What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

I would say and my suggestion is mainly because I actually care for Turkey as a Country, is that Turkey for now focus on the operation in Syria, bring it to a conclusive end if its not already, than if Libyan people or Govt if they had any ask Turkey for Military help than it would good, In fact I would say Pakistan can also pitch in to provide Soldiers as peace keepers in some Regions of Libya until a more functioning and stable govts takes in .
Turkey will be demolished by NATO if it tries anything without UN approval.

Why not chupa la pene?

sucuk brings peace, it lets you feel comforatable and peacefull and it is like a depressant..

I think if we all would sit down and eat sucuk with our bare hands.. that would be a common ground :)

for sucuk calms me down.. I am more calm and peacefull after sucuk.. without sucuk.. I am getting aggro, and the the hunter the warrior comes out..

but after some sucuk.. its like spring water and flowers and butterflies

sucuk brings peace, it lets you feel comforatable and peacefull and it is like a depressant..

I think if we all would sit down and eat sucuk with our bare hands.. that would be a common ground :)

for sucuk calms me down.. I am more calm and peacefull after sucuk.. without sucuk.. I am getting aggro, and the the hunter the warrior comes out..

but after some sucuk.. its like spring water and flowers and butterflies
Did I ask my nigga?

Last edited:
Turkey will be demolished by NATO if it tries anything without UN approval.

If a country asks for help, than UN matters less .. Have you ever wonder how many UN approvals US got when they wanted to come to help any country ? Plus Did Russian forces ask for help in Crimea ? UN is irrelevant as it gets, they are failed to do their job and countries are now taking matters in their hands . Its better to wake up and see the new order of this world, UN lost's its credibility long ago if it had any to begin with .

Back
Top Bottom