What's new

Errant Indian Missile Nearly Led to Pakistan Retaliatory Strike

Using a path reserved for civilian aircrafts to fire possibly a nuclear tipped cruise missile. How worst could it get? It makes me angry to no end. How many civilians with their families were flying at that given time through that air corridor? Hats off to Pakistani military where sanity prevailed.

If my memory is serving me right, isn't this a repeat of the same scenario a couple of years when in order to avoid getting shot down, Indian fighter jets tried to sneak in by hiding behind civilian aircrafts using the commercial air corridor?

Last edited:
What would you rather have a Miss manged invasion of India, where we are not prepared for a long drawn out war…..

We will respond to India at a time and place of our choosing where we are ready for war.

One reason that everybody is ignoring is Pakistan has just inducted significant air defence systems in army and airforce air defence it will take us at least a year to get competent with the systems. We are not ready for war yet. We just acquired 5-6 major system (j-10c, HQ-9b/p, VT-4 tanks, alkhalid 1 tanks,sh-15 , JF-17 block 3, three different types of ships and new submarines ) we need time till September 2023 to be fully effective at using these

K

I will write a complete response to explain what I think happened and what I response is and the long term implications to India. I did a trailer before about how the Americans confirmed that this was a misfire within the hour and Pakistan not retaliating

K
hopefully we will respond somehow cuz that's the only language these buniyas understand!

India should offer compensation for any property damages because of this firing. :agree:

India should offer compensation for any property damages because of this firing. :agree:
I believe the GOP should compensate and force india to make us part of the process to validate that their brahmose is only used. On Indians and never on Pakistan

K

Desecration of territorial integrity has its own compensation.

India has no room left for either mistake, error, miscalculation, shadow of doubt, or misadventure yet Pakistan has yet to exercise a singular option.

Desecration of territorial integrity has its own compensation.

India has no room left for either mistake, error, miscalculation, shadow of doubt, or misadventure yet Pakistan has yet to exercise a singular option.
Pakistan has the right to retaliate after weighing the pros and cons of its action. I don't have much opinion about what can and cannot Pakistan can do.

My statement was based on what I think of as a moral obligation for GOI. Some civilian infrastructure was damaged and these people have to be compensated by the perpetrator regardless of the intentions behind the action. :police:

Pakistan has the right to retaliate after weighing the pros and cons of its action. I don't have much opinion about what can and cannot Pakistan can do.

My statement was based on what I think of as a moral obligation for GOI. Some civilian infrastructure was damaged and these people have to be compensated by the perpetrator regardless of the intentions behind the action. :police:

I don't think you would mind if Pakistan preemptively strikes rogue units of your security forces planning sabotage of regional peace.

I don't think you would mind if Pakistan preemptively strikes rogue units of your security forces planning sabotage of regional peace.
Not at all. Pakistan is welcome to do what it considers to be in its interest and deal with the fallout. :cheers:

Not at all. Pakistan is welcome to do what it considers to be in its interest and deal with the fallout. :cheers:

Atleast you won't be part of any fallout, this much we can be sure of since you welcomed it.

I would rather welcome it. It's getting boring out here.
Time for Pakistan to act bold and show some resolve by doing preemptively strikes. Maza ajayega!

Now, the Western folks are being shown the reality.....
I believe some Hinduvta extremist officer got hold of the missile system who suffered from superiority complex like many other officer which believe if they start a war with Pakistan they can win and make Akhand Bharat again so may be he tried to start a war with Pakistan by launching a missile on Pakistan and he probably thinking Pakistan would do the same and war would start.

I believe some Hinduvta extremist officer got hold of the missile system who suffered from superiority complex like many other officer which believe if they start a war with Pakistan they can win and make Akhand Bharat again so may be he tried to start a war with Pakistan by launching a missile on Pakistan and he probably thinking Pakistan would do the same and war would start.
Not today, but 10years down the line, if things persist u may see army officer driven by Hindutva ideology may do something out of ordinary.

Not today, but 10years down the line, if things persist u may see army officer driven by Hindutva ideology may do something out of ordinary.
Then start constructing nuclear proof bunkers because we can't maintain cool every time.

Back
Top Bottom