snow as Indians were not there to receive their dead bodies. Later in July, when the sides exchange the bodies Pakistan handed over it to them. At the time of receiving body and other formal procedure Indians never utter anything about mutilation (because there was nothing like that). It was when the bodies flown to Delhi that Indians cooked up this false story. Shame on Indians, they even do propaganda over the bodies of their dead soldiers. And it’s a common sense if the Pakistanis have committed such inhuman thing in first place, were they stupid enough to hand over the mutilated body to Indians?

Even I feel sorry for Captain’s Kalia family, the way they were used as a propaganda tool.

oh the angles from the land of pure.my heart bleeds fos the injustice done to u by blood thirsty yindoos,zionist,and deep fried kfc chicken. Tum na hote to hamara kya hota.

This is what Ikram Sehgal writes about 1971: “When soldiers make war on women and children, they cease to be soldiers. That is why in the final analysis, when it came to real combat, they could not face up to bullets which is their actual job as soldiers … the terror that was unleashed by them in East Pakistan between March and November 1971 is simply inexcusable.”

He was dismissed from service withour offering cause.

Back
Top Bottom