What's new

Erdogan has won, then you can expect a USA/Soros backed coup in the coming months

Do you expect a coup because Soros candidate has lost?

• Total voters

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Or more Ionosphere triggered earthquakes making vibe piezoelectric rocks in the Earth crust.

USA is a beast, and Soros the real POTUS of that empire of lies.

And that guy is not known because he gives a shit about people will.

Or more Ionosphere triggered earthquakes making vibe piezoelectric rocks in the Earth crust.

USA is a beast, and Soros the real POTUS of that empire of lies.

And that guy is not known because he gives a shit about people will.

He can give a shit, the matter is Turkiyesh is being vigilant. There are things good and bad for Erdogan, again the colour is grey.

Turkiyeh does not behave well with Irak and Syria on my view, but they have reasons about legitimate right in sea demarcations. I see the demarcation and someone has to laugh if i were turkiyesh i would reclaim that rights for sure,even if there is a war.

Erdogan has a good tough stand at international level, he is not naive, and he does not want to be an appeaser, he want to come back to historic turkiyeh, he has donde strong actions like change the name of its country to be more real.

Turkiyeh is interested in right things like military industry. For me Turkiyeh in the right path, they had the disgrace of earthquakes, but they will recover, they had international support from every corner.

I hope Turkiyeh enhance relations with related countries like Syria, Irak and Iran. They can united be very very very strong, without doubts.

Last edited:
Silly question.

They tried and failed already.

New target is Turkey's economy and national trust in their governance system.

maybe things are not like you know, they are buddies

soros-erdogan.jpg

I see a coup without being a coup, Pakistan is a trial, they will fine tuming it
and…

A coup is not necessarily a military coup.. it could be economics, political unrest, corruption case etc..

Turkey isn't Pakistan. They tried once, but failed miserably.
Main tool of Soros to unstabilize and blackmail countries is economy. Then, when people are angry, it comes the rest.

You can expect attacks to Turkish currency lires, and only God (well, and the Devil, USA) knows what more.

Main tool of Soros to unstabilize and blackmail countries is economy. Then, when people are angry, it comes the rest.

You can expect attacks to Turkish currency lires, and only God (well, and the Devil, USA) knows what more.
Why would anyone try to attack the turkish currency? It is going to selfdestruct anyway.
IMG_0421.jpeg

Why would anyone try to attack the turkish currency? It is going to selfdestruct anyway.
View attachment 932913
Which means an attack on their currency is underway. They suddenly improved it when backdoor negotiations with Zionist bankers about destabilizing Syria turned succesful. After stabilizing Syria by Iran and Turkish-Russian friendship everything changed esp after S400 case.

This thread is silly to be frank..

The US is not some god first of all and if they were then they would have have placed Ghani's twin in Kabul but it is limited what they can or can't do besides the US has no issues with Erdogan as an ally this is only a notion by some people who are deep into conspiracy theory like Gothschild etc etc but none of it is real in realpolitik. The US has failed to overthrow Robert fuking mugabe of all people for over 20 years..

As for the currency Saudi Arabia and UAE has stabilized the turkish lira once Turkey-GULF normalized relations.

Besides NATO is at war with Russia and can't effort to cannibalize itself at this stage and Erdogan is not viewed as an enemy contrary to what some belief here. He has 5 years left why would NATO commit blunder in something that is nearly possible and lose turkey at such a critical moment and time.. The US didn't even care who came to office and somewhat preferred Erdogan as he would honor NATO commitments compared to his candidate who was to woke and could have opted to even pull of NATO if he felt his forces was asked to be stationed in the baltics as you may know all this woke people can turn pacifists overnight and NATO night doesn't want anything like that at this point in time but rather someone who would honor the commitments and become a shield for NATO and willing to send his forces anywhere NATO wants within Europe to reinforce these areas. In NATO's view point Erdogan's opponent was to unpredictable

Last edited:
View attachment 932913
during 1990 indian economic crisis, indian currency value became half overnight. Now, Turkey currency became one fourth ( from 1USD = 5 lira to 20 lira) . This is not very bad. Turkey will do well even with 1USD to 20 lira exchange rate. US can replace only govts in weaker states, not possible with TURKEY

Back
Top Bottom