• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

THE GREEN MAN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
اسلام عليكم
I have seen this literally everywhere online. If Erdoğan is mentioned, everyone will fawn over him. Oh Erdoğan! We love you, saviour of Islam! , only Muslim leader! Bring back ottoman caliphate etc etc.
The truth is far from it. Erdoğan is simply adept at playing two face and fooling the people. Now I am fully aware that there will be tons of members at my throat any moment now.
Some irrefutable facts that a showy speach cannot hide are:
  • Erdoğan being a NATO member, in alliance with the enemies of Islam. Therefore not actually the Saviour of Islam.
  • In close ties with Israel along with strong trade relations. Despite the rhetoric he employs to fool the people.
  • Attacking Syria on behalf of NATO.
  • Other points including his stance on Hagia Sophia and Constantinople.

Last edited:
received_386949735456836.gif

اسلام عليكم
I have seen this literally everywhere online. If Erdoğan is mentioned, everyone will fawn over him. Oh Erdoğan! We love you, saviour of Islam! , only Muslim leader! Bring back ottoman caliphate etc etc.
The truth is far from it. Erdoğan is simply adept at playing two face and fooling the people. Now I am fully aware that there will be tons of members at my throat any moment now.
  • Erdoğan being a NATO member, in alliance with the enemies of Islam. Therefore not actually the Saviour of Islam.
  • In close ties with Israel along with strong trade relations. Despite the show he puts on to fool the people.

Finally a Pakistani not kissing a..s to Erdogan and the AKP party in Turkey, but then again I have no ills to Turkey and its people they been good ally for us on many fronts like the PRC has, disagreements occur all the time in diplomatic relations understand that, personal opinion I really dont like Erdogan for the reason you mention here I think he is a showboat he uses votes in the eastern part and more conservative parts of Turkey to rally votes the problem with Pakistanis as a people we a...s k..ss foreign leaders all through out history as a nation since 1947 however I think this changing as the younger generation is more adapt to in determining the lies and propaganda than the old folks 2nd our so called leaders just use the regional differences for political vote banks and as a result we have disunity and some lack of nationalism

Last edited:
اسلام عليكم
  • In close ties with Israel along with strong trade relations. Despite the show he puts on to fool the people.
No one will attack you for Erdogan. However, your post contains the word Islam. So be ready for personal attacks and tittles like Mullah, extremist, idiot etc.

I voted yes, because sometimes he thinks of other people's interests more than his own country. While we are fighting with Israel, other leaders are doing good trade with Israel (I understand these countries, they think about their own interests)

I still don't understand why we're fighting with Israel for Jerusalem.
I've never heard a Lebanese, Saudi, Indonesian, or any other leader call Israel a terrorist for Palestinians..

Last edited:
I voted yes, because sometimes he thinks of other people's interests more than his own country. While we are fighting with Israel, other leaders are doing good trade with Israel (I understand these countries, they think about their own interests)

I still don't understand why we're fighting with Israel for Jerusalem.
I've never heard a Lebanese, Saudi, Indonesian, or any other leader call Israel a terrorist for Palestinians..

Our leader may not explicitly say Israel as terrorist but our administration since Soekarno always support Palestina including our current administration under Jokowi

This is Jokowi visit on Pakistani parliament when he once again stated the importance to back Palestinian.

And Israel leader cannot use our sky

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-took-2-hour-detour-to-avoid-indonesia-en-route-to-australia/

Our leader may not explicitly say Israel as terrorist but our administration since Soekarno always support Palestina including our current administration under Jokowi

This is Jokowi visit on Pakistani parliament when he once again stated the importance to back Palestinian.

And Israel leader cannot use our sky

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-took-2-hour-detour-to-avoid-indonesia-en-route-to-australia/

I understand you, but that was not the reaction I was talking about. I am not a Erdogan supporter, but I have not seen a leader who says you are a terrorist to the face of the Israeli politicians.

Erdoğan is not saviour of Muslims. Every country has their own leader to do that job. Yes he backs Muslim communities and countries around the world, he will stand with them but being a savior of the whole Muslims is another level. He has no such obligation. Turkey first.

Back
Top Bottom