What's new

Erecting a monument to Jinnah in Bangladesh

@ Pakistanis

It seems you abandon us. Well there are two types of Bangladeshis, one anti-PK and another is pro-pk. So you can take a half chance here for sure.

Best of luck.

@ Bangladeshis

I think the major problem if you say you like Pk, now, is Pk's current terrorism problem. Now they will say you that "you are supporting a failed state, they are extremist" instead of "Razakar". And really you will not get anything to say that "no, Pk is ok".

Otherwise, suppose there is not killing in Pk, there is nothing wrong to say openly that you like PK bros. If they tell you Razakar then tell them Dalal of India, lol.

Pakistan has its own problems. And we have ours.

For me, it's not an issue of being pro-Pakistani or anti-Pakistani, what really pisses me off is that there are some people in Bangladesh who manipulate history based on their own whims. Especially those ALers. I can never forgive them for harassing Muhammad Yunus! :angry:

I support Muslim brotherhood :cheers: Divisions have only caused bad things to happen.

last of all, jinnah is responsible for all the misgivings and tearing the nation apart. what he has got after severing a country, a nation, nothing but a obstinately stubborn and worthless nation, that will soon prove themselves as an unsuccessful in UN.

Nice grammar and spelling pal. That paragraph shows you know ZERO about Jinnah.

@bangali

For your credibility, can you shout harshly against Mujib's misrule, Hasina's stooge activity and India's harmful policy and border killing? I have seen many AL supporters who only speak against PK (ok ok, I undersatnd PK army killed our people in 71 brutally) but adore blindly Mujib, Haisna and India. They are 100% hypocrites, be sure. I mean if you really against misrule and on behalf of equity then you have to talk against all, not only to PK's previous faults.

In past 40 years India harmed us a lot but those hypocrites said nothing agaist, and in past 40 years PK tried for good relationship with us but you only did bad mouthing! Shame.

@bangali

For your credibility, Can you shout harshly against Mujib's misrule, Hasina's stooge activity and India's harmful policy and border killing? So I have seen many AL supported who only speak against PK (pk I undersatnd PK army killed our people in 71) but adore Mujib, Haisna and India. They are Hippocrates, sure. I mean if you really against misrule then you have to talk against all, not only to PK's previous faults.

In past 40 years India harmed us a lot but you said nothing, and in past 40 years PK tried for good relation with us but you only did bad mouthing! Shame.

He is an ALer.

He is hardcore league supporter who brought up reading anti Pakistani books and story based on atrocity in 1971 . And thinking only that before independence we had nothing we had every thing in 1947 and would have earn many thing if we are with India .

nope he is false flagger. Not muslim either. Look he used many adjectives before Muhammad (sm). Just because he had to show he is muslim.

apart from everything, how to the Bangali start their history, the text books ? there is no doubt that the political consciousness of the muslims was highest in Eastern side of the subcontinent and probably the main architects of the muslim consciousness were from there....

I just want to know what are views of Bangali brothers of Jinnah or what their text books say?

nope he is false flagger. Not muslim either. Look he used many adjectives before Muhammad (sm). Just because he had to show he is muslim.
and forgot to wrote pbuh which is compulsory. Look his other posts. A hindu bangali from india no doubt

apart from everything, how to the Bangali start their history, the text books ? there is no doubt that the political consciousness of the muslims was highest in Eastern side of the subcontinent and probably the main architects of the muslim consciousness were from there....

I just want to know what are views of Bangali brothers of Jinnah or what their text books say?

nothing they skip Jinnah part. Chapters come like this- Buddhist dynasty, hindu dynasty, turkish invasion, sultans, mughals, Bangali jamindars, Portugese, Dutch, French, British, sepoy mutiny + others, congress + muslim league ( it skips JInnah part, highlights Sir salimullah, AK fazlul haque, Suhrawardy), language movement, 1971.

I don't need a credentials from u , when I believe U r the one who should hold pak flag. u ve insulted zia, the announcer of our liberation war by using his photo, BNP ITSELF, and sadek hossain khoka ,a pioneer in freedom fighting. though u r self recognized razakar , so I don't need to mention it again.
when u love pak so much then why dont u go there and blast urself.
BNP members may support pak but don't like u, so u r may b disciple of notorious , pak backed, shibir or jamat. why r u ashamed of ur natural identity. concealing reality and then attack from the back is a very **** typical idea, i forgot.

oh no no u might be far good than this , u r someone of huji members.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i am so naive, u r a pakistani outfitted as bangladshi. damn hotspot...........

Are you really bengali? Most bengalis I come accross dont have this type of views

how many bangalis have you seen or known I don't know. see some films of famous film maker TAREK MASUD(late) then u will realize .:azn:

nothing they skip Jinnah part. Chapters come like this- Buddhist dynasty, hindu dynasty, turkish invasion, sultans, mughals, Bangali jamindars, Portugese, Dutch, French, British, sepoy mutiny + others, congress + muslim league ( it skips JInnah part, highlights Sir salimullah, AK fazlul haque, Suhrawardy), language movement, 1971.

nobody skipping the part . everyone a different view on that.I appreciate him , cause after all, he managed to get nothing but some intellectual fans like u.

u r surprisingly subliminal to understand that dividing the british era india is totally a hollow idea.

what happened after that------much bloodshed, conspiracy in-between our own ppl, war, and still going. if we were united, we could do better. the same idea goes for korea.

anyway it's my personal theory, u may ve unlikely.

if I m wrong prove me. in the perspective of Bangladesh, that is entirely dependent on Indian market for vegetables , sugar,beef, onion,garlic and other supplies. if they demand more , we will ve nothing to do but starving.

for sake of religion, we surrendered our humanity, self dependence and pride . what a shame.

if I m wrong prove me. in the perspective of Bangladesh, that is entirely dependent on Indian market for vegetables , sugar,beef, onion,garlic and other supplies. if they demand more , we will ve nothing to do but starving.

for sake of religion, we surrendered our humanity, self dependence and pride . what a shame.

That is why you if we were with W. Pk then we would not have to import from India. Wait, do not call me Razakar now. I am saying the truth. Today we are small country, small power, so India dominates our market for those commodities and also sells other low quality products in dumping price. Few days ago India charged extra charge on cotton in exporting to BD. That is how India dominates our some major sectors. If we were one country then we could get cotton in lower price from W.PK today, also some other fruits and foods. I am not talking an behalf joining with PK here. I am just saying about the benefits of having bigger country if you understand.

And about Bangladeshi films on 71, they only show the killing in war time. Well, good. Those movies alway make us emotional, good. Now there should be some films and investigations on Mujib's misrule, Agartala conspiracy and India's interests. And movies on 47 when we had some good memories with W.PK at the very beginning.

Now at last, do not submerse into hatred for PK only, now think about Indian hegemony. PK does not need you. But you are in trouble with India. So let's see if you can get jointly.

@bangali

For your credibility, can you shout harshly against Mujib's misrule, Hasina's stooge activity and India's harmful policy and border killing? I have seen many AL supporters who only speak against PK (ok ok, I undersatnd PK army killed our people in 71 brutally) but adore blindly Mujib, Haisna and India. They are 100% hypocrites, be sure. I mean if you really against misrule and on behalf of equity then you have to talk against all, not only to PK's previous faults.
In past 40 years India harmed us a lot but those hypocrites said nothing agaist, and in past 40 years PK tried for good relationship with us but you only did bad mouthing! Shame.

I m Infinitely shocked when our nation was abused with the word "shameless", no body uttered a single word, but when i wrote to protest it ,my own country ppl turned against me. what a nation we r!

If we have problems of our own,do we need to discuss it here? do we need to b unified with pakis and agree with them if they say something disgracing?

though I m dumbfounded, I assure u Al will not regain it's regime of power for the next time if they can't satisfy ppl .

on the other hand Border killing was unquestionably inhuman, but I ask u for being little prudence, and think why that incident was in increase in the last few years including border fencing. as a neighbor did we play our role enough, even we let happen the shocking event on 21 august, and forgot it in our own country.

think more deeply, who gave the passage for weapons to ulfa ,a banned community.

And again think wisely, when huji , a pak financed extremists groupn,demonstrates in our country then what impression of our country is visualized.

if it is not enough for u, then think judiciously, is there any bangladeshi got caught red handed in mumbai or delhi for bomb blasts, if answer is yes then i believe u got ur answers , as my implications are not ambiguous.

now my wise friend think a little more,before and immediate after of the liberation war we were reprehensible to pakis, and after the scenario slowly had been changed. never grown love and brotherhood triggered , which is still lacking in pak itself and will remain so, in the name of religion.

so think before u ask

Back
Top Bottom